Birth by Sleep What is an unbirth?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Boy Wonder, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Jetire911 Destiny Islands Resident

Unbirths were obviously defeated since they do not appear in any games after BBS.
    My theory:
    Unbirth: Darkness manifesting itself to a form.
    Heartless: Unbirths when they are destroyed.
    Nobodies: Shells of the heartless.

2. Nuff' Said Banned

i know people dont like me in this section but i can prove this. unbirths can NOT the soul because the nobodies are made of the body and soul not to mention that heartless are the only thing that can seperate the heart, body and soul other than the heart unlocker and this takes 10 years before all that so it just cant be.

3. Destiny Islands Merlin's Housekeeper

An unbirth has NOTHING to do with the soul! And I can prove this because in the Secret Ansem Reports Ansem the Wise says that nobodies are made of both the body AND soul. And in the Ansem Reports it says that "when the soul leaves the body then life gives way to death".

4. Figured it out!!! Moogle Assistant

I got it all!

I have finally figured out what an Unbirth is. (Note: This is based on deductive reasoning and speculation so cannot be taken fully as fact.)

Ok,
    First, we need to look at the Unbirth that Ven fought in the Enchanted Kingdom (Sleeping Beauty's World). Now if you remember: Maleficent put a curse on the on the wheel spindle that spins wool so she could put Aurora to sleep. In the game we can assume that this story holds true as well. The way Maleficent would do this in the game would be to pour the power of Darkness into the Spindle and have it put her to sleep.

Now,
    The released image of Ven fighting the Unbirth known as the Wheelmaster shows us that it is probable that the latter boss (Wheelmaster) was conjured to fight Ven out of the Darkness that was poured into the Spindle Wheel!

Next,
    Nomura has stated only a few hints as to what the Unbirth are until now but one of the hints piqued at my interest for a long time. He said that the Unbirth are supposed to be, "the opposite of Human life". This means that they would either be some negative by-product of a heart being born or...
    The Unbirth are born out of inanimate objects that are filled with the darkness of people's hearts. The unbirths we've seen so far are the Wheelmaster and the Red-pot unbirth which both are derived from inanimate objects like the spindle and an ordinary pot. When the dark will of people's hearts takes control of ordinary objects, an Unbirth is (paradoxically) born.

Finally,
    This theory holds with the idea that the heartless only began to spring up when Ansem's research allowed for their creation. The equation then becomes simple:

When a person's heart becomes filled with darkness -->
    a heartless is born

+ if the person has a strong heart and will a nobody is created from the empty shell that their body leaves

+ if a person becomes so filled with darkness that darkness is transferred out of them into the objects that surround them and allows these objects to act of the instinct given by that dark will.

Thank You, thank you.

It took a lot of research and deduction but from what i can see, this theory is pretty solid. Enjoy KH wherever you may be!

5. Zetris Merlin's Housekeeper

They are probably the next kind of enemy based thing like heartless and nobodies.

6. Nuff' Said Banned

i dont think it could be darkness infested items because in order for something to have darkness it need to be made of either the heart, body or soul.
    the heartless are made from the heart. the body and soul make nobodies.
    and we already know unbirths cant be soul so all the things for darkness to empower are already taken. but the theory of unbirths being artificially made makes since because the machine makes them then gets destroyed in the end.
    monsters like these can be artificially made because xehanort made artificial heartless.

7. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

I have a theory that it could be what you get when the heart, body, and soul are all separated at the same time. think about it. For a new life to be born, in the kH universe, A heart, body, and soul must come together as one. That pretty much can be considered what birth means in kh.

So here we have an unbirth. so far, kh enemies are named the way they are to represent exactly what they are. That means that there must be meaning in the name Unbirth. well Un- can mean reverse so we can say the unbirth would mean reverse birth. and going by the definition of birth that I already gave, A reverse birth would be the separation of the heart, body, and soul.

Perhaps the shock from such a process gives new "life". who knows, but that's how I think Unbirths are made. I have many other reasons for believing this, but there are so many, that I do not wish to write them all.

8. Always Dance Chaser

well that isn't necessarily true. nobodies are named, well, no-bodies, but they have bodies.

your theory does seem to make sense though. its probably the most probable one i've heard so far.

9. Nuff' Said Banned

well idk who made this theory but it could be a machine making them. machine creates a crap-load of unbirths and tav destroy it.
    xigbar said that one of the specefic rooms werent made by xemnas. which supports this. xehanort making artificial heartless also proves this.

sthu if u still think an unbirth could be made of the soul.

10. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

yes it is true. reread the secret ansem reports. Ansem says something along the lines that the nobodies chose a fitting name for themselves. Those who do not really exist. A nobody. that is the meaning of the word "nobody".

When you say the word "nobody" You don't mean "no body". "nobody" and "no body" are two different things.

