Kingdom Hearts II What did you think the first time you saw Roxas?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Deathsight44, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PirateNinjaHanyou Traverse Town Homebody

When I first saw Roxas I thought "Did Cloud change his hair style or something?"
    XD
    Keep in mind, I played KH2 before I had even heard of Final Fantasy ( I thought Yuffie, Leon, Cloud n all of them were original characters XD )

2. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

I expected to play as him because I had heard of what was referred to as the "Blonde Haired Kid" online, but I had no idea who he was. Obviously I got that he had some sort of connection to Sora because of the dreams, but I just kind of went with it. I knew I would get to play as Sora eventually.

3. Finale Wannabe Nobody

i was thinking 'where the hell did sora go'

4. Kiria34 Traverse Town Homebody

i thought....whos he? why is he in here? lol, then i understood

5. Krowley Moderator

I thought:
    Who is this guy? Wheres Sora? :D

6. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

That sure is a weird kinda walk he has :D

7. donipool Traverse Town Homebody

in soras room helping vexen out the closet
    i got so angry that it wasnt sora thinkin i would play as roxas the entire game
    i didnt play kh2 for a month until my cousin showd me you wouldnt have to stay as him before she showd me i hadnt even made it the first day

8. DoryanUmbreon Moogle Assistant

I was thinking about what had happened to Sora. I looked at the box to make sure that I ahd boght the right game.:stupid:I just decided to go along with it and was sad to get to the part where you become Sora, because I liked how you play using Roxas and it was a differant experiance.:ninjacat:

9. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

i thought,seriously? This is the new guy?

10. *dancewaterdance* King's Apprentice

Oh, man. Let's see if I can remember that far back... I'd been reading stuff about KH2 a little bit before I got the game, so I had an idea that he was connected in some way to Sora, but I didn't know how. At one point, probably near the Seven Wonders bit, I started getting worried and thinking "Where's Sora? I do get to play as Sora in this game, right?" But by the time I got to Sora, I didn't want to stop playing as Roxas (go figure).

11. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

First time I saw Roxas. I was okay a new character now does that mean I will be stuck playing in Twlight Town the whole time? Also what was the get up with the clothes? I was al right a break from Sora. Yes! Then it got more interesting and then when Sora had to come back, I wanted to play as Roxas again. Though it was a amazing when I saw many FF characters in this game. Though I was wondering where these aliens creatures came from. When I saw a punk guy with spiky haired with a grim reper outfit on talking with Roxas I figured he had to have some kind of connection. Though it hit me when the twister revealed he was from the same group. Too bad we don't get to play with Roxas after Sora come back. A real bummer.

12. Zetris Merlin's Housekeeper

I had played KH1 before but I had no idea who Roxas was or why he was related to the game. I started watching the cut scenes and then I learned about why he's there and a bunch of other stuff. I would SO rather play as Roxas than Sora, Sora can just get a little old, y'know?

13. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Thats Exactly wat i thought

14. sonofnight Moogle Assistant

The first time I saw him, I thought why does he look so much like Sora? My other question was, where is Sora?

15. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

Hmm... first time I saw Roxas....? I think my first thought was, 'How do I get my hair like that?'

16. Juicy Chaser

"Wow, Sora really changed"

17. Dredica SNES was the best.

He was going to die...​

18. Dandersnuff Twilight Town Denizen

Well, his super-thin nose was kinda creepy at first.
    But I got used to it <__<

I really liked him, actually, and I enjoyed to play as him for a change^^
    But was still very happy when Sora jumped in :'3 ​

19. Kites Chaser

Turns out, that when I went to the store to buy KH1, all they had was KH2, but I didn't see the "II" on the box at the time that I bought it. When I went home to play the game, I was like "WTF this isn't Sora, I don't remeber KH1 looking like this." Then I realized the game was KHII.

Nonetheless I was a bit confused when I saw Roxas because when I bought it, I thought the game was about Sora.

20. Xe54 Kingdom Keeper

I thought that Riku was going to have to kill him because he stole Sora's Keyblade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.