Kingdom Hearts II Was Sora justified? *Spoiler*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Princess Celestia, Dec 30, 2007.

?

Was Sora justified in destroying the Organization?

1. Yes he was

114 vote(s)
    36.9%
  2. No he wasn't

151 vote(s)
    48.9%
  3. I dont know, dont ask me this question.

44 vote(s)
    14.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_dragon_heartless Traverse Town Homebody

well i think he wasnt justified they did aggravate him but it wasnt really fair of him to hate them before they had even done anything to him in re:com larxene was a bit out of order the way she behaved but it just made her awesome.... axel never really did anything to make sora angry neither did marluxia it kind of was namine and the organisations fault
    namine replaced his memories
    organisation 13 kidnapped her
    sora destroys them even though it was namine who started it
    i dont hate namine shes awesome

2. Dark Link Banned

I say Yes he was justified to stop the organization and heartless

3. mudstripe Twilight Town Denizen

No, he wasn't fully justified, but then again he had to do what he could. The organization may have had a good reason for doing what they were doing, but the end never justified the means. They killed people, took people's hearts, kidnapped Kairi, etc. Organization XIII was never justified either.
    To me it actually sounds like Sora is being used by people like Donald, Goofy, Mickey, etc. I mean, he was living a perfectly normal life until they came in, and he was just doing what they told him to. If anything, it's THEIR fault. >.<

4. P Banned

Actually, it was their fault...

*points to heartless*

By the way, they were made by the leader of the org.

5. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Heartless occur naturally...

They just artificially made some...

6. P Banned

No, heartless did not occur before Xehanort made them. You're thinking of the darkness in someone's heart. The heartless are not the darkness of the heart, they merely feed upon it. They are not natural.

7. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

"As long as thier is Darkness in someones heart, there will always be Heartless."

Such things imply that Heartless are eteral. Being in existance since the begining of time...

8. P Banned

Except, y'know, heartless are said by the developer to be non existent ten years prior to KH1.

9. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Oh?

Maybe they just wern't called heartless...

Maybe they were called something else...

[​IMG]

10. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Yes... just like Pokemon!

11. Hopefulwishes Traverse Town Homebody

Yes and no. Organization XIII really wanted hearts, but they went about it the wrong way. Sora wanted to stop evil, but he could have at least TRIED to see it their way. ^_^" Poor Demyx. Poor Sora. They were both wrong in some from or another. The End.

12. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

You can double talk your way out of anything.

I like your style, you remind me of myself!

At first through the arguement, I convinced myself Sora was wrong, and Org XIII was correct, however, after being beaten over the head with a Keyblade by Repliku (the KH-V member) I now see the arguement from your perspective.

However, Demyx wasn't the only victim. Other Organization Members suffered similar fates unjustifiably.

13. P Banned

Bah. Sure, the Organization had a tragic past, and I may even state that the ends justifies the means, but the thing with that policy is that when one faction takes that stance, they can never complain about someone who opposes them. It's like this here. The Organization started messing with Sora first. Sora reacted appropriately. It doesn't matter whether I'm trying to find a cure for cancer or not, if I go outside and punch a cop in the face, I will spend a night or two in jail.

So even if the organization was justified, Sora was too. And we must answer the topic question "Was Sora justified?"

14. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

I have to agree with my twin here.
    Some people were tricked. Others were forced.
    And some, misguided.
    v.v

15. juliusora Moogle Assistant

i think he wuzn't justified, It's all axel's fault. if axel did not kidnap kairi i think no fighting against the organization wud occur...

16. Repliku Chaser

My question in the end, is would the Organization have seen things differently if Sora had been more open to them? Would they have stopped using the Heartless to steal living people's hearts to get their goals? A couple of them, perhaps, but on the majority, I think the answer is no. They had no reason to and were manipulating Sora to get what they wanted. So, in the end, it's not Sora to me who needed to step up. It's the Org members who might not have done so bad that needed to ask him for help to get away from Xemnas. The only ones who seemed wishy washy that would turn in the end were Axel and Demyx, and Demyx is the one who gets the most 'why did he do it' about. However, he also never tried anything of asking for help either or I'm sure that Sora would have done something. In the end, Demyx was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. And Axel basically kamikazi'd himself. The other Org members were going to carry out their plans whether Sora was more understanding or not, and they also would not bother to explain anything.

As much as I can sympathize with the Org's plight, all in all it was a plan that screwed over many people who were innocent so they had to be stopped. Being naive to what was going on as well did not help Sora at all. Maybe if someone had just been more clear, he could have done more but no one had information they were giving him. Instead they were mocking him to keep him killing Heartless and he was forced to do things. Some of what we could see in the game, Sora had no honest clue about. So calling him a murderer and wrong for it, I just don't see it. His perspective and knowledge were just not on par to what we were given in the game.

17. When is that EVER confirmed?

18. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

They were hinting at it though. Sora just never got it, and thought that they were trying to mess with his head.

19. Akema_AK Destiny Islands Resident

i thought axel was trying to help sora and kairi

20. P Banned

Just reminding everyone that when days comes out we'll resolve this once and for all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.