Voting and Suggestions! (Suggestions are CLOSED.)

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

No love for shinedown. I voted for Mulan though.

2. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

It's sanctuary that has the reversed messages ...

3. P Banned

It has the properly reversed ones, yeah. Both songs have unauthentic backwards-lyrics though. Give the fan-interpretations a search on YouTube sometime.

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Ooh how about this?

5. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

6. Jayn

All suggestions added!

As for the avatars/random pictures thing. I like it being familiar, but I also would like the ability to be more creative with the videos/photoshop images which would require a bigger picture/canvas to work with. For example, if we sang a Christmas song, I couldn't make all of our pictures cute Christmas stocking shapes, or gift boxes because everyone's avatar is a different size and it'd be a mess. Also, if we have A LOT of people, I couldn't think of a creative way to crop everyone so that we all fit on the same screen without it looking like a mess. /ocd

So. For less serious covers where I really don't want to work that hard on the video (lawl lazyness), or I'm not feeling any creative juices flowing, I'll just snag your avatars like I did with Still Alive. For covers with lots of interest, or if I have an epiphany for the song or whatever, I'll ask for a bigger picture to work with. If you have the original stock/picture your avatar came from, we can use that, etc. Just something that gives me more room to work with and more creative freedom as the video editor.

7. What? 『 music is freedom 』

8. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

HLAFBALRAG¤"%"t!¤t !!!! Noone voted for Devour?!?!?! O_O ONLY ME O_O

9. Kayate King's Apprentice

I choose Want You Gone.
    Also, for the picture thing. We should use our KHV avatars, because it's more familiar to everyone o:

*Nudge nudge*

10. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

This This This x100

11. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Mulan.

12. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Huh, I know Shinedown isn't everyone's cup of tea but I thought it would be a fun one to sing. Evidently I'm in the minority on that one though. Or at least enough that people didn't want to actually give it their vote. Though sitting next to classics like that it is really no wonder.

Though "Reach Out to the Truth" is getting even less love. No votes and no one talking about the lack of votes, well until now anyway.

13. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Here's one for the pending board:

14. Glen Returned from the dead

Great song, but i think it'd be better if you posted an example of the song itself so that those who haven't actually heard it sung know what it sounds like, pace to sing the words and so on.

15. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

I'm torn between Burn My Dread, I'll Make A Man Out Of You, Simple And Clean, Sanctuary, and Reach Out To The Truth. And I would love to join, but my voice is kinda soft.

16. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Hey, would it be too out there to suggest that we keep the nominees on each subsequent poll? It'd reduce the need for suggestions quite a bit.

17. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

jayn? may i join in?

18. Jayn

What I was originally thinking about doing was taking everything that doesn't get chosen that's on the poll now and putting it on the bottom of the Pending List. So we recycle songs, essentially. That way the pending options have a chance to be on the poll before everything on the current one is voted on, but the songs that weren't chosen will be on the poll again to vote on.

Yep.

Anyone can be in the chorus. This suggestions thread isn't just for people in the chorus, though. We're just suggesting/voting on what to sing next in this thread. Each song we do will have its own thread like Still Alive did for getting lines in, etc.

;___; wat.

For everyone else thinking about their voice -stop-, lol. It doesn't matter, the more the merrier. The chorus would love to have you, everyone, anyone.

19. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

okay VM me the deets and i will do it

20. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

I was wondering if harmonizing would be a possibility? I know for certain that some of those songs are too low for me, but I'd still love to participate in them in some way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.