Birth by Sleep What about Aqua?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by trulove13, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

I think she is there on the beach with Ven, but that could be Riku to...although he would still be a little kid so, yea it was probably her.

2. Zane Merlin's Housekeeper

3. Dawn King's Apprentice

If it is Terra, then we could have more of his hair on the shadow.

4. Zane Merlin's Housekeeper

5. RikuStalker Destiny Islands Resident

I'm just hoping she doesn't turn into a slighty stronger Aerith x.x

6. Blastion Merlin's Housekeeper

if you see my thread (only thread i made -sob-) think aqua is sora's mother.. (watch 'departure' from destiny islands in kh1)

7. SoulSlayer Traverse Town Homebody

Isn't she a bit too young? She would be a teen mom then. I don't think Disney would allow such a thing.

8. Repliku Chaser

Aqua is the blue haired Chaser and to me she somewhat looks like a cross between Riku and Kairi but I'm not going to wager she's related to either of them. Also, people keep saying her and Ven are an item, but I'm not going to venture to say that either as there isn't enough information and I really don't enjoy making up fake pairings.

I am -pretty sure- she is the third usable character in the BBS game. As for the shadow on the ground, it could only really be her or Riku, because the hair and form matches really no one else. Despite the fact Riku is a kid in that time which is set apparently 10 years prior to KH, so he'd be around 6 years old, we can't be sure it might not be him through some unexplained weird event either. I also think Aqua or Aqua's Nobody any way, may be the 14th Org member viewed, unless they are introducing some new female we don't know of. I'm also pretty sure that Terra's Nobody is Xemnas, and Riku had the true Master Xehanort's Heartless which had been inside Terra before he and the other apprentices of Ansem tossed themselves to Darkness. Aqua seems to be pretty important in the KH storyline coming up with BBS and if I'm right, 358/2 days as well. I also think that Roxas is at least a part of Ven that hid in Sora and because the Org figured out, or Vexen did at least, in CoM that he was important, Sora was then a killable person and not wanted. In KH2 however, they figured a purpose for him, and Riku stole Roxas who wandered off, so it made things more hectic. I do ponder if part of the reason Roxas might have left might have been because of the 14th member, which I'm about 60% sure is probably Aqua.

I do not believe Aqua is Sora's mom, because Sora is alive when the Chasers were doing their thing, and Aqua doesn't seem old enough to have a 5 year old kid that's running around unattended. I could be wrong but she also doesn't really look like Sora at all, except eye color. If she was anyone's mother or sister or some relation, I'd wager more strongly on Riku because her features more match his, but I don't think that's necessarily true either.

[​IMG]

9. DjC Chaser

u'll probably be able to play as her cause they said that there are 3 characters u can play as and one is terra,next is probablt ven (99% chance for him to be playable),and aqua because theres no one else that has been seen except for xehnort and the dark knight but those are main villains.

and i doubt very much u can play as mickey or maybe u will when ur playing as ven and u die mickey might come to the rescue until u can revive ven.who knows

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.