Well... my little.....2 week old kitten...died.....2 hours ago... *cries*

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Sexy Sheva, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

Im sorry to hear about this. When I was younger me and my dad found to little kittens in our yard without a mother. We bottle fed them and they we're only about two weeks old. They both died about a week after we found them. Its hard to lose a pet that you love, but you just have to try and not think about it. It's a hard thing to go through, but it's just somethings you cannot control.

2. T3F Chaser

Oh my God! *mega hugs* I am so sorry! I love kittens. I feel your pain. I still haven't gotten over my other loss... *tears up, hugs again and walks away*

3. Chevalier Crystal Princess

well.

i know how it feels to lose pets.

its a hard deal, but we have to accept it.

the day your kitten died, a girl in my class had a kitten that died too.

she was devastated.....so she kinda returned home.

but the point is, death is an inevitable part of life, and we might never have our pets till the end, they life a much shorter span than us.

4. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

What happend to the other kitten you had?

5. Sexy Sheva Banned

He's asleep...........

>:

6. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Wow. Never even heard of a situation like that.

I don't know if this'll really help, but think of things this way. If you kitten was sick, and died so early, then what do you think would've happend if you had taken him to the vet? Make him/her get an operation, maybe have to pay for special food, and then give special treatment?

Depending on the situation, the kitten might've done better if it died.............but even sayen that sorta hurts.

I mean really though, that sounds uncalled for really. I can say what I just said all I want, but hell, a kitten just plain doesn't deserve to die. You should probaly spend some time with your other kitten and hopefully that will help, but that isn't something that you can easily get over. Doubt it even matters since it is comen from me, but sorry for your loss. I hope things get better for ya

And btw, don't give up your other kitten. Not for nothing, but what would you prefer. Giving your kitten the most love that you can, and giving it a good life, or handing it to some shelter, where there is only a chance of it getting a good home? I mean, there are so many cases when people adopt kittens, and then when they become cats, they just hand them into a shelter or they let them out on the streets. Not to make things more sorrowful, but do you think you would be able to live with yourself if you found out one day that the kitten that you gave back to the shelter was now living out on the streets? (not saying it in most cases, but it is common these days with taxes and everything going up......).

Really, you would be doing your other kitten wrong if you gave it back to the shelter, so you really shouldn't. I mean, I know the heart ache that you've gone through. I had a cat named zachery who I have had ever since he was just a tiny little kitten, but then all becuz of some stupid food change, his body didn't take it well and he had a bladder clog. IN the end, becuz it was night time, he had to wait a full day before we could take him to the shelter to have him put to sleep, and for the entire time, he was in pain becuz his bladder work and yet he had to go really badly. We didn't have enough money to put up for an operation, and then we would have to spend extra money on special food. It hurts when you have to sit by a cat that you have had ever since you were 4, and grew up together with, and then just watch him in pain all night. God only knows how much pain he had to go through. It was ****in inhuman, and so help me God, no cat deserves that.....

And to boot, now that it is 3 months later, I have anouther cat who has an eye infection, and right now, she is either gonna die since she is eating little (but has a chance to recover if we can get her to eat, and she is showen signs of hope), or she might end up having to get put to sleep to. Hopefully, she'll eat more though, which I think she will.

But if anything, plz hang onto your kitten. If you really do love her, then you shouldn't put her through having to get put into a shelter, just for some total stranger to pick her up. I just thought htat I should say something......

7. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

AWW! T.T that really hurts...
    Just always remember the kitten, and remember that you took care of it until it's last breath, and that it must have been happy, and that it made you happy and try to move on. Theres not really much I can say, but try to move on. I'm really sorry. i also had a hamster when I was little and that happened and I was devistated, but a kitten... *sob*
    Cats are my favorite animals in the world. that's so sad...

8. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Sorry for your loss. rMy dog died in my arms a month ago. She was attacked by another dog at night and her blood was all over my clothes. I still have nightmares. Anyway, sorry for you loss.

9. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

It's always difficult to deal with the loss of a pet. Especially one so young and cute. I find that time and good company tends to heal even the deepest of wounds. With those two things, you shall feel better in no time.

10. In explicit Angst Gummi Ship Junkie

Awww! *hugs* I'm so sorry! Was he/she sick or something?

11. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

Also try to remind yourself that you still have another one to take care of.

12. Fellangel Bichael May

Seriously, that is the worst thing you want to feel from something you care for that's going to die. If that happens, you will remember that for the rest of your life. Besides, i'm sorry for your cat. Everything will die once in a while.

13. tSG1 Chaser

Try not to be sad about the kitten and remember you still have to care about the other 1. To nuture another, is equavilent to giving a life. So, hold on and try your best to think about all the good times with your kitten and try and think that your kitten had loads of good times with you.