Kingdom Hearts II Was Demyx a problem when you first played kh2?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by LoneWolf, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

well my lil brother beat him the first time but u don't want to know how many times we have to fight him gosh the second time we fought him we were going to give up i dfeated the clones my brother was the one trying to defeat the real demyx

2. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I killed him with my Valor Form. He was way too easy. No, he wasn't any trouble.

3. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

i was able to beat them the first time it's where u have to defeat demyx thats hard

4. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

I used to have a lot of trouble with him. Nowadays I can beat him in one try. But yeah, defeating all of those clones is nerve-wracking.

5. Doukuro Chaser

2nd battle 2nd time the clones came. That was hard.

Other then that he was easy to defeat.

@mikeyv93 The mullet one who controls water

6. Cherry Pie Pwns Gummi Ship Junkie

Nope, but that was the only time I ever didn't have and issue with him, all the other times, he kicked my ass. How I beat him so easily the first time, idk.

7. mikeyv93 Destiny Islands Resident

Is demyx the 1 with the water forms the second time i found him pretty hard coz he had lodes more forms and u dont have much time ....it took me lke 3-4 times the first time i played kh2

8. Haseo Knight of Light

Demyx was an ass to fight. I hated the water clones with the time limit, and Demyx yelling "Like it?!" got annoying after the third time.

9. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

The First time I met him.

Wasn't so bad.

The second time I met him.

Was very annoying.

10. Ultimecia sorceress

He was easy until I reached him on proud mode. I couldn't even count how many times the water clone challenge messed me up.

11. Xioayugoth Destiny Islands Resident

It took me MONTHS to beat Demyx the second time around... I hadn't struggled with the game up till that point, and he really shook me up. =P

Xaldin only took three tries for me; Demyx took over 100. I had a tally on the wall, since we were redecorating anyway at the time.

12. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

no he wasn't but when i saw my brother play it on proud mode he had a really difficult time with him cuz his level was below the required level

13. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

For me Demyx was really easy... I nvr lost to him once... It was that member that showed up in Beasts Castle... I can't remember who.... he made me die for the 1st time :]

14. wackko300 Traverse Town Homebody

Did Demyx gave me a problem? Not on the first fight against Demyx, but the second fight was very hard for me! After realizing that I may have to rethink that Demyx was no pushover.;)

-Latisha

15. iwuzhere9 Destiny Islands Resident

YES! I remember I breezed by him in Olympus, and then all of a sudden, he was SOOOOO frustrating at Hollow Bastion. I beat him....somehow. On other playthroughs he wasn't really a problem, except for if he busted out water clones while I was in a form.

16. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

One year necrobump much?

On topic, I lost to his water clones because I refused to use Magic most of the game. He was annoying, but not hard himself.

17. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Why does everything get necrobumped now?

Demyx wasn't much of a challenge after you mastered his tactics, and as long as you were leveled up to thirty two.

18. Moonday Merlin's Housekeeper

The second time for me was hard.. i think it took me about 3 times. the only thing i had trouble with was killing the water clones in time, other wise he was a pretty easy boss battle

19. .:Xigbar:. Twilight Town Denizen

I had problems with Demyx but only because of those goddamn water clones.

20. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

I had problems with Demyx on standard mode but not Proud Mode, which is kind of weird. Though I still consider him the hardest Organization member because his attacks were the hardest to dodge, compared to Xaldin where I had the jump command and knocksmash at my disposal.