11. Nuff' Said Banned

pezz, im a lil slow but r u trying 2 say that unbirths r made from the separation or combining of the heart,body and soul because either way ur wrong because there isnt anything to seperate them to begin with because the heartless didnt exist yet. neither did the heart unlocker but this could be true only if unbirths seperate these things

12. Ayaka Child of Beauty Merlin's Housekeeper

The unbirth seem to an interesting spieces to research. Which I've been researching them for awhile by watching trailers, viewing scans, reading info. Trying to do what ever I can to think of a theory. My mind still runs a blank. But it seems to me they possses some connection with the Heartless and the Nobodies.

13. Nuff' Said Banned

no offence ayaka but it doesnt seem u read so much because i hardly even read the scans or interviews but i immediatly knew they were related.
    but do u have any theories.
    just before u say anything. it cant be the soul because thats what the nobodies r made of along with the body.
    the theory im going with is the one already on my post on this pg or the last in case this goes to the next pg.

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

The Heartless DID exist, they existed in real small numbers.
    The year after BBS was when Xehanort built the Heartless producing machine and their numbers expanded, even if they're not in the game, they exist.

What Pezz says does make sense though. But I'll wait till the game comes out. I prefer fact over theories

15. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

I'm saying seperation, and you are wrong here. The heartless did exist then, just in small numbers. There will always be those who are succumbed by darkness. That is what makes a heartless. That's why it's impossible to truly rid the world of them. Besides, Nomura stated himself that they existed back then, but in small numbers.

I'm saying that in order for a new life to be born, a heart, a body, and a soul must combine together. I say that, because that's is what a life is. A heart, a body, and a soul. Hearts are constantly being recycled, which means that at some point during birth, these three life elements merge together.

The opposite of this definition of birth would be separation. I call it the unbirthing process.

Heartless can not separate the three life elements at once. It would have to be some other kind of process. perhaps some kind of machine or something, I don't know.

It is very possible for separation to happen. the reason being that Nomura has never said that it's not possible.

16. lilsunnisrm976 Moogle Assistant

i thought that the nobodies are left with the Body + Soul .... soooo the unbirth cant be the soul, and if it were the soul how come we dont see them in present KH games

17. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

But isn't that odd? If the heartless existed already why did it take Xehanhort's experiment for them to grow to such large numbers?
    So why had no one seen them before?
    Yes, but there had to be a first cause. In medical terms this person would be called Patient #0. They were the first person infected. These things don't just pop up, yes darkness was always in a person's heart, but Xehanhort allowed the natural process of the heartless to grow and multipy with his experiments. Xehanhort's experiments started the chain reaction that allowed the heartless to be born.
    Nope, How the Heartless will be defeated was explained in KH2, by Goofy.
    When did he say that?
    Could you give a link to his exact words?

18. Naqki Traverse Town Homebody

Yes you're right. The empty shell left behind and the soul become the nobody when somebody is made a heartless.

19. Roxas429 Moogle Assistant

I think that the Heartless DID Exist 10 years ago. Heartless are darkness made real, they are the darkness with in the heart and there is darkness with in every heart, besides the 7 princess who holds no darkness what so every. As long as there is darkness with in a single heart there will always be heartless.

Now just cuz there are heartless dose NOT mean they will be running around. Most of the worlds that Sora has be to has never seen nor heard of the heartless before. This is cuz they have not been connected.
    Ansem has stated that he is the reason for the heartless, (that his research is the reason). Even Mansex said "your the source of all heartless". This does not mean that Ansem created the heartless just mean that he open a "door" for the heartless.

Ansem Report 2

It is my duty to expose what this darkness really is. I shall conduct the following experiments:

* Extract the darkness from a person's heart.
    * Cultivate darkness in a pure heart.
    * Both suppress and amplify the darkness within.

The experiments caused the test subject's heart to collapse, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are! My treatment produced no signs of recovery. I confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle.
    Some time later, I went below and was greeted by the strangest sight. Creatures that seemed born of darkness...What are they? Are they truly sentient beings? Could they be the shadows of those who lost their hearts in my experiments?

this show how the heartless came about running around. when Ansem extracted the darkness, that darkness became real ( became a heartless). then from there they multiplying rapidly bey taking the people hearts.
    this still does not mean that this how the heartless came to exist, just how they came about 9 years ago. there are two major way for a heartless to be born:

1. for a heartless to take a heart from another living creatures
    2. if some one gives in to the darkness with in there heart

I don't know where the idea came from saying saying that the unbirth would be after hearts. The may not be after hearts at all, the Nobodies were not after hearts...will not in the way Heartless were. cuz even if they wanted to exist they cant do it but taking a heart from some one. if that was so they would not need Sora in the first place....even if Mansex was after some thing else some of the others members wanted to exist, like Xaldin. they would not have join up with Mansex in the first place to get a heart they would have just took one from some random person.