Voting and Suggestions! (Suggestions are CLOSED.)

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Always Dance Chaser

I feel like I could probably do a decent job at mixer, but for the next few weeks I'm really not going to have the time...for much of anything. When I'm not at school, I'm going to be watching my little brothers because both of my parents are working. I'm really sorry, Jayn...but I should only be this busy for a month or so. If whatever mixer you pick needs help after that I'll be glad to help out.

2. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

I could try doing the graphics. I mean I'm not amazing but I'd love to help.

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I finally got Photoshop to stop being a big dummy, so I'd be more than happy to do the graphics for you, Jayn.

Woo.

4. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Well, Jayn, first off, I would like to thank you for everything you have done for us.

THANK YOU JAYN, I LOVE YOU!

With the help you and many others gave me, I believe that with Reaper, I could help with the Mixer stuff. Adding EQ effects (have practice with my auditions) isn't hard, putting everything together too (have practice with this to Fan dub) isn't something hard. Just need to know what means "REAPER is free for evolution" (I don't know what this means, and keep using reaper lol), because I feel like it's... important.

I'm probably the youngest-without-any-preoccupations from the chorus. lol. School just January 30th and have time to everything. Free-time is something I have a lot. So I would just need to get the MP3/WAV files from everyone, get their right part, add something like EQ effect if needed, put them in Reaper in the right order, control the volume of the voices and done? If so, I have full time for this. Just tell me if you (anyone) need anything and I will help. Just say the name and it'll be my cue!

5. Jayn

Thank you all! C: For those offering to help, I'll give you all more information once I put together those tutorials and work some things out, but I appreciate it.

And yeah, its much better to be honest about too busy a schedule than to try anyway, so thank you to you guys too. xD

6. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

You're welcome. <3
    I'm looking forward to help.

Also. I have too much free time. I'm bored now. :B|:

7. Jayn

The OP is edited with the applications. PM them to me, please.~

I'll work on the tutorials when I get home.

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Hey Jayn, you know I would love to help you out, but before I even think about it, I need to ask: is there any program you would rather have mixing done on? Because I would seriously love to help you out, and I'm sure you know that for how many times I've said I'll help out, but unfortunately I only have Windows Live Movie Maker, and I'm not sure that can cut it.
    And I would so do that Graphic Artist, but I'm not sure Photoshop Elements 9 is something that can work with that, and I've only got Maya and Autodesk Sketchbook as well. If any of those work for you, I'll be sure to apply to help you out, but if those won't work, I don't think I should even try.

Also, I hope your wrist gets better. It really sucks when that happens huh? I haven't had that, but I have had instances that are kinda like it

9. Jayn

Thank you, Kisala. c:

For mixing, I would prefer someone to use Reaper.
    For graphic editing, I would prefer Photoshop.
    And for animations, I would prefer Sony Vegas.

This is only because I know how these programs work and can actually help if something goes wrong. But if someone knows how to do the same effects/achieve the same results the tutorial shows, then it doesn't really matter.

@Thread; Updated the OP with the Animation and Graphics tutorial. Currently working on a Tutorial for the Mixers. If any of the tutorial looks too complicated and you've already sent in an application, let me know and I'll disregard it.

Edit; Also. If you aren't accepted, I'll let you know in a PM and I'll let you know why. Otherwise, there will be more than one everything so long as enough apply.

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

for Photoshop, are you talking about like CS5 or something? Because I really don't know how Elements fully works yet, or if it can even do much needed for Editing. Too bad I can't understand it better, but the tutorials really don't explain much

11. Jayn

CS5 is what I use.

I don't know what elements can or can't do.

And the tutorials I made are made assuming you have basic knowledge of the program (or the alternative to the program), or can navigate interfaces well enough to experiment and figure things out.

For more specific tutorials on how to work individual programs, google helps.

12. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Yeah, that figures. I just have to have the simple "take apart and edit simple stuff" photoshop while everyone else has CS5. Oh well, can't do anything about that

13. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I will send you the PM something around tomorrow/after tomorrow. I use Reaper as well, and the Photoshop thing seems cool, I gonna check on it now. But I will surely send you a PM of Mixer, for animations, I don't have Sony Vegas. >_> For Graphic Edition, I will take a look.

14. Glen Returned from the dead

If you could add this to the list, that'd be great:

[video=youtube;OftDu60mwFw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OftDu60mwFw[/video]

15. Fearless A good and beautiful child

16. Glen Returned from the dead

Then why is the thread still open? o.o

17. Mish smiley day!

We're still voting and such. :3

Besides, this is more like a general KHV Chorus discussion thread.

18. Glen Returned from the dead

So we can vote for the songs but we can't suggest any more? Is that how it works?

19. Mish smiley day!

Pretty much, yeah. There is a whole list of 'pending' songs in Jayn's first post and the amount of suggested songs was getting a little OTT, so the suggestions have just been suspended until we get through the bulk of the pending list.

20. Jayn

The thread is open for discussion and to keep tabs on the songs currently in progress. The poll is open because there are still songs to be voted on for the chorus to continue. Suggestions are closed on request, do to the massive amount of songs already on that list.

This thread will never close, regardless of whether or not suggestions are open. We ask questions here, discuss chorus ideas here, and on top of that...if the thread is closed, so is the poll, so it would be impossible to vote.

That is why the thread is open, but I'm not updating the suggestions list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.