Kingdom Hearts II What didn't you like about KH2?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Roxas is Hot, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Ok....I didn't see it when I searched.....so what didn't you like about KH2?

I really wanted it to be harder but...

2. Mish smiley day!

I'm surprised you didn't say this, Ris. :P

I think there wasn't enough Roxas.

3. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

i think there wasent enought KairixSora stuff like they dident kiss i mean i no it has been disgused b4 but AHHHG i wish that had happened!!

4. Sunderland Traverse Town Homebody

Having to play as Sora, again!

5. Guxas Traverse Town Homebody

Axel's Death XP Come oooooooooooon he redeemed himself he could have been ur TWTNW companion and having him in the party and and and that would ROOOOOOCK!!! Axel fans and fangirls i know u are with meeeeee!!!! xDDDD

um... the pooh world. i hate it with my whole body and soul. but well it's not a KH2 only thing... that thing is unnecesary in the three games ¬.¬ xD

HHHHHHHHH I KNOW!!! the new leon voice!!! ewwwwwwwwwwwww.... bring boreanaz back, for god's sake...

uuummm that's it... i guess... if i remember anything else i'll come back xDDD

6. Silverblade Merlin's Housekeeper

Where do I begin?

1. Not enough Axel
    2. Not challenging at all (they tell you what you're supposed to do)
    3. WAY too many cutscenes (thank goodness you can skip them)
    4. The musicals in Atlantica (I got Sora's singing voice stuck in my head all day)
    5. The introduction with Roxas was way too long. It shouldn't take 3 hrs. to figure out how a game works

7. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

Mine would probably be the 1000 Heartless battle not living up to expectations. The trailers promised Behemoths!!

8. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    Indeed...the behemoths was something.

Also not enough OrgXIII scenes to satisfy fans. Like more Roxas, Axel, Demyx and Saix. We needed to know more there importance in the Org and their past.

Hopefully Final Mix+ will satisfy this.

9. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

Yuna, Rikku and paine were faries! O_o
    not enough roxas
    playing in space parinoids
    roxas disapered to soon.
    and playing as sora again! -_-;

10. EvilMan_89 Code Master

LOTS of things.

1. story pacing
    2. it was too easy, and too easy to be cheap
    3. too many things restore ur HP or make ur invincible
    4. i NEVER died once, i ALMOST died once on Xemnas in the Skyscraper
    5. the fact that Riku, Namine, Diz, and Roxas disappeared for the whole game and suddenly re-appeared near the end with no explanation of what they were doing or why they weren't seen.
    6. there were too many repeat worlds from the first one
    7. a lot of the keyblades were just ugly
    8. i hated Halloween Town, Agrabah, and Pridelands, so that part where they're all next to each other was a pain in the *** for me.
    9. no challenging Side-bosses
    10. not enough scenes that actually mattered (i don't give a f*** about Abu stealing stuff).

so basically the only good part of the game was Roxas' story. it had all the elements to good story telling and was actually challenging.

11. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

1. not enough axel
    2. atlantica
    3. to many cutscenes
    4. stupid intro crap
    5.1000 heartless battle didnt even come close to my expectations
    6. wouldve liked to play an actual level with roxas....not a stupid intro
    7. riku playability was stupid....not cool.....stupid>>:p not cool>>>>:cool:

12. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

1 not enough axel (hot!!)
    2 not enough demyx (cute)
    3 demyx and axel die (waaaa)
    4 sora and kairi dont kiss (grrrrrrrr i mad at game desiners)
    5 sora cant sing!!(nightmares ppl nightmares)
    7 not enoug kairi (sheroxmysox)
    8 mansex battle to long and 2 easy(yawn)

13. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I never like the fact that Roxas's story only lasted about 6 hours for me. If they're going to tell Roxas's story, the could at least make it take a half of the game or so. Or they could let us see what Roxas does when Sora's up and at it...I definately agree with EvilMan_89 though. A lot of the cutscenes were really pointless....along with very ugly looking Keyblades xD.

NOT ENOUGH ROXAS. DX

14. tabularasalocke Merlin's Housekeeper

A few things:

There wasn't enough Axel

The Roxas intro was way too long

Would've liked to play Roxas in an acutal world

Never liked that Riku basically dissapears for the entire game (Yes I know he's in it but not acutally Riku, but never really liked it)

Sora and Kairi didn't kiss

Leon's voice was a big step down from KH1

The voice actor they got did a great job, but I still would've loved to have Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow even though there's no money for it.

Atlantica had really no purpose at all and I could do without that and the return of Ooogie Boogie

A lot of questions were unanwsered like what happened to Cloud and Sepiroth? What happened to Maleficent and Pete? Hopefully this will be anwsered in the final mix or KH3

I really thought we could get more depth from the organaztion memebers. Again hopefiully this comes out in the final mix

The battle with Xemnas that seemed like a big star wars rip off

15. The Vorpal Blade Merlin's Housekeeper

Well...I'm gonna have to go with some of the other comments.

1: They played Roxas up as this HUGE character before KH2 came out...then you BARELY get to PLAY him!! He could have made such a cool character to play.

2: Axel DIES??? (I admit this is fangirling) I mean seriously, first he's basically not in the game much AT ALL...and then he dies. It was an unnecessary death. The story would have played out the same with or without the death, so why have it? BLEEEH.

3: I HATED that Riku was in a freakin' cloak the ENTIRE game. I had hoped after COM that I would get to PLAY as Riku...but nooooo. He was a cloaked Xenohart heartless freaky boy for almost the entire game. Boooo...

4: Why make the Organization members so sympathetic (i felt BAD for Demyx, Saix and Axel) and then just kill them all off? That was a let down.

5: Feckin' ugly keyblades. Good LORD some of them were ugly.

16. Roxas OG

I thought there were way too many bosses and not enough side quests or extras.

17. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I think they came up with really lameish mini-games. I don't think anyone wants to hear Sora singing songs from The Little Mermaid. *except Sora fans xD* And I agree with The Vorpal Blade. Roxas was such an awesome character, and you barely see him after Sora wakes up. What the crap?....

18. Door To Darkness Traverse Town Homebody

instead of donald and goofy you should of got like cloud and axel that would rok!

19. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

We couldn't be that lucky. XD

I never liked the fact that the worlds got kinda confusing at some point. I had absolutely no damn idea where the hell I was in The Underworld...

20. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

um im a sora fan and i still dont want to hear him singing man thats like fingernails on a chalkboard!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.