Well im off :(

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by EraserRain, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EraserRain Banned

Im sorry but i just cant take it anymore. No one respects me or cares about me here. I feel so unloved and lost. When my internet was disconnected and i wasnt online nobody cared. No one even asked were i am. No one even sent me a PM asking if i was there or something. Besides alot of people disrespect me here and i just cant take it anymore. Nothing can force me to stop.

Mixt: Well keep in touch on Msn. Your a good and fun friend. Also very random. You introduced me to Full Metal alchemist and helped me alot. I will never forget you but we will still talk on msn :)
    You can control Karin for me on The Keyblade war.

Ansemthewise59: You are a truly great friend and good Rper. Your also very fun. I will never forget you and i hope you never forget me. Weve always been through the bestest times. You can control Lucario for me on the keyblade war.

Siccy-chan: Eden-sama. Your a good friend. Always funny and random. You really respected me when Tularim is being an @$$hole to me. You also let me in the first pokemon RP here! It was fun while it lasted. Tell everyone in the family that i departed. And please. Dont try to kill Riku -_-. Anyways youve been a good friend to me.

Val-Sama: You awesome Gal. A truly good friend who is always truthful and funneh. Stop turning riku and sora into girls. You are truly as awesome as Siccy-chan and Mixter's. Keep Eden-sama from killing Riku! Have fun on kh-vids and be a good sport.

Riku_Gaara: You are an awesome Gal. I am going to miss you. My second friend on Kh-vids. We have a very strong relationship. As strong as me and Love's. You are truly awesome and truthful. You are very honest and i respect you for that. I am definetly going to miss you :'(

Tularim: Watch over Riku_Gaara for me please.

Love: This is probably going to affect you the most. You were the first friend i ever had on Kh-vids. Ive known you for a long time and I have been grateful to you. Youve made a great RP series. You are the most random gal ive ever met as well.Please watch over everyone on the keyblade war and have fun.I wish i could stay but alot of people dont respect me.Youve been my best friends and weve been through good and bad times.Man i am so sorry i have to leave.I Love you the most Love and i am certaintly going to miss you the most. . .

Goodbye my friends . . .

2. EraserRain Banned

No. im leaving here.

3. EraserRain Banned

i said im leaving and thats final

4. EraserRain Banned

if you want to keep in touch add me on msn

5. EraserRain Banned

if you want tot try and beat 500+ members then go ahead

6. Destined Working for WDW

I'm sorry to hear that.
    Hope you change your mind, but if not, good luck with everything.

7. EraserRain Banned

If this thread goes up to 10 pages filled with more than 5 people who care about me then i might reconsider

8. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

Aw man. Not you too.
    You are awesome!
    You really should not leave.
    But, I mean it is not up to me, it is all up to you.
    You are an awesome member and RP'er.

9. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Dude, you're not the only one that feels like that. Many members feel like it. It has happened to me. YET I'm still here. Just because this has happened doesn't mean you're unloved. But whatever. Farewell.

10. jafar custom title

Don't leave! You are the only person below me in The Moogle Family! I need somebody to boss around! T_T

Well, hopefully you'll change your mind and come back here. Nice knowing you.

11. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

I can't make him stay, it's his choice. I respect it.

12. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

why would he listen to me? He doesn't know who I am.

13. EraserRain Banned

Wow that helped. XP

14. jafar custom title

I was joking around. Seriously, I will miss you're noobish ways and so forth. Hope to see you back on the forums soon. And if you don't leave, I am thankful because you're always there when we don't need you and when we do need you, you never are. Kind of like my little brother, but you're not a pain in the ass.

Was that any better? I'm no good at making people feel better. *sigh*

15. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

*sighs* alright.... since I am too a nobody on this site xDD

*breathes in* SOOO Finalform... I don't know you really well but I've been in the same position you have been. been there MANY times. not on the interwebs but in rl too. (shows how much of a loser I am LOL) Yeah I've felt the way you did. not loved not cared. HECK people didn't even say happy b-day to me here. ANYWAYSS!!!! There are people who love you here. The people who are telling you to stay. They care about you. Oh yeah, they might not noticed that you have dissappeared but you returned, who cares if you didn't get a PM. Just be happy you have friends that talk to you who care. Why leave? You think people don't care. WRONG! pfft if people didn't care about you.. you'd have no replies in this thread. Okay? Stay for pete's sake. because your loving friends have nagged me to make this paragraph for you to stay XD

16. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

you can't leave! it'll be sad without you!! TT-TT

17. EraserRain Banned

We can still be in touch Riku Gaara!!

This is an example why im leaving

18. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

you listen to what my son says? xDDD

19. jafar custom title

He said if this goes beyond 10 pages and more than 5 users say they don't want him to leave, he won't leave.

Seriosuly FF. Don't leave.

20. EraserRain Banned

Muffin sure has affected me but im still thinking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.