Kingdom Hearts II What are Nobodies made of?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by O13 Follower, Feb 1, 2014.

1. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Supposedly, they are made up of the body and the soul ... however Namine was born when Kairi's body still existed and Roxas was born even though Sora was brought back mind, body, heart (I would say soul but not entirely sure). what are these jerks made of?

2. Sennitz Destiny Islands Resident

Sometimes I think about this too xD I don't think there is a good explanation... yet.
    Remember that Xehanort/Xemnas was "duplicated" as well. And in the "Director's Secret Report", Nomura says that those three are special nobodies. So there must be someting hidden behind that line :P

3. Nowaki Destiny Islands Resident

I hope there will be an explanation soon, because I really want to know how they're made of, too.

4. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I would hope they are formed entirely of nothingness but I have no proof to support my claim

5. A Zebra Chaser

Nobodies are made of the body of their original. It gets messy with special Nobodies like Roxas and Namine, because they were created when Ventus and Kairi's heart were sheltered in him. Kairi then recreated Sora's body somehow.
    There's a chance that something similar is happening with Ansem SoD and Xemnas, since Apprentice Xehanort has Eraqus' heart, Terra's heart and Xehanort's heart steeped in darkness with amnesia

6. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

It's really really mess with Roxas and Namine. First off Namine wasn't really born with Kairi's body and soul. In fact, both her and Roxas were made with Sora's body and soul. As a result of Namine being made from Sora's body and soul she can manipulate his memories as well as anyone else who is connected to him. Kairi's own body and soul never left the realm of light because she lacked darkness and was in a comatose state for most of the game. As for why Sora can make two Nobodies with his body and soul your guess is as good as mine.

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

One thing that puzzled me was the appearances of nobodies. I used to think they had the same facial structure as their somebody but had different hair but recent installments show this isn't the case (Lea and Axel look exactly the same bar the tear drops, Isa and Saix, Braig and Xigbar, Ienzo and Zexion, Even and Vexen etc.) but Roxas and Sora look quite different but this is most likely down to Ventus. This could be why Sora could make two nobodies with his body and soul- perhaps Roxas is Ven's nobody but also Sora's due to the connection.

Also, Ven's comatose state is a lot like Kairi's in KH1 and I always saw her state as her being without a heart but because she was a princess of light didn't turn into a heartless, could the same be said of Ven since his darkside was taken from him to form Vanitas. But of course Kairi's body is still intact... I am sort of confusing myself here.

Another thing is nobodies are "created" so perhaps they aren't made of anything, they are just an echo that has gained consciousness.

8. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

But still have to be made of nothingness ... the only reason why Xemnas's threat should be valid enough to make the other members scared.

9. Shuhbooty moon child

I want to add to some points made: In KH2 they said that once they became a heartless a shell was left behind. I think they didn't really know what they were getting into when sora was a cute harmless Heatseeker souless heartless. owo

Anyways that shell grew. It learned, felt, and everything else a person can do. But they knew It was missing something. And ewhat does everyone do when they are missing something? Go on an adventurous journey. -w-

ANYWAYS cause now I'm confusing myself, it wasn't nothingness. It started as a cocoon, abandoned and seeking purpose.

10. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

but the body fades away when a heartless eats the heart of the being so whay is the shell made out of?

11. Shuhbooty moon child

No, the shell is made the moment he became a heartless. So even if the heartless becomes complete, the shell is still left behind.

12. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

again, what is the shell made out of? Nothingness or Darkness? either one Xemnas has control over (darkness to a lesser extent).

13. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Actually, your original idea was probably closer to the mark. I always thought the point was that they -were- different, not so much as in what aspect. Originally, Roxas was designed to look very different from Sora with the exception of one aspect: His face. In the same way that Roxas is a special nobody, Ventus has a special being related to him too: Vanitas. The difference is that Vanitas isn't a nobody, but he is the darkness in Ventus' heart. This led me to theorize that Unversed are, in essence, just a name for a special kind of heartless. It is canonically stated that Vanitas looks like Sora because of the fact that Sora connected himself to Ventus heart. Notice it says "Vanitas looks like Sora" not "Sora looks like Vanitas". True, to us the first one applies more naturally because Sora, as a character came first. But as beings, Vanitas and Sora were born on the same day. According to the wiki, a novelization of events before the game has in it that Vanitas didn't have a face at first; kinda like Xion. My idea is that basically, Sora and Ventus are related in a physical sense. Perhaps they are family, or were born for the same purpose power wise. It should be noted that though later games and BbS's reports say it was only "a" pure light and darkness needed to forge the X-blade, the actual cutscenes of BbS led on that it -Had- to be Ventus light and darkness. Actually, the cutscenes themselves never state that Ventus needed to be split in two, as Xehanort proclaimed for Ventus to "Forge for his master the X-Blade". We know what he meant now of course, but it originally led you to believe it was Ventus himself, not the equal light and darkness. In that sense, it would be easy to claim Sora is the X-blade too at this point. But we know that's not how things are going so let's turn in this direction instead: Namine said they share a "Very special connection." So what is it? Just because thier hearts are linked at the moment never explains why they have the same face and by extension, why Roxas looks more like Ventus. The Nobody aspect of things when you get to this point is severely screwed.

The best explanation is that the exact variables that affect a nobodies appearance are vaguely touched upon to say the least.

As for what nobodies are made of, I always thought they were made of actual nothingness... I mean, to go so far as to state it has an form of energy, then the whole thing with Kairi never specifically having her body leave the realm of light...
    I kinda think it's like in terms of people like Kairi, their essence just kinda leaves cause the heart is gone. Which is to say, perhaps every being has a fourth part... a sort of "Nothingness" that is their exact copy and... Ehh... it's really confusing but, despite what it says here:
    The reports say that Namine was made with Kairi's body and Sora's Soul. By extension, Roxas is vice versa. In essence, the two nobodies are the nobodies of both Sora and Kairi, at the same time. I can not say how Kairi has a second body but, consider this: Kairi was able to restore Sora's body through her princess of heart powers when he was a heartless. Yet Roxas still exists. Which means, she really just created a new body for him didn't she? So wouldn't her power automatically kinda done the same thing for her?

These are some of my best guesses. What do you guys think?

14. Oblivion Keeper Banned

Does this mean there is a possibility that Sora will get ANOTHER nobody? One that resembles him and have nothing to do with Xion, Roxas, or Ventus? I'd actually be interested in seeing that.

15. Shuhbooty moon child

I mean, this is what I remember. I mean it's obvious that there is deeper depth here about how the formula intertwines. But it's still the same. Once you turn into a heartless, a nobody is also created. D: Im trying to find the cut scene.

16. Oblivion Keeper Banned

Maybe there is already a true nobody of Sora, not Roxas. Maybe they'll use that as the 13th person for Organization 13.

17. Shuhbooty moon child

Wasn't that what Xion was? Or wasn't she the nobody (or part of someone) else? I've just got 358/7 days and im playing the poop out of it, to catch up with what I've missed.

18. Oblivion Keeper Banned

Xion is a replica like that Riku in COM. She just has Sora's memories.

19. Shuhbooty moon child

AAAAAAAHHHH MY LIFE IS RUINED. That truly sucks tho. I thought she was more special nobody. :c

20. Oblivion Keeper Banned

Wait. Did I just spoil that for you? OMG I'm so sorry!