Kingdom Hearts II Was Demyx a problem when you first played kh2?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by LoneWolf, Oct 20, 2008.

1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I fought him on Standard in my first playthrough. He was so f---ing hard. I had to start over on Beginner before I could kill him. It sucked...

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

I thought he was rather difficult ( he did kill me like a hundred times) but then I figured out his stratagy and I noticed how I had to be reeally quick about getting rid of those stupid clones. Now I don't let him get to that cause I'm beating on him constantly.

3. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

First time ever fighting him it was on the 2nd difficutly and he was no problem. That's when I first fought him. I recently fought him after replaying the entire game again but on proud mode and I was like WTF! I had also played the game on proud mode b4 and he still wasn't a problem then but it sucked cause every time I tried to I went into any form I went anti... I did end up killing him as anti which was badass but I learned that he has a reaction command. Still don't know what it does other than Sora getting smacked in the face with a sitar...

4. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

It's weird... First time I fought him, I had no trouble wearing his health down, but I'd dread the coming of his water clones. Ever since then, that's been the easiest part of the fight for me. Demyx is unpredictable; his attacks deal hefty damage, but more importantly, he can deal damage a lot. He has a variety of long-, mid-, and short-range attacks at his disposal, and sometimes it really seems the AI picks them at random. It's hard to get in and land some blows when you run into a high-pressure water wall every few seconds.

5. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

Not really but his dancer nobodies were just annoying and in the way; other than that he was pretty easy. It made it easier cause you could spin them around if too many.

6. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

I was doing fine agiest him until he pulled water clones out of nowhere

7. Sara Tea Drinker

The water clones still make him hard as hell for me. He's pretty easy other than that, but the water clones and the ten second mark always kills me. I hate that fight more than Xaldin. Who I found one of the easiest fights, by the way.

8. Tyrant Valvatorez Gummi Ship Junkie

yeah, at Hollow Bastion, he was such a *****. First off, I understand the whole water clone concept, but why is there a time limit? what do you think those guys do when you run out of time, one of my friends say they gang rape you, XD. Also his attacks are so big and wide and fast, this would not be a problem, if they had put on dodge roll in the game, but no, instead we get guard! a really useless defensive ability that is only useful in the Xigbar fight! but I will say Dymex is not the hardest boss I have fought in the game, the worst boss in the game is *shudder* Xaldin.

9. miaSue1995 Moogle Assistant

yes he was a pain in the ass! i hated him but the ironic thing is that my little sister could beat him with out dying once! ~ go figure ~

10. HawkeyedOne Merlin's Housekeeper

There were three Organaization bosses outside of the final boss that gave me enormous amounts of trouble: Demyx, Xigbar and Xaldin. Demyx was hard to nail down pattern wise, Xigbar was just tough and had a huge life meter, and Xaldin was just too elusive to get a good hit on, and required you put yourself in harms way just to get a good lock on him.

11. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

What HawkeyedOne said. Demyx was just a pain in the ass, even though he's cute as hell. =3 Xigbar was trouble when he kept on warping around, and Xaldin was the worst. Took 2 tries on the first playthrough.

12. kh_luver Merlin's Housekeeper

(Hallow Bastion, right?)
    Damn, he was a big molester.
    I've tried it 2 weeks and each time I've lost, I've got sick of it.
    After 2 stress weeks, it finally happened; I won!
    Hé wasn't hard but his water thingies that I must had defeat in time, I never was in time so the battle was over.
    ---- EDIT ----
    Hollow* Bastion

13. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Yep Demyx was a HUGE pain in the butt for me, after much screaming at my ps2 I gave up and stopped playing kh2 for like 2 months XD
    When I returned to playing the game the battle went alright, it was them mini task things (where you had to destory the demyx clones in the time limit) that really bugged me though.

14. StardustXtreme Chaser

Yes, Demyx was a pain on my first playthrough, what's more is, when your in Drive Form, it's much more harder, it took a few times to get his pattern down but as soon as I beat him, I pointed at the TV and said. "Never come back!" Now looking back on it, Demyx was probably placed there to test if you really knew the system of KH II's controls and had a plan ready, it also shown Drive can backfire on certain battles.

15. kingdomhearts123 Traverse Town Homebody

First time I died like twice but that was just my stupidity of attacking the water creatures instead of using the reaction command. 2nd time I fought him he was a bit hard then I figured out his pattern, took me awhile to beat him but I finally did :)

16. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Pretty easy first time, I did Wild Dance over and over again on the water stuff. Second time was harder, but Proud mode is so hard.

Xaldin is hardest by far though.

17. Glen Returned from the dead

Agree with all who say Xaldin is difficult. I defeated Demyx each time due to the reaction command lol then again it was on the easiest difficulty..i'll start a new game on proud mode later. Xaldin's definately the most difficult organisation member, but in my opinion Sephiroth was the most difficult boss. I mean,he has a move that gets rid of all your hp except for 1 point in one move!!! I am STILL trying to defeat him!

18. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Meh, he was only really a problem the second time I played through the game. He was pretty easy the first time though.

My least favorite/most hardest to me were Xaldin and Xigbar. Some how, I think that they should have been final bosses. DX

19. P Banned

Demyx was impossible for me, until I discovered the reaction command. Even in the Underworld, he always got me with his 'Dance, Water, Dance!' attack. That time limit was a pain. It doesn't help that I was convinced Fire was the answer.

20. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Not really, even on proud lol
    Just use wild dance reaction command until there is a few seconds to go, make sure you don't use it as the timer runs down because the water Demyx you're holding won't die and you will lose the game (sorry guys XD couldn't resist :P).
    And then finish up with repeated Thundaga/Firaga (whatever level they were at the time) etc to get rid of the last of the clones. Then beat the stuffing out of him with the Keyblade lol, use Master drive form and spell casts for an easier time if wild dance isn't your thing lol, then smash him up in drive too :P.

That's what I did anyway,