Kingdom Hearts II Was Demyx a problem when you first played kh2?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by LoneWolf, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Gobolo Traverse Town Homebody

ARrrrghg those clones were the most annoying things ever. He wasn't a problem in the underworld, took two tries first time. But in Hollow Bastion it took a 1000000/2 days!!!

2. bobo.the.nut Traverse Town Homebody

I had no problem with Demyx. :| I actually thought he was one of the easiest Org. battles. Then again, I'm used to even crazier kill-before-time-runs-out-press-X-to-not-die fights.

3. Oli Banned

I thought he was very easy. That was the first time though. When I got FM+ and played Critical Mode he was just insane.

4. progamer Merlin's Housekeeper

demy

Well... Demyx was hard it took me a few days to defeat him... I used a lot of magic like thunder bc u get far away from him so he wont hurt u... and when it came to fighting all those water things he sends out i just WACK at them and dont stop i know its hard but we ALL had to do it. At first i thought he would be SO easy bc he's a water boy lol and he looked weak but that dude was HARD!

5. The Mender Traverse Town Homebody

when i first faced him he was hard then after i beat him onece he became a lot easer just don't try to go into master from or you will go into anti form

6. Anti Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

He was a problem because of the time... -_-

7. twilighthopeXIV Moogle Assistant

i STILL can't get through that battle no matter what i do... :'(
    oh well.... i'm determined to try again and again till i get it right! :D

8. K'nuckles Destiny Islands Resident

The second time, yes. Those water attacks of his are so cheap. >_<

9. roxasrule Moogle Assistant

demyx was soooo hard

demyx like flogged me. itried beat him 23 straight times and all i did was get hurt and hurt and more hurt. Ibought a gameshark three days later and used dw roxas and he flogged demyx. Beating demyx is all about speed and defence, so if you still haven,t beaten him cuse wisdom frm for as long as possible

10. dragonkid_ofhearts Traverse Town Homebody

yeah i beat him after 10 times of losing then the power turned off T-T

11. Misty gimme kiss

Oh god, I had so many problems with him. Demyx and Xigbar were the hardest fights for me, the first time around. :x I would do decently fighting him, then lose to the water clones, or ace the clones but die via water. ;_;

I was so happy when I beat him, haha. I guess that's why I never really liked him.

12. AustinM Destiny Islands Resident

I didn't play my Beginner or Normal OR Proud Mode Games (when I did proud mode I was playing KH2FM) using reflect, any dodge roll, quick run, high jump, nothing to beat him. Yeah, he was pretty hard.

13. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

The second time I faced him, he was a pain. Probably because he was actually fighting instead of having me beat up his water clones.

14. keyblademaster_wannabe+ Traverse Town Homebody

Yes, i have to say that demyx was one of the hardest bosses i faced.

15. Zeroquest Moogle Assistant

As others have been saying, I didn't find him too much of a challenge, just the 10 clones in 10 seconds part... ooo, that got me so much!
    I don't how you would get a game over just from not beating some clones in time, it's not like anything happens to you... -___-

His death was epic though, and somewhat saddening...
    HAHAHA, SUCKER!!!

"Uag! NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!" ~BaiBaiDemy

16. anotheraxelfangirl Destiny Islands Resident

I killed him in one shot-- the only problem was how long that one shot took! I don't do this whole defensive thing normally, and having to dance around those geysers pissed me off to no end. But I really don't get why he's considered one of the hardest bosses in the game when I thought he was so easy.

It might have had something to do with the fact that I got mad bloodthirsty every time he said "Come on! Kick to the beat!" in that stupid squeaky voice. I'm gonna kick you in the face.... >.< (And yet he's my second favorite character. Work that one out)

17. Fellangel Bichael May

Not really...unless you go proud mode and lvl 20 on him :\

18. TwoBecomeOne Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah...

yeah i had trouble to, then i got a stretegy. he is the easiest boss in the game and i tried like 16 times then i thought "oh god i suck at this" and that phrase "DANCE WATER DANCE" i could have choked him

19. kittykat88 Traverse Town Homebody

My cousin I was probably the only one to die

9 times

20. Kiria34 Traverse Town Homebody

Well, yes, since he was the 1st Orgy member you battled. After I got past him (2 weeks, mind you), then everyone else was easy.