SotW Voting [voting] Signature of the Week #62 - Kingdom Hearts

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Misty, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

Signature | of | the | Week

no. 62
    [voting thread; votes are due march. 19. 2011]
    K I N G D O M | H E A R T S
    It's been a while since we've done signature of the week. Also, couldn't think about a category so I went with old backup reserve. xD Got a better one? Post it in the idea thread!
    Anyway, you all know the drill by now. Offering a pin to the winner, so get them sigs in!

NOTE: If you entered, you MUST vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
    Tıғᴀ Loϲᴋʜᴀʀт
    [​IMG]

marushi
    [​IMG]

misty
    [​IMG]

docyx no15
    [​IMG]

maikeu69
    [​IMG]

naomi misora
    [​IMG]

mixt
    [​IMG]

ienzo
    [​IMG]

reisen
    [​IMG]

2. Reisen Twilight Town Denizen

1 . Misty - Nice , simple, and has a great composition and the paper background fits in well.
    2. Tıғᴀ Loϲᴋʜᴀʀт - It's alright, the borders are killing it, but overall it's decent
    3. naomi misora - If only the smudging background was sharpen and if the stock blended in well, it could have been better. But I like it, I guess.

3. Doukuro Chaser

Oh god, so hard to chose which ones I like best... Well, here goes nothing.

1.) Tifa - I just love the color theme here and since it's warm colors it stands out a lot. Just...inviting? I think that would be a good word to describe it... I also really like the lighting done here.
    2.) Misty - Beautiful in it's simplisity. And even though the background seems plain I can see some editing and such done to it. Nice lighting as well. And the little orbs of light (or whatever) are eye catching.
    3.) Reisen - I love how the colors are 'dulled out.' The clouds or whatever you wanna call them are very pretty. Overall it has a nice color scheme and look to it. I think it fits Sora well.

A very, very hard choice.

4. program Twilight Town Denizen

1) Naomi Misora I love the color scheme, and the pose Aqua is in, you can see her blade in what might be magic action. And the Master subtitle under it is very true and stylish. It looks like a poster for clothing or something XD
    All I have is the background, perhaps a more pink or blue would work? IDK XD

2)Misty Looks fruity, shows Sora happy which is an automatic love. The background brings out the color of Sora, but you can't the rest of the 'kingdomhearts' sign.

3)Ienzo You gotta love that face, that pose, the colors and the words. 'Knowledge IS Power' and I beleive its the truth. Thats all I have to say.

5. Misty gimme kiss

1. Reisen: Just gorgeous. My only real complaint is the slight blue tint on Sora, it feels a bit off. But it's just so lovely and colorful. =]
    2. Naomi Misora: I would have liked to see a bit more blending color and effects wise on Aqua, but I really like the concept and the white circles. c:
    3. Ienzo: I actually do really like this piece, it has an interesting vector style to it. I would have liked to see you do a bit more to it, though.

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Wow. It is really hard to pick three, much less rank them. And many of these are good for different reasons that make them hard to compare. I see why Fayt has the standard disclaimer on the top 5.
    • ~1~ naomi misora- I like how the background compliments the lighting effect and the blue-green coloring fits aqua's water theme well.
    • ~2~ reisen-it is simple without feeling lacking, I liked the coloring and lighting. I would have preferred you doing a bit more with the background, but that falls more under personal preference.
    • ~3~ marushi-I liked the concept but something feels off. I really wish I could be more specific, but I don't know how to explain it. I think it has to deal with the coloring. Also the keyblade looks disproportionate but that might just be the render.

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

1. Reisen. I just love this one, the colours are amazing and they just go really well together. I just overall found it really pleasing to the eye.

2. Misty. This one was also really pleasing to see, I really like the contrast between the grey background and the bright colours of Sora.

3. Tifa Lockhart. I like the style of this one, I'm not so big on the huge black borders but still really good.

8. maikeu69 Merlin's Housekeeper

1. Docyx. like the way you have colour one side and black and white the other
    2. Ienzo. love the picture it makes Zexion look awesome
    3. Reisen. like the way the colours come from behind sora.

9. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

1: maikeu69, because of total epicness ^_^
    2: Misty, becuase I like the no nonsence thing!
    3: Ienzo, becuase it is awesome....

10. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

B-but, they're all so good! ;~;

1. naomi - Not only is Aqua already HOT ♥♥♥, but the background and sparkly magic-stuff really add to aforementioned Keyblade Master. Speaking of, that text is classy.
    2. ienzo - Zexion = Win. Schoolhouse Rock = Win. Ergo, Zexion + Schoolhouse Rock = EPIC WIN. Nice and simple design.
    3. marushi - I never thought of making Sora purple, but it looks very nice. By the way, is that hand-drawn? If so, kudos to you.

:3

11. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

1. Mixt - I really like this one, although I think you should have included Terra in the picture. Nice coloring, all in all, I think it flows very well.
    2. Reisen - just the awesome simplicity of this sig is what gets me. The colors flow, the pic of Sora is a good one, nice job.
    3. Naomi Misora - I like the way this sig feels, very nice job. It just eminates the struggles, triumphs, and heart of Aqua, and, on a lesser scale, it's just a really cool concept.

P.S. My sig... is not hand drawn. Only the mouth is my work, 'cause the picture I found had him frowning, and I didn't think that fit. However, the purple was my idea. Purple is my favorite color!

12. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

Misty - Really simple and clean. Nice too.
    Reisen - Smudging is great, and coloring is tad. Text looks too sharpened, though.
    Naomi Misora - Background could've been better. The stock has to blend to the background too. But it's great noneoftheless.

13. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    Maikeu: lol funny but maybe a more complex image style would help
    Reisen: I like it good pic and the wording is easy to read
    Misty: I love this one....

14. Misty gimme kiss

This one was ridiculously close! It was a three way tie towards the end, but Reisen came out on top!

Pin will be awarded soon, hall of fame will be edited as well, and new SotW to come. =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.