Voting and Suggestions! (Suggestions are CLOSED.)

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

Suggestions are currently closed, guys! <3 Applications are still open.

Applications

Please PM these to me.
    Mixer

Code:
    Alias: [I][Name you would like to be known by, always, regardless of name-changes] [/I]
    Program Used: [I][List any programs you will use for animations. Ex: Audacity, Reaper, Mixcraft, etc. Would you be able to [I]obtain[/I] Reaper, if you don't have it?][/I]
    Would you be available on-call?: [I][If I needed someone last minute, could I call on you?] [/I]
    Examples: [Please give me some examples of your audio-mixing skills. This can be you timing some of your own vocals to an instrumental.]
    Other: ? 
    Animator

Hired so far;
    > Cloudrunner62

Tutorial Here and Here (Sony Vegas) -WATCH BOTH-

Code:
    Alias: [I][Name you would like to be known by, always, regardless of name-changes] [/I]
    Program Used: [I][List any programs you will use for animations. Ex: Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects, WMM, etc. Would you be able to [I]obtain[/I] Sony Vegas, if you don't have it?][/I]
    Would you be available on-call?: [I][If I needed someone last minute, could I call on you?] [/I]
    Examples: [Please give me some examples of your video-editing skills. AMVs count. Also, please consider the way the chorus videos work. You'll have to be skilled in timing, and you'll have to be able to position the Photoshop pictures together, and all of that stuff. Make sure your program can do that.] 
    Graphic Artist

Hired so far;
    > Saxima.

Tutorial Here (Photoshop)

Code:
    Program Used: [I][List any programs you will use for animations. Ex: Gimp, Photoshop, ...something else. Would you be able to [I]obtain[/I] Photoshop, if you don't have it?][/I]
    Examples: [Please give me some examples of your graphic skills. Avatars, signatures, role play graphics, all count.]

2. Jayn

  

Currently updating the main thread. You can vote if you really want to, but I'll be updating the video previews, etc.

Edit: Updated.

Random Number Generator = #43

Everybody Loves Me.

3. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

So many good songs to choose from. Disney and The Beetles are out front this time round for me...

Now, One Jump Ahead, You'll be in my heart, Hey Jude, Here Comes the Sun or I'm gonna be (500 miles)?

Can't we just do all of them? : D

4. Mish smiley day!

Just me for One Jump Ahead? ;~;

5. Krowley Moderator

Can't decide between 500 miles and You'll be in my heart.

6. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

there are so MANY pending song

guess i have to wait many days before i suggest a song

and yet
    there so many good song though
    it make me confuse

7. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

I think my signature says it all 8D
    Only two votes though ;.;

8. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I think I'll go for 500 Miles, considering I don't recognise any of the other songs. /noob/

9. Jayn

Voted for You'll Be In My Heart. ;__;

It was a tough choice, but it's just such a heart-warming, nostalgic song. <3

About to put up the thread for Thriller!

10. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I'm going to check those new songs tomorrow, and I will keep an eye when Thriller is up. c:
    Whoa, many pending songs, hope we can song with the chorus that everyone loves!

11. Mish smiley day!

Are you going to pick another song at random from the pending list, like you did with Smiling? I thought that was a good method for choosing which song to sing. :B

12. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Humhumhum.

This is pretty hard to chose! I'm thinking in the Aladdin song, the Tarzan song or the Leia.
    Could I ask something? What does Leia means? When I see Leia it reminds me that Leia is the word to Read in Portuguese...lol... ._.

13. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

one jump ahead is a very nice song.

14. Jayn

15. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Voted for Leia.

Not going to pick my lines for Thriller 'till the list is updated. I'm not really OMG SUPER EXCITE about the song, and doing it now would just be a hassle, having to read back through all the posts...
    I've decided to sit this one out.

Leia is a name, dear.

16. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Hey Jayn I have a question.

What happens for the songs that are not voted? We can vote them in future Chorus if there are in the poll?

Thank you! :3

17. Jayn

Yes! All songs that aren't voted for will eventually be done. The 'pending' list cycles through the polls so each song eventually gets more than one turn, and on top of that, when we choose our 'random' song with the generator all of the songs on the list have an equal chance.

18. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

*glares* I will not rest until we've done a song from RENT >x{

19. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Currently going through all of the songs on the panel so that I can vote for one. On Hey Jude, and leaning towards voting on it, but must. Listen. To. All.

In the meantime, I would like to put in a good word for I Just Can't Wait to be King from The Lion King. I'm really surprised no one has set that one yet. I'd also like to pitch Circle of Life. Heheh, Disney. Thinking about recommending Hellfire from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, but some people might be sensitive to that one . . .

Hehe, I really like Don't Rain on My Parade. Can someone tell me what movie that's from?

Okay, voted for Hey Jude [figures], but it looks like You'll Be In My Heart is going to win.

20. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Well, it was a pretty hard decision to make, but I have finally voted... for Leia. The music seems fun to do and lively. But anything that comes will be enjoyable, looking forward to sing any of those songs. c:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.