Kingdom Hearts II Was Demyx a problem when you first played kh2?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by LoneWolf, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Spaze Gummi Ship Junkie

^This. Because I kept messing up on that part, it took me about eleven times until I beat Demyx.

2. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

"Worst fighter in the organization" my arse. I was stuck on him for ages. D8
    The reaction command made it worse for me as well, and he was sneaky, and that water was almost impossible to escape.
    And that was on beginner mode. (Yes, I played beginner mode the first time. It was the first RPG I ever played, give me a break D:)

Oddly after that first time he was really easy to beat on proud and normal o.O
    Same goes for Xaldin.

3. February Destiny Islands Resident

Not really, just knew that this boss battle was going to be hard, so copied movements and techniques that did with the Riku/ Ansem battle in KH1 and got through the battle fine, it just took a couple of tries..

The second time round however yes, forgot how I got passed Riku/ Ansem and therefore forgot how to beat Demyx. So struggled massively, had to end up cheating and summoning Genie over and over again to beat him...:.-.:

4. Trussy1000 Destiny Islands Resident

Didn't get the clones out in time but other than that he was ok

5. shurik Destiny Islands Resident

On twilight beach , listning to the waves
    Clones were my bigist problem first time around but I ended up finding master form was realy helpful in that situation

6. accio75 Destiny Islands Resident

not my favorite, most definetly. i was all like "Pshh this guy'll be easy" then like 10 trys later im like "HALLELUGAH I FINALLY BEAT HIM!" then it turns out he had 1 hp left becasue i didnt finish the combo so yah......

7. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

The time limit was tough, not Demyx himself.

8. Loghh Merlin's Housekeeper

Kh2 hard? *Laughter* You can pretty much button smash normal kh2. It never gave me trouble. :D Try kh2 final mix on lvl1. ;D

9. sonfon Destiny Islands Resident

I have on thing to say: YES! When I fought his second battle for the first time I tried like 40 times even while doing the reaction and couldnt beat the last timer. I completely gave up on the game for like a year then had to buy a new copy because I couldnt find my old one :(

10. Nathaniel Twilight Town Denizen

Even on proud mode, only Xaldin was hard to me O_o
    But in FM, on Critical mode, I had about twenty tries at Demyx @.@

11. Phazeun Traverse Town Homebody

Eh, he was alright in general. He was not hard at all. But... not so easy. The time limits are what got me...

12. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I had problems with Demyx the first time. Most of it was just because of the timelimit. Though after I learned that all you really need to do is turn to wisdom form and do fire a bunch of times, it got a lot easier

13. T3F Chaser

ugh, I really hated Demyx. No skill=thousands of tries

...well not really. it was the time limit that got me, otherwise he was ok.

XALDIN was really annoying, i love how you get to use mickey though, awesome stuff

14. emozexionemo Destiny Islands Resident

Do you mean in HB? If you do yeeessss, it took me days to beat it, i thought it was the final boss at first becuase i could just not beat him, but the last time i played the game through (5th time) i beat him easily.

15. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

Oh, yes he was. I didn't mind his fighting style but the time limit on "Dance, Water, Dance!" was terrible.

16. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Nope, not really... he wasn't easy either, but he wasn't a problem for sure. =]
    Wel, on easy mode.
    On hard mode... he was a little difficult, yeah.

17. ToySoldier Moogle Assistant

Hardest

He was extremely hard for me too. I took me a 2 weeks to beat him where as Xemnas only took me a few hours.I was at a really low level though.

18. C This silence is mine

I found him very easy honestly, I did get hit quite a few times, but not often enough to be in any danger and even then I could just heal. The only thing I lost at the first time were those stupid whater clones and goddamn counter, since I had no idea how to do it effectivly

19. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm Venezuelan, So what? You got a Problem?
    He was.

I was really under leveled (34 IIRC) it took me like a hundred times to finally beat him, and I think I was lucky xD

I used to suck at this game when I was younger :P

20. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

i think if he was just a normal fighter instead of trying to beat up his waterclones it would have taken me just one time but it didn't :3 o well.