Kingdom Hearts II What do you think?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Mathias Jay, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

What do you think if you had this really wierd fealing that you were somehow connected to Kingdom Hearts? (No this is not gunna be in Intellegent Descussion because i am not that intellegent.)

2. Sunderland Traverse Town Homebody

I never feel like I'm connected to Kingdom Hearts 2. I do however, feel like I'm playing a decent PS2 while slouching on my couch.

3. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

now i know thats a good feeling.:D :p

4. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

do you mean like you can relate kingdom hearts to your life, that some of the sentences and hidden lessons you learn will relate to you, then that makes the two of us

5. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

um... idrk(i dont really know) like a feeling that your life has something to do with the game. thats wut im talking about. and i hav these wierd dreams too....:confused:

6. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

hmmmmmmm.......try and retrace your past, maybe it is related to you.....try it

7. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

um..... theres a problem! i can't really remember my past.....very well....... i hav a flashback everyonce and a wile but nope, cant really remember......:(

8. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

try and remember your favorite scene in kh, and it might go and make a chain of memories.....hahaha kh:com....hahahha

9. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

ha, ha, ha...... um..... i dont know.....:( thats not good. well i can say one thing. in the beginning theme songs for both of the games, i get this wierd feeling. im not sure why. will that help?

10. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

that means even though you're not caring about the song but it's because, you feel funny about the song, it's like an emotion that you can't explain...am i right?

11. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

basically...... i guess, but i also feel that something is going to happen to me that is connected to the story in the game. like this one dream i had, i was fighting someone at school and i got nocked out. when i was unconcious i was having a dream, i saw kairi lying in the middle of darkness(that was were i was) and i yelled "Kairi!!!" i ran over to her and picked her up when i looked at my clothes i was Sora. then i woke up.:confused: wierd....

12. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

you had that kind of dream too only mine's this: I'm not sure but its kinda related to kh, it was a mysterious girl i don't know who she is but she was so beautiful!.....then she got captured by some darkness guy.....then when i was about to punch the guy the keyblade appear and i stab him....whoa...weird.....when the girl hugged me....i woke up.....

13. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

well, than maybe we do hav a connection to the game or we're crazy.

14. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

lolz......nah....we can only relate it to life.....being brave and true to your heart and such....that game changed my life forever!

15. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

that game and my experience in all the wierd things that has happened to me has given me a different look on life. i g2g. ill be back tomorrow. bye.

16. --kairi-- Merlin's Housekeeper

thats not fair!! *pouts*

i want nice dreams like that tooo :(

haha i read somewhere that sometimes your sub-conscience is telling you something when you hear that song. Maybe you had heard certain phrases before.

But those who feel that they find the story familiar, that feeling i think is just us Liking the story haha...

17. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

well, OBVIOUSLY you don't have this feeling that i have so :p

18. Vaerith Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow! I know what you mean! It's this really wierd feeling...:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.