Kingdom Hearts II What didn't you like about KH2?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Roxas is Hot, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BirthBySleep Merlin's Housekeeper

Lots of things!

1) Far too easy, I didn't die once! (Well, I died at Sephiroth a few times but that doesn't count :o ) And all you had to do was talk to some of the characters and they told you exactly what to do next!
    2)You didn't have to do any exploration, which sucked :(
    3) Not enough Side bosses. We only got Sephiroth! Now I want Final Mix :(
    4) How easy some of my favourite Bosses were. I really wish Barbossa or Hades had been harder. I mean, it took me forever to defeat Hades in the first game but in the second he was lame. (Although I did find a way to make the bosses in the first visit to either Halloween Town or Agrabah and then Pride Lands without cheating :p)
    5) How Roxas disappeared without any explaination of where he'd gone. I was still abit confused at the end of the game. It took me a while to realise he'd fused with Sora at the beginning.
    6) 1000 Heartless was way too easy.
    7) There wasn't enough of Organization XIII :eek:

But I still loved it :D

2. Knight_Roxas Merlin's Housekeeper

it was too easy..even on Proud mode
    atlantica
    not enough Roxas gameplay
    not enough Riku
    Sephiroth was way easier than he was in KH1

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Well one of my friends says that it was too easy(I disagree) and my other friends said that Roxas should come back! But as for me, I think Axel should of lived like Roxas

4. Skyru Destiny Islands Resident

-The musical 'nuff said

-Axel dying, I wanted Roxas and him to be friends again, instead of him dying and Roxas not knowing.

-Too easy, I mean REAL fun, but much too easy, I'll wait till final mix + and critical mode should do it for me...

But I don't care! I love KH! When I play kingdom hearts I feel like this:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.