Audio . : w i n d s o n g

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by . : tale_wind, Feb 9, 2014.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

WARNING: SPOILERS FOR FROZEN IF FOR SOME REASON YOU STILL HAVEN'T SEEN IT
    So going around the internet, I've noticed a lot of people, when talking about Frozen, mention how much they wanted Hans to sing a dark reprise of Love Is An Open Door when he finally shows his true colors to Anna (the infamous "If only there were someone out there who loved you" scene) and I realized that I agreed. So, given the lack of official song, I decided to write lyrics for such a song myself! I finally finished those lyrics very recently and then decided to record myself singing the song, with a little bit of added dialogue from the scene! I have yet to upload it to Soundcloud, but I did post it on my Tumblr! Let me know what you think~

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Since it's been a long time since I've done anything on this thread, I decided to throw together a cover of a song I particularly enjoy from my forever fandom: Kiseki from Pokémon X and Y!

Please enjoy, and let me know what you think!~

i decided to throw the nice guitar part from the very end of the credits in there because i like it a lot~~ ♥

also please forgive me for the terribad french part at the end ;___;

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Since I had a few minutes of alone-time at home, I decided to throw together a cover I've been meaning to do for a while:

This is Wound, one of @Jayn's original songs that she wrote a couple of years ago, and I've found myself identifying with it more than once. Given the quality of my recording (I couldn't find the Guitar Hero microphone I usually use, so I just went without and used whatever mic my laptop has built in), I might redo it sometime, but since I never know when I'll have my house to myself, it might be a while. Stay tuned~

Hope you enjoy the cover! Please leave any comments or constructive criticism you might have! :D

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

MAN IT'S ABOUT TIME I UPLOADED SOMETHING NEW

This is the Award Bait Song from the indie PC RPG To the Moon. I stumbled on the game's soundtrack ages ago and fell in love with it, then finally watched a Let's Play of it by Markiplier a couple of months ago. The game is gorgeous. If you haven't played or watched it, I strongly urge you to do so.

Please let me know what you think of my cover, and leave some constructive criticism! I hope you enjoy it!

5. Ghost King's Apprentice

Ooooh, someone actually just gave me the code for this game (what a coincidence!).

I don't know how to give constructive criticism but looking back at your earlier covers you're definitely improving! :)

6. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Here's a just for fun cover of Rainbow Connection I recorded back in spring last year and recently uploaded to Soundcloud for kicks:

And here's a new cover: Masayume Chasing (TV size)! I wound up really liking this song after I performed it for Karaoke Night here ages ago, so I re-recorded it!

Let me know what you think, and leave some constructive criticism if you can! Hope you enjoy!~

7. Ghost King's Apprentice

>< Tale! You're Kermit voice is perfect! Also, do you sing a lot of songs in japanese?

8. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Thanks! ^^

I've only uploaded a couple of songs in Japanese, but I've sung a few in Japanese. I mostly stick with English, though. :P

9. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  10. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

My newest cover, Sam Smith's Leave Your Lover.

Let me know what you think, and leave some constructive criticism if you can~

Keep your eye on the horizon for another cover in the very near future!

11. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Check it out! I did a quick cover of the first ending theme from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Uso by SID!

Let me know what you think, and leave some constructive criticism if you can!

12. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

It was only a matter of time before I covered something from my favorite Disney musical~ Here's Heaven's Light!

And on the sheet music side of things, here's a viola arrangement I made a couple of months ago of Porcelain Forest from Etrian Odyssey III.

Let me know what you think, and leave some constructive criticism if you can~

13. Ghost King's Apprentice

Have you made any original songs yet?

14. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I've done some lyrics, but nothing finished. Well, I have a couple of sets of finished original lyrics, but I'm not very happy with either, and both are overdue some overhauling.

15. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

As soon as I finished watching "Mr. Greg" I knew I HAD to cover It's Over, Isn't It? from Steven Universe. I recorded two versions--one with the original lyrics, and one with the pronouns swapped to keep it gay.

Let me know what you think, and leave some constructive criticism if you can!~

16. Maka Albarn It's called love

Well I'm trying to see your songs, but for some reason I can't see some of your Sound Cloud Recordings. ;~; Like, it just says "SOUND CLOUD" and I can't click on anything to hear it.

I did get to click on Heaven's Light. It gave me goosebumps. I really enjoyed listening to it, and those notes are hard to hit cause they slide down and up the scale so much.

Hopefully I can see your other works in the future. >~< Cause you sing nice.

17. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Ohhhh man I see what you mean @__@

Here's a link to my Soundcloud profile, which should have all the stuff in here (from Soundcloud, anyway) on there! ...Except Final Distance, which got hit with a copyright takedown.

18. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Here's a cover of Lost in the Waves from Fire Emblem Fates! In case the embed doesn't last long lol here's a hyperlink to Soundcloud.

Please let me know what you think and leave some constructive criticism if you can~

19. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

IT'S HALLOWEEN MONTH

In honor of Halloween, here's the opening song from the best Halloween(ish) TV show, Over the Garden Wall--Into the Unknown!

In case the embed doesn't work, here's a link.

20. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

There is only me. There is only my way. There is only the forest. And there is only surrender.

Are you ready to see true darkness?