Voting and Suggestions! (Suggestions are CLOSED.)

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Hey Jayn, Everybody Loves Me is our random song, and then we will do the song which wins this poll, and then from the poll > random > poll > poll > random > poll and so on?

Ah, and if someone get hired as mixer, asking them to do the Duet Roulette ones, then you can focus on the Full chorus and the mixers on the Duet Roulette. With this you won't get tired of doing and will have help by your side! :D

Just a suggestion and a question though.~

2. Jayn

Duet Roulette is so easy to mix and animate that (so far) it's not a problem for me. The full chorus ones are the ones that get overwhelming, haha. But I definitely understand what you're saying.

Also, yes...sort of.

The poll that's currently up isn't really apart of this order, but this is how it will usually/officially go:

> Highest Voted Song
    > Random
    > Second Highest Voted Song
    > Voting / Duet Roulette song.
    > Repeat.

Our next song is the second highest voted song from the last poll. <:

3. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

I'd like to suggest Sweet Child O' Mine if it has not been done already.

4. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

This might be a strange kind of song to suggest, but here it is.
    [video=youtube;zqn4Y0ywO7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqn4Y0ywO7o[/video]

5. Jayn

I sense a bad mood, past Jayn. Don't indirectly snap at the members! Shame on you!

But yeah, fourth or so reminder that suggestions are currently closed as the first post says at the very top in red. [/dies] I always feel bad ignoring suggestions, and it feels compulsive to add them, but suggestions are closed, that's why nothing new has been added, not just because I hate you or something. xD;

Our list is really long and we have to get through it (or at least as through it as we can get) before any new songs are suggested. <: That's also part of the reason I've been working nonstop on chorus stuff. POWERING THROUGH, WHOO.

Due to the amount of people who have been suggesting during the months of suggestions being closed, though, I don't think anyone reads the first post anymore, so it's no ones fault. I just suck at things. ;n; I wonder what I can do...

Edit: Problem..solved? Uguu~ [/hehe]

6. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh I'm sorry, Jayn. I just went to the last post. I apologize very much and that you for kindly explaining it as best as you could, I'll be sure to read from now on. <3

7. Jayn

Pfft, it's not your fault. I don't even read the first post anymore unless I'm updating it. xD;
    I edited the thread title to help. Hopefully it does. :')

8. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Oh...Well that's embarrassing xD Sorry about that.

9. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

It really does, Thank you. Really looking forward to some of the current songs.

10. Jayn

Jayn is sad and wants a distraction from real life. So just a heads up, I'm going to launch another Duet Roulette tonight/this morning. <: Not long from the release of 'With Me', I'll be posting the (500) miles sign up thread. I'm also working on the Album for which -Diamplified as provided beautiful cover art.

We also have a new video editor. The lovely Stardust will be helping us starting in a couple of weeks. ;A;

11. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Is the album going okay? :3
    Why is the Duet in a closed thread? :O

Sorry for the suddenly questions.

Oh, thank you Star! It's really great we can count on you. ;D

12. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I think the Duet Roulette threads are locked until all the participants have replied to Jayn saying whether they can do it or not.

13. Vexen<3 Merlin's Housekeeper

I submitted application for - audio mixing~ I'm learning about it and this would be a good way to just practice. x3

14. Mysty Unknown

I voted for Under the Sea. I honestly am still not 100% sure how these work, but I think I get most of it. These seem really neat.

15. Jayn

The album is going well! The cover art is done and stuff...The hardest part is remixing and mastering the old songs. xD

And yeah, I'm pretty sure Under the Sea is the winner. ;o;

16. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

We're not going to sing Under the Sea until the album is released? :o

/revivesthreadandkhvchorus

17. Jayn

@Excasr;

Short answer: No. We won't be singing again until after the album is released. There's no need to bump anything, really. KHVC's not going anywhere, lol.

Locked because we don't need this opened right now. Poll is closed. Ask me any questions you need outside of here.

[​IMG]

18. Jayn

Unlocking this *****. Also, Excasr, I'm sorry for the attitude. Sometimes I look back at my posts like 'why was i so mean'.

SO. Here's the run down.

We're currently singing Under The Sea.

Next is the random song. Which is...*Goes to generator* ...Hey Jude.

Then we're singing Connect.

Edit: Oh lawd. Hey Jude is one of those songs with a bunch of bad or awkward instrumentals. *Searches*

[video=youtube;9zVygfsbjUI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zVygfsbjUI[/video]

-- OH NO. I found it!

[video=youtube;Pex4LTVjFow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pex4LTVjFow&amp;feature=related[/video]

THANK THE LAWD

[​IMG]

19. Jayn

hi guys i'm sorry for the khv chorus spam, lol. if you would like to vote for the next few songs, please vote in the below thread.

http://www.kh-vids.net/threads/voting.132205/

adding onto that, two songs were not added to the poll that would have been. one was called "The Only One" and the other was "Your Brains". I had no idea who suggested those or what songs they were. The titles were too generic for the search function and youtube links are broken so i'd have to manually copy and paste each link into my url from the beginning of the thread and onward until i found the song, so...no thank you.

if you suggested one of those songs, please tell me who it's by. thanksss.

also, who wrote the bohemian rhapsody song?

20. Yozora Archer

Midnight Show by The Killers plz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.