Kingdom Hearts II Was Demyx a problem when you first played kh2?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by LoneWolf, Oct 20, 2008.

1. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

I was fine both times I played through Kingdom Hearts II. Then my friend was really stuck so I offered to have a go for him, saying 'pfft he's like the easiest boss in the game!' and generally showing off.
    Got promptly slaughtered for an hour solid.

Xaldin was the one who really killed me though.

2. SuperToaster Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah my deaths to him was very high indeed...

3. VenVen Merlin's Housekeeper

A BIG YES. it actually took me 3 days (i think) to take him out :( a huge pain in the ass

4. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Not really, I beat him in a few tries. His dance water dance was annoying though. Now Xaldin on the other hand ... that took me a while.

5. xXHumanoidLoverXx Destiny Islands Resident

Honestly,No. Xaldin was REALLY hard to beat

6. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Demyx, a hard boss? He's just annoying as a boss, especially his clones. Although, I beat him in my first try in both battles.

7. Labrys King's Apprentice

Well in a way yes he is a hard boss because he's a few levels above you. I guess square predicted that you were gonna head straight forward without leveling up. In other words the people who had a hard time with him werent in the appropriate level to fight him

8. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

My first time I had some problems with him, though that was probably just me not having much of a strategy for him. After you face him a few times he's pretty easy.

9. A Zebra Chaser

Demyx was the first boss in KH2 I could really say was a challenge, but it wasn't too much of a struggle for me.
    He and Xaldin are really weird difficulty spikes though

10. 61 No. B

When I first played KH2 Demyx and Xaldin took me forever to beat. Both left me with tears of frustration in my eyes, and resulted in some pretty shocking controller abuse.
    I can't think of any in-game boss in any KH game that has been as hard as those two.

11. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Demyx, and Xaldin were really the only story bosses in KHII, that I died in, a lot. Demyx, and his water clones, I hated the timer. How exactly does a timer end up in your demise when it runs out?

12. CloudStrife2k9 Twilight Town Denizen

Oh god yes. He took me SO many tries. He was painfully difficult. :c
    All I can remember from fighting him was hearing "Dance, Water, Dance!" and then my death followed that just a few seconds later.. .-.

Xaldin on the other hand.. he has to be the HARDEST Organization XIII member to face hands down.. I just recently learned the strategy for beating him easily.. And I've been playing since 2008.. lolwut.

It's sad when a boss around the middle is more difficult than the final boss. Lmao. Mansex only took two tries for me.

13. Razgriz Thirteen Traverse Town Homebody

YES HE WAS. And Xaldin too as well, as some people seem to be saying as well. (I still remember missing the High School Musical premiere because I was so adamant on beating him that night, though I didn't.) I dunno, maybe it was just coz KH2 was one of my first ever Japanese RPGs and I'd hardly ever encountered such an opponent? It literally took me days to get past him. Really had to study everything well to understand what was going on, then somehow slowly piece together a strategy..
    Well, I don't quite like it when the final boss is too hard. Coz then there's too much of a lull between the pre-battle almost climax, and actual climax of the story, if you take too much time trying to beat it, that is.

14. CloudStrife2k9 Twilight Town Denizen

Well, I agree with that. But, I'm just saying he was EXTREMELY easy. xD They could have toughened him up a bit. He was a bit of a push over :P

15. Hohenheim Merlin's Housekeeper

Demyx's completely luck based. (DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUN)

Sometimes he's easy, and sometimes he can be the bane of your PS2's existence.

16. rikuxking Moogle Assistant

Those clones were a pain in the ass.I think he was the hardest boss for me to beat.Followed by Xigbar.

17. A Zebra Chaser

If you watch Demyx when the timer runs out, he does a weird sort of spin. Basically, the implication s that he's charging an attack to instantly kill you, and the water clones are distrctions

18. Nowaki Destiny Islands Resident

Demyx was the hardes boss I've ever beaten in the whole KH series :D

19. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

Demyx wasnt exactly hard i dont think, it was getting his clones down before the timer went out. he himself was quite simple, it was the timer on the clones that messed me up. and xigbar was kinda meh, had alot to do with luck imo

20. Sara Tea Drinker

The clones were a massive pain in the butt for me. Demyx wasn't so bad, but the clones and the time limit caused a lot of deaths for me. Him and Xigbar were the two hardest Organization members for me.