Kingdom Hearts II What are Nobodies made of?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by O13 Follower, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Shuhbooty moon child

In a way. xD But you're fine.

<----

2. Oblivion Keeper Banned

But in KH3D

They disproved that Nobodies didn't have hearts by saying that they try to fill the gap as soon as they can. Which means everyone in the original Organization had hearts when Sora and Riku slayed them, but since they were nobodies with a heart other than their own, they still became somebodies because their heartless was slain first? Kingdom Hearts is getting more complicated by each second of cutscene.

3. Shuhbooty moon child

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Okay, this makes alot of sense.(haven't playd KH3D ether. Dx

4. Oblivion Keeper Banned

Damnit! Stop making me spoil Kingdom Hearts for you!

5. Shuhbooty moon child

Happens. xD

Anyways, I love the point you made clear to me. owo

6. Mysty Unknown

Sugar, Spice, and everything not so nice, these were the three ingredients needed to create the 13 perfect little members. However an extra ingredient was added to the concoction, Letter "X". After the explosion, the perfect members were born, Xemnas, Xigbar, Zexion, etc. They would ban together to defeat the heartless and gain Kingdom Hearts!

That's an explanation yes?

I just assumed they were basically humans without emotion attached to them. A heart is needed for emotions so I just figured that was taken out of the equation.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  7. Oblivion Keeper Banned

Do we know for certain that Sora, Riku, Kairi and other humanoid characters are humans? Maybe something similar along the line as Humes for Final Fantasy?

8. Shuhbooty moon child

I actually love this explanation. The Organization was was formed with a motive that required emotion at first yes? o: Pain, loneliness, longing.

9. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Well, you could say they had hearts but they lost their hearts as Xemnas clearly stated, he also said that once a heart was born it could be nurtured however if it isn't nurtured it might as well not exist at all and if Sora is right on the subject of the heart (I think he is but who honestly knows) they need to form attachments to each other and have actual conversations to be able to develop hearts in this regard some members do (Zexion and Lexaeus, Roxas, Axel, and Xion (I don't care what anyone says I liked Xion)) those ones likely developed hearts. If anything Xemnas is proof that if Nobodies can develop hearts they can kill them off again should they be born

A PowerPuff Girl reference ... Nice use of the reference.

Nah, I would assume that you get the same nobody no matter what (execption is obviously Xehanort).

10. Oblivion Keeper Banned

I thought Xemnas said Nobodies replaced the heart, not grow a new one?

11. Antidote Façade

Nah, somewhere in the convolution of the recent games Nomura has decided that they can now grow hearts...

12. Shuhbooty moon child

I thought they had hearts to begin with and didn't know?

13. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

No read my signature because that is the exact qoute. this suggests that it can be grown and what sora said about the heart shortly after makes this process make more sense

14. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

[quote="The reports say that Namine was made with Kairi's body and Sora's Soul. By extension, Roxas is vice versa. In essence, the two nobodies are the nobodies of both Sora and Kairi, at the same time. I can not say how Kairi has a second body but, consider this: Kairi was able to restore Sora's body through her princess of heart powers when he was a heartless. Yet Roxas still exists. Which means, she really just created a new body for him didn't she? So wouldn't her power automatically kinda done the same thing for her?

These are some of my best guesses. What do you guys think?[/quote]
    Wait when did the reports say that? Could you give me a source and what's wrong with the walking heart theory when it comes Sora? Why can't we just assume he was a heart until the beginning of KH2?

15. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Well, the KH2 Secret Ansem Reports go over it. Although, it also only says that it's just one of Ansems theories. Still It makes sense. I also found it goes over the whole "Kairi's body not disappearing" thing. The Reports are as follows:

Secret Ansem's Report 9
    I should have expected nothing less from a Keyblade-wielding hero.
    Sora and friends defied the machinations of Organization XIII and rescued Naminé.
    Naminé was a witch who controlled the memories of others.
    Most likely these powers were achieved through a special process when she was born.
    Naminé is a Nobody, created when a young girl's heart left her body.
    Yet she has no corresponding Heartless.
    This is because the "young girl" in this case was a princess.
    Kairi, a resident of Radiant Garden over which I had ruled, was one of the Seven Princesses that uphold the realm of light.
    With no darkness in her heart, Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light.
    In other words, both the Nobody called Naminé and the Heartless—proof of a lost heart—are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody. Therefore, they also lack Kairi's memories. One reason for this maybe that Kairi's heart did not return to the darkness when separated from her body, but rather migrated to another vessel...deep within Sora's heart.
    That is, Naminé is an alter ego of the Kairi who has directly interfered with Sora's heart. Could this be why Sora and those hearts are connected to him were able to have their memories controlled?
    She is a "non-being" in the truest sense of the word; having not even become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows.

Secret Ansem's Report 10

Sora went to sleep in order to recover the memories he had lost in Castle Oblivion.
    It would take quite some time to bring back all the memories he had created in his lifetime.
    But Organization XIII held sway over Castle Oblivion. Sora would need to be kept someplace more secure.
    I persuaded Naminé to move the slumbering Sora to Twilight Town for safekeeping.
    Naminé.
    As I have written before, she is a most unusual being.
    Born of the same process as a Nobody, but lacking virtually all the elements of a Nobody.
    Perhaps she continues drawing in hopes of capturing that which she lacks: the memories of others, especially Sora.
    I have arrived at a hypothesis.
    I believe that Naminé was born as a special type of Nobody when Sora attacked himself with the Keyblade, causing his and Kairi's hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously.
    Naminé emerged as Kairi's Nobody...but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.
    When a person's heart is stolen, a Heartless is born with no sense of self, and the body and soul left behind give rise to a Nobody.
    But what if one willingly releases one's heart from one's body?
    Sora and Xehanort retained their selfhood even after becoming Heartless.
    Then there are Kairi and Naminé.
    Kairi was exceptional for having had no darkness within her heart. Also exceptional was that her heart, once freed, migrated to a new vessel—Sora.
    The combination of the two theoretically unlikely exceptions may be behind this anomaly.
    There are matters I must attend to while Sora is sleeping.
    A new ally has appeared on the scene: Riku.

As for "Walking Heart Theory", I'm not entirely sure what you are referring to. An earlier Post?

16. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Think of it like the seed of a plant. You plant it, nurture it, watch it grow and produce fruit, or flowers, or whatever else - then you harvest it, or put it on display. It gets put to use. But there are more seeds left behind. Hearts are infectious things; whatever stuff they're made of, it's the sort of stuff that grows. Sprouts up when nobody's watching.

When a heart is extracted from a body and corrupted, it becomes a Heartless. The body left behind is a husk, a Nobody. But in that husk there may still be a seed, some small remnant of the heart, and it's not inclined to stay small.

The Heartless aren't exactly surgeons - Their work is messy, primal. Like an animal scarfing down a juicy apple. What they consume becomes part of them, turns into nutrients for their body, but nobody ever said they eat the whole thing. Apparently, there's just enough left to grow.

17. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Basically the walking heart theory is that Sora was basically a heart throughout the rest of Kingdom Hearts and COM since Roxas had his body and soul.

18. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Oh. Nothing is necessarily wrong with that Idea; I actually had that same basic theory. It was just kinda ignored when it was suddenly brought up that Kairi's body was still in the realm of light. But seeing as how Secret Ansem's Report 9 covers that, we can safely revert back to walking heart theory and its variants.

19. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Okay then so if it truely is the body and the soul then Xemnas has matter manipulation to his wide array of abilities?