Birth by Sleep What is an unbirth?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Boy Wonder, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Fairy-Peacock Merlin's Housekeeper

unbirths

Its just like Square Enix to make us speculate, and then everything we speculate turns out to be the exact opposite either due to reconning or something else.

Anyway, I have a theory. If heartless are hearts mutated into darkness, and Nobodies are shells without a heart, I would think unbirths are a type of creature that used to be human or some sort of sentient individual, and then transformed due to some mistake (perhaps babies who have died in miscarriage become unbirths in Kingdom Hearts, or babies that died at birth are unbirths. Or it could be a body failed to recieve a heart and soul was was animated during unnatural means....perhaps through darkness).

If hearts come from Kingdom Hearts and go back to Kingdom Hearts, where does the soul go after the body has died, does it disappear, or does it remain with the heart? I believe unbirths and heart and souls that have inhabited some human or some other individual and transformed them. I also believe that unbirths are intelligent creatures, capable of reasoning. And last but not least, unlike Nobodies, they have emotion. It would be kind of awesome to see a non humanoid boss talk.

If Unbirths were before heartless (and then obviously before Nobodies), then I'm guessing they are one of the key things that trigger Xehanort into his studies of the darkness. Maybe he was trying to imitate the characteristics of an Unbirth and ended up getting a heartless.

2. Xehanort. Merlin's Housekeeper

The Nobodies are body and soul though while the heartless has to deal with a heart

3. Saix Merlin's Housekeeper

Fetuses. That is all. =)

No, I think 'essense' of the heart is correct. Kudos to Twlight Angel.

4. Sui_Caedere Traverse Town Homebody

Maybe they will explain in the "Master Xehanort's Report" >:3

5. Nuff' Said Banned

well i cant remember the person's screename but i think they said that unbirths are a part of the keyblade wielder's heart, and that explains why there is a limited supply from the keyblade wars. but just abolish the unbirth being the soul. the heartless did not exist back then to seperate the heart,body, and soul. the dark keyblade wielder would had to have gone on a killing spree. we can not prove the unbirth is the soul until we see an unbirth kill someone, so quit saying unbirths are from the soul. they can not be the ancestor of the heartless because they would have killed the heartless in competition for hearts

6. Sven XIII Destiny Islands Resident

You clearly said that the heartless DID NOT EXIST, so of course they could not compete with them. I have said in the past that the idea of unbirths being the soul is a bad idea.

Futher, there is no evidence (to my knowlege) that the Heartless did not exist at that time. Sure, Xehanort did increase the number of types of Heartless, but the True Heartless have always been. Examples being the Shadow, NeoShadow, Dark Ball, Invisible, the weird star thing from KH1, and Darkside. Also, because there has ALWAYS been Heartless, there has also been Nobodies.

We also have no proof of an Unbirth's intellegence.

7. Virtuoso Gummi Ship Junkie

Tetsuya did say that the game will be more about the spirit than the heart.
    Also, another explanation is that the heartless did not exist at that time, since I believe there was no kingdom hearts opened yet, unless Xehanort opened or created it as seen in the secret ending.
    So far, there is no information about the Unbirths. My guess is that they are simply of the corrupted spirit that were a similar concept to the heartless.

8. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

hmm you know, I was just thinking of how the emblem of heartless and nobodies represent what they are.

The emblem of the heartless is a black heart with an X through it. The X along with the colors probably means something like how those that become heartless lose their hearts to the darkness.

The emblem for nobodies looks like an upside down splintered looking heart. I have no idea why it would be upside down, but the splintered heart could be thought of as meaning that nobodies are just a piece of what someone was before becoming a heartless.

now we have the unbirths along with their emblem. what could it possibly represent? it is like an outline of a heart with two thin lines that run through the outline. those two lines separate the heart outline into three pieces. what could that possibly mean. could the outline of the heart mean that they don't have hearts? no, I have a feeling that it means more than that.

I'm wondering if the heart outline, on the unbirths emblem, is split into thirds in order to represent the three pieces that form life. the heart, body, and soul. if so, does that mean that they have everything necessary form life? could they be artificial life? or do they have none of the parts necessary to form life?

I'm guessing that they don't have anything. no heart, no body, no soul. maybe they are created when all three pieces of life are ripped apart simultaneously. the shock from such a thing happening may create an unbirth. the would be like a ghost of what once was. what do you think?

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

not everyone weilds a keyblade but a lot of hearts are strong enough to be able to, they jjust lack certain "aspects"
    Terra, Ven, Aqua all have keyblades but they're not real keyblades since they have no chain. Look at the place of the Gathering, Sunset Hill or w/e. There are thousands of keyblades all around, in other words: thousands of keyblades: thousands of strong hearts: thousands of unbirths.

Doesn't the emblem seem like a heart with two CAstle Oblivion Cards behind it? (or do the cards look different, i cant remember) If they do Unbirths might have something to do with memories, even with the creation of Castle Oblivion itself.

Now that sounds like a pretty nice thought-out theory.

10. Dandersnuff Twilight Town Denizen

No idea, really <__< all I know is that the Ven = Unbirth theories aren't true :3
    or...
    ...Hey, I just realized they might be O_O I figured that it wouldn't be possible for him to be Sora's unbirth, since all this happend 10 years before Sora turned into a heartless...But he can still be somebody else's unbirth! :O

Man, I'm confused >_<

11. Dredica SNES was the best.

I have a whole theory behind it...if you would like to hear it.​

12. austin5196 Moogle Assistant

Ummmm...Could the Unbirths possibly be a Hybrid of Heartless and Nobodies?

Or could the Heartless and Nobodies have been made from Unbirths?

Im just guessing.

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

haha genius, that makes total sense hhaha

nah unbirths are the "ancestor to the heartless" which means they came before it and obviously before Nobodies so they can't be a hybrid of what has yet to come

14. Peppy Merlin's Housekeeper

When I first heard of it, I guessed that the baby goes in. My best relevant guess is however, the fact that they are some obscure third existance. You know what else? The unbirths are probably just heartless waiting to awaken. Like baby-heartless...that has to go back in.

15. Dredica SNES was the best.

But the heartless were created by Ansem's research, you can't have something waiting to be something that doesn't even exist then.​

16. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Unbirths come before the heartless. they will probably be Ansem's inspiration for studying the heart. They will NOT be created because of heartless. plus that is too redundant. Ven is a normal person who is related to Sora in some way other than blood. Xehanort did something to Ven. whatever he did is probably the or part of the connection that Ven has with Sora.

17. Sven XIII Destiny Islands Resident

At last, someone with some brains. :/

Wrong. He (Ansem and Xehanort) created the Emblem Heartless. The Pure Heartless have always been there, because there has always been darkness.

18. Dredica SNES was the best.

No, you're wrong. In Kingdom Hearts, Leon tells you at that crappy house that the heartless started popping up 10 years ago.​

19. Shizzy Gummi Ship Junkie

*scratches head* I don't know, but they could have some relation to a soul or somting. Heck, I have no idea...

20. OverdriveOblivion Merlin's Housekeeper

Okay,here are some random combo pics of the UNBIRTH.

[notice the nobody icone is turned 180degrees]

I now I'm rubbishing, but hey!

(attachments)

Attached Files: