Voices Wanted.

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by axel-chanviii, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

Project Description: I need voices for a production made using the sims 2 and featuring KH and Final Fantasy characters along with some original characters of mine. This is based on a fanfic of mine that I already wrote, but it will not be entirely following the same plot. Where I've posted YouTube links, I'm looking for something close to that voice. It doesn't have to be a perfect imitation.

Project Deadline: 10 November 2009. Anthing sent in later may not be reviewed, even as back-up voices.

Recording Information: Please send to moviesbylizzie-d@hotmail.co.uk if for some reason it won't send, please use a YouTube link to show off your voice.

Recording format: MP3, WAV or WMA format please.

Saving Lines: Send as an attachment with your e-mail or if you had to use a YouTube link, please reply to this thread.

Naming Lines: Please name your lines as (character)_lines_(username). Example: if I were voicing Aerith I would write Aerith_lines_axel-chanviii

Contact Information: moviesbylizzie-d@hotmail.co.uk

Characters:
    Zack Fair: Main character from Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core. He was a SOLDIER First Class, and seems to be a thoughtful, positive person. In this production, he will appear in dream sequences etc.
    Voice Type: Positive but still in a medium-deep tone. You can get a good version of his voice here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKJwVbKWh5U
    line 1: How about...one date?
    line 2: From where?

Roxas: Roxas is the nobody of Sora and the main character in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. He enjoys spending time with his friends Hayner, Pence and Olette. He also particulary enjoys sea-salt ice cream. A Keyblade wielder.
    Voice Type: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf8jXpADOr0
    line 1: I'll... disappear?
    line 2: Organization XIII...they're a bad group.

Cloud Strife: An ex-mercenary who now runs a delivery service. He is also the guardian of Rubie, he seems to care a lot about her but doesn't really see her that often.
    Voice Type: Low, seems to go up a little when he's happy. Can often sound depressed or thoughtful. He seems to sound more like his 15-year old self when he's happy though.
    line 1: Once I get rid of you, the darkness will go away.
    line 2: Kadaj...Loz...Yazoo. We must stay focused, I think I know what this means. Sephiroth's returned.

Seifer Almasy: A candidate for SeeD. Although Seifer is a naturally gifted soldier, his inability to take orders and control his temper has earned him the label of "problematic".
    Voice Type: Low, agressive and sarcastic.
    line 1: Oh, I just love these examinations.
    line 2: This is great, I have chicken-wuss and a guy who just hit puberty in my squad!

Squall Leonheart/ Leon: A typically anti-social man who hates having other people involved in his affairs. He is best described as a "lone wolf".
    Voice Type: Low, near to Cloud's but lower and always sounds a bit thoughtful.
    line 1: I won't have it! I won't be talked about in the past tense!
    line 2: Just...hold on there, treat it like a practice. There's no need to worry.

Zell Dincht: A happy, laid-back, impulsive young man. Zell aspires to become like his grandfather who was once a soldier. Not being one to think matter through, he is known to act on impulse rather than reasoning. At heart, however, he is an honest, dedicated young man.
    Voice Type: Happy, thoughtful. Both deep and light
    line 1: I don't know if I should laugh or cry, on one hand you're being stalked but it's Riku's family doing the stalking!
    line 2: These guys... they just don't give up do they?!

Axel: Even though he is a member of Organization XIII, when it comes to getting his own problems solved he seems to rely on Organization Himself. A nobody who wields fire and attacks with chakrams.
    Voice Type: Low and sometimes blunt or sarcastic. Likes to make some jokes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9jNxHVNR2k
    line 1: But it's too late! Friend or not, I have to destroy you!
    line 2: Did I catch you at a bad time?

2. Geezernorts_Apprentice Destiny Islands Resident

I'll try for Roxas, but I am noway near as good as Mike

3. Mike Chaser

I would love to be a part of the project.
    Now that you said that it makes me feel bad about trying out for the role.
    I mean I do enough Roxas projects.

4. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

This could be an awesome way to practice!!! >D YEAH!! I assume we can tryout as mutliple people, right?

5. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

Right. I'm not limiting the number of parts, I don't mind you using one reel for your audition with mutiple lines but please say the character you're trying out for before the line on the recording.
    Example: "And now I'm going to try out for [insert character name]"
    It just makes it a whole lot easier for me to recognise who's lines are who's.

6. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

AWESOME! OK! Though, I have a feeling this freakin accent is gonna be a drag. T.T

7. Geezernorts_Apprentice Destiny Islands Resident

No troubles Mike, my Roxas isn't up to par atm anyway, go ahead, I love your Roxas so audition for him and I'll go for another part

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.