Birth by Sleep What are the most over-powered commands in BBS?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Chad Thundercucc, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

What do you guys think are the most over-powered commands in BBS? Over-powered, meaning: can easily be spammed, gives the player an unfair advantage, gives a high damage output with little to no chance of them being hurt/having the command being interrupted, etc.

For me, I'd have to say that the Time Splicer (although you can get hurt while performing it) and Mine Square were both kinda over-powered.

2. A Zebra Chaser

Mine Square is all you need
    But nothing beats shotlocks
    except maybe mine square

3. Jin うごかないで

Megaflare. It destroys almost everything in sight.

4. 61 No. B

Thundaga and Thundaga Shot are very strong.
    Mega Flare as someone mentioned.
    Zero Graviga when you get to a certain level destroys everything like Thundaga does.
    Almost any of the ones that take up two slots can destroy everything.

5. A Zebra Chaser

Megaflare doesn't even do enough damage tp beat every normal enemy type, and takes ages to recharge, never mind it takes up two slots
    Thundaga in unison with Zero Graviga works, but Thundaga doesn't have the raw damage potential of mine square

6. 61 No. B

No but it takes out more enemies. If you're fighting a boss mine square is a must-have but otherwise there are more commands that have a wider range. And by the time you get to the end of the game it doesn't matter anyway because everything is a one-hit kill.

7. A Zebra Chaser

How does Thundaga's range compare to Magnega? It feels like the extra advantage of rendering enemies vulnerable and clustering them together would be more valuable

8. 61 No. B

Forgot about Magnega. I don't remember, is its ranger and wider than Thundagas? I still prefer Thundaga.

9. Arch Mana Knight

Thunder Surge.

Well, since I can't leave a two word response, I'll add in Terra's Chaos Blade. It's better than Sonic Blade in every way. Well, it's slower but that doesn't really matter considering that I think it has a high number of invincibility frames. I don't remember ever taking damage while using it. It deals more hits, is stronger, and has a chance to bind enemies. Plus it looks ridiculously cool with all the teleporting.

10. Antidote Façade

I would say Faith.

Sure, it may not have the destructive powers of some of the other commands, but plowing ass -and- completely restoring HP? Yes mate.

11. A Zebra Chaser

Really long casting time, limited range, and you can get hit during the animation. In the heat of battle, you're likely to lose more health than you regain.

12. 61 No. B

Faith?
    Faith has fair range and I've never been hit while using it.
    I get hit when using Salvation all the time. I think you may be confusing the two.

13. A Zebra Chaser

Oh. Maybe.
    Which one is the one where you crouch for a bit, then make a green tube of light around you

14. 61 No. B

Salvation is the one where you crouch.
    Faith is the one where you point to the air and columns of light spin around you expanding outward.