Voting and Suggestions! (Suggestions are CLOSED.)

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Always Dance Chaser

Back on the subject of suggestions, if we do Back To Hogwarts (AND WE SHOULD) We should use this instrumental, it cuts out most of the dialogue (Like in this video) so you don't have to cast people for speaking. I spoke to the person who cut the audio from FanisCi's instrumental and she said we could use it as long as we credit her (aur0rab0realis) and FanisCi

2. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Jayn, you'll send me all of the photos that I'll need to photoshop, right? I've been thinking about that since I signed up . . .

;~;

3. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

[video=youtube;hGLZqDXau98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGLZqDXau98[/video]

I highly recommend this song.

Hallelujah!

4. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

5. Jayn

Thank you, Slaughter. c:

And yes, Saxima. I'll send you the pictures and stuff.

How this'll work...Most of the time I'll be doing something. I think there may only be a couple of times I let you guys take care of everything, just as a test-run sort of thing encase that actually needs to happen. But for the most part, it won't.

But let's pretend I fell down some stairs and broke my arms, but for some reason I'm hysterical about keeping KHVchorus going. ...This is something I would probably do, lolol. I would maybe contact ya'll through Fuzzy Blue or something.

Lines will be sent to KlaireCross (I'll forward it) or directly to the Mixer's email/profile, or posted on forums. (No PMs or VMs to me this time, but you can PM or VM the Mixer).
    Graphic Artists will send their FINISHED pictures to the Animator.
    The Mixers will send their FINISHED MP3 to the Animator.

The animator will put it all together and upload it to the KHVChorus Youtube. They will be provided the password, etc. They will also post it, if they want. If they don't have the time, I'll post it.

Remember, the above is a hypothetical situation. It does not go into affect unless I state otherwise, so continue things normally for now. xD

So far, Saxima has been hired for a graphic artist position, and Cloudrunner62 has been hired for an animator position.

If you've applied, but I've not gotten back to you officially, I will. I haven't forgotten. Also, there will be more than one of each position. So if you still want to apply for something, go ahead. The more help, the better.

@Heart; Vote changed.

6. Jayn

To those helping me, I already started doing the stuff for Smiling. However, if you're up for it, Saxima. I can send you the pictures of those participating in Happy Birthday so far and you can do your thing. Cloudrunner, when she sends you the pictures, you can start on the video. I'll be mixing it since I already started and haven't hired anyone for that yet. But think of this as a test run. We'll see how you two do. I'll give you more information via PM. I'll probably make a group for us so we don't have to spam this thread up. Thanks everyone.

7. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Can do Jayn, send them to me any time today, and I'll start working on them when I get home. Is there any sort of specific shape you would like them in? I know they should all be the same shape, or at least ones that are similar, but if you have anything specific in mind, just shoot it my way. c:

8. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

If there will be more than one person per help section, then they will have to share the work? :blink:
    For the graphics is easy, but how the others mixers and animators will do?

9. Jayn

Share as in not one person doing the work for every song. One mixer may mix one song while the other mixes another one some other week. Someone may animate one week and someone else will animate another, etc...

10. sora awsome11/10 Traverse Town Homebody

Some day You guys should really sing this
    [video=youtube;sZQ3FiKf09M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZQ3FiKf09M[/video]

11. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I have a question...

When in the first post it's written "Suggestions closed", it means that we can't suggestion songs?

12. Glen Returned from the dead

Can't suggest songs for the moment. Unsure when we'll be able to suggest them again.

13. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Then why there are people suggesting? O.o
    They will not be considered?

14. Glen Returned from the dead

Wish i could answer and tell you the sure answer, but i really don't know. If i had to guess i'd say they won't be counted, but like i said i'm really not sure.

15. sora awsome11/10 Traverse Town Homebody

I did not see the suggesting close. Sorry.

16. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Any clue about when we're going to re-start the suggestions, Jayn?

When we empty our list from now, perhaps?

17. Jayn

For people still suggesting; Those songs aren't going to be added to the list. When suggestions open up again, you can re-suggest it if you want.

Dunno when they'll be open again. When it feels like they should be.

18. Jayn

Time Warp (because it was winning the week I meant to close the poll.)

Thriller after.

Smiling will be up shortly.

Currently zipping photos to give to Saxima for the Birthday video to be finished up.

19. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Hope it's okay for me to suggest a song and whatnot. Sorry if it isn't.
    Anyway; Suggesting "Feed me(Git It)" from Little Shop of Horrors.
    Here it is, not the full version though.

Here is the full version

Sorry for bumping this. ;;

20. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I'm pretty sure suggestions are still closed, bro.
    It's up to Jayn, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.