Kingdom Hearts II Was Demyx a problem when you first played kh2?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by LoneWolf, Oct 20, 2008.

1. jschubert94 Merlin's Housekeeper

Demyx was the hardest boss on the first playthrough, but second time around, you can expect those clones to appear

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

The clones were never an issue for me. I did have a hard time first run because of the whole bit with skipping Pridelands and being on proud. In the end though I never fully understood why people considered him to be insanely hard. The main killer is the time limit but once you start using RC it is easy. Use it whenever you see it, attack when you don't, when there are only a couple left crush them.

There is something I've noticed with my friends on the battle though. It seems people that have a better sense of rythm find him easier. Has anyone else noticed that? Or is it just a weird coincidence with my friends?

3. Jin うごかないで

He wasn't a problem , just the time limit was , other than that he is okay i guess..i prefer Xigbar though.

4. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

I had lots of trouble with him, but of corse when the game came out I was like 7 so I had no idea what the hell to do at the time and I wasn't much of an experienced gamer then either. xD So I gave up on him for about a while and I don't remember how I beat him... .__. but now when I play he's like easy to beat...
    He's supposably the "hardest" boss in the game, which is actually true if you think about how easy the other bosses are including Xemnas...

5. Kites Chaser

Ugh, I was on a roll with the game until I had to beat him. I had to get my younger brother to beat him for me since he's much more persistant when it comes to video games. For me when I lose, I lose patience and tend not to try to beat the boss or whatever again and I then end up not playing the game for months on end just because of that one boss. I don't know, it's weird, same thing happened when I played Final Fantasy XIII.

6. XIII-roxas Destiny Islands Resident

First time? Spam X, spam △, some magic here and there.
    Second time? Valor/wisdom as much as possible, ear plugs, LOTS of magic, running around in circles, spamming everything and some popcorn for the viewers. Truckloads of it.
    In other words, I was crying when I beat mullet boy.

7. Sapphrix Moogle Assistant

Haha, I loved fighting Demyx! I fought on every difficulty level, and it wasn't that hard between all of them. :3 beginner was a snap, especially when i found out that one of the limits takes out most of his hp. Now proud mode..that was kinda hard. X.x took me til at least the second battle to finish him..or maybe it was the fact I didn't want Demmy to go.

8. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Oh god yes I did. His regular attacks were fine, but the 10 clones in 10 seconds thing killed me more times than I dare to count. People often say that Xaldin is the hardest boss in the game but they are wrong. I beat him on the first try but it took me ages to finally beat Demyx. Although, his difficulty made that entire segment of the game up until you get back to the gummi ship a lot more epic, and it is still my favorite part of the game by far.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

Demyx himself wasn't a probelm, it was his trials that always messed me up.

10. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

yes he was but only in the second fight cuz i dint know you could change your keyblade(it was my first time playing kh ever) but when my friend teched me how to change your keyblade and so i beat him with ease

11. kimahri8285 Moogle Assistant

god he was a ******* on begginer mode, it took a long ass time to defeat him, on standard it took me like 5 tries but on proud i just swept right through him,experience mate.

12. VenVen Merlin's Housekeeper

On my first try, I thought he was a piece of cake since Sora judged him as a 'coward.'

Well..I was wrong. XD

He was really hard to beat for me, after 5+ tries (I know, I suck back then :P) Sometimes I ran out of time using Wild Dance to his Water Forms, so I had to start the match again.

Then came that time that I was lucky to beat him while using Master Form. XD

But when I created a new game, he wasn't really that hard to beat. :P

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I lost on the first try, but then I noticed the reation command, so after that he was always easy. I only found him annoying during the second fight since his attacks would keep throwing me in the air

14. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

I beat Demyx on my first try, all the time, but XIGBAR. I seriously thought about setting my PS2 on fire to finally "defeat" him.

15. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

he gave me a bit of trouble just because of the time limit but i was able to beat him on like my 3rd try

16. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

He didn't give me much hassle, I had the KH2 official guide though which helped me on how to beat him. However, my sister did have a lot of trouble, I don't know why but she would always get stuck on Demyx like I'd get stuck on Xaldin. His movements are very swift so they can be hard to counter at times but once you learn all his movements, they're a lot easier to dodge.

17. Sacredlith Destiny Islands Resident

I beat him on my first try, and the next too but his time limits are sort of hard to achieve D:
    I personally think he's easier than Xigbar Dx

18. Amaury Legendary Hero

On my first playthrough of Kingdom Hearts II, Demyx battle 1 was a piece of cake, but it was Demyx battle 2 that kept getting me because of the lowered time limit to defeat all of the Demyx ice clones, especially since, with the exception of when the fight begins, the time limit was always 10 seconds.

19. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

i remember that i didn't know that it was to kill all the water forms, so i was trying to figure out a way to beat him and forget him water forms (i didn't know skeak english)
    D=

20. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

I have to say on Proud mode, he was a total a-hole.

Especially the fact I was way underleveled. It swear it was pure chance that I beat him.