What Is The Funniest thing You've Done In Any KH Game?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Spike, Jun 22, 2007.

1. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    Ok

Well in kh2 I thought I was so cool when I learned glide(And the jump that you get from Master Form I forgot the name of that.) So I'm like I can take on sephy now yesss!!! So I got him on like 5 boxes left he goes all pink and gets all upset like... Oh no I'm gonna die how can this be. That motherf***ker that put me in this game. Said no one could beat me. So he does his attacks where he goes supper fast with the sword swings and in pink form he's flys around a bit. I jump in the air with my High Jump and do that twirl from Master form. Then fly around like ha ha sucka you can't touch this. Lol then he does his teleport in the air combo and starts cutting me up. And cause I was dumb enough to use Trinity Limit my mp gauge was still charging.(This is way before I starting using ARM.) I died and felt so low like... Damn I thought I was so cool when I flew over him. Sephy was like I have wings to.=P

And in KH1 you know the Phantom boss. I let Peter Pan Die this one time. Cause I'm like damn I need to save my MP you can die for me thanks buddy. Karma said you cold SOB ok I got you watch. Donald is about to die I'm going crazy like.... NOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOOOOO!!! Wait wait hit me I need to get more magic wait!!!! Damn Donald is taken out. The clock is ticking and I'm low on hp so I fly away from him like... Yessss you catch me!!! Sucka ha ha. I even flew around him faking him out. So he gave up and just flew like 200 yards waiting for me. I thought I won and started to celebrate. Clock hits 12...Damn I died no way. I pictured the Phantom taking out a smoke and lighting it. You can only die once and I'm already dead ha ha.

2. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

In Kh2 I would go to twilight town and then go to that huge shopping place and jump on my skateboard. Then I would just keep pressing the x button while moving and say, "Ride em' horsie!" Since Sora would move his hand up and down behind him! Lol

3. OnlyaHeartless Moogle Assistant

In Travers Town, When you first fight Leon i remember i was just goofing around and i thought "Hmm maybe he won't be able to get me from the roof." So i jumped on there and 3 minutes later he jumps on there and i was so shocked i started cracking up.
    I got a glitch when i was fighting in the coliseum some how i got stuck on Goofy butt and i had to re set the game xD
    And I was fighting Leon and Cloud in the Coliseum and Leon just kept running at nothing even when i hit him he wouldn't fight back he would go back to running at nothing. X3

4. evilmonkey953 Moogle Assistant

i love breaking all the firework stands all over the place in mulans world and watching them explode in peoples faces & stuff Xddddddddddddddddd!

and in kh1 i like to go fly around traverse town it's fun as hell.

5. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

I remember in KH1 going onto Cerebuses back, watch Goofy and Donald epically fail. Loved watching them get eaten.

6. Glen Returned from the dead

The funniest thing i ever did in any KH game..hmm that's a tough one. Probably throwing boxes at Goofy in Traverse Town in KH1 :D

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I would, on purpose, use cheats in my copy of KH2 and just go crazy ass on all the enemies. I felt like a god, then Sephiroth appeared and said "Shove it, b---h" and ended my fun... it WAS fun while it lasted tho... XP

8. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

The first time I played KH2 it took me for freakin ever to beat Demyx(those stupid water clones), so at one point I lost my mind and started dancing with the water...Dance water dance, dance, dance, dance, (it sounds like you're fighting David Bowie...).

9. Roxas&Sora4E Traverse Town Homebody

My game glitched and goofy swore :lolface: Thats wacky!

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjKVGqItmX8[/video]
    ^^ lolz :rofl:

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I would have to say mine is more funny as an enigma, because I was fighting Sephiroth on KH2 an ended up killing him with the reflect, and his whole body looked like it was taking a toilet break. I'm still so confused by it.

is that was happened to you?

11. Roxas&Sora4E Traverse Town Homebody

yea, but my friend posted it on youtube before me. :/8D: Crazy bi-. Yea, that happend to me.

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

That is the best glitch i've ever seen, although it could be duplicated with a simple edit with WMM too... you sure you're not making this up...?

13. Rikkuluvsdarkness Moogle Assistant

Well I would have to say the funniest or rather stupidest thing I ever did was miss
    a trinity mark in Deep Jungle.It memory serves me correctly there is one at the top
    of the giant tree.Its green so it blends in with the ground.I spent hours looking for
    the final trinity and had passed it probably 6 million times.I never missed it again
    after that believe me lol.

14. Roxas~N~Namine Traverse Town Homebody

Hmmmm... Beating riku in the race level and naming the gummi ship "Flyingpenis". Lawlz.
    But yeah, I've done the skateboard thing, and a lot more I cannot recall at the moment.

15. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

Let's see....
    I geuss it would have to be keep flying above Sephy's head in circles, let him hit me, then recover and take out a life, then heal, then repeat :D.

16. Sacredlith Destiny Islands Resident

Not much in KH1 for me, I'd usually throw boxes at Goofy D:

In KH2 I love messing with the skateboard and make Goofy and Donald chase me around. They would appear right next to Sora after I've stopped even though last time I checked behind they're like miles far. Then the Underworld Tournaments ;3 On random occasions things will go hilarious.
    And making certain angles of the camera so I could catch sight of something funny (like Kairi's underwear omg xD)

17. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

In KHBBS, I remember when I made Aqua crash into those thingys which made her spin around until I pushed the "X". Then Aqua would attack her fores. I would do this for hours.:D

18. VentusRoxas Merlin's Housekeeper

In 1 I would swim around the hippos acting like a shark attempting to recreate jaws, theme song and all. Whenever I would hit a shadow I would just stare at it to see it twitch. XD

In 2 Halloween town was the best! Skateboarding, attempted suicides, and running in circles in pride rock.

358 fly in circles!

BbS- Terra, swim in neverland trying to get hit by the cannons
    Ventus-rumble racing hitting other players, and the BALL of yarn in castle of dreams
    Aqua-spinning!!!!!!!

In 1 I would swim around the hippos acting like a shark attempting to recreate jaws, theme song and all. Whenever I would hit a shadow I would just stare at it to see it twitch. XD

In 2 Halloween town was the best! Skateboarding, attempted suicides, and running in circles in pride rock.

358 fly in circles!

BbS- Terra, swim in neverland trying to get hit by the cannons
    Ventus-rumble racing hitting other players
    Aqua-spinning!!!!!!!

19. Amaury Legendary Hero

I sometimes have fun just by going to worlds and letting my allies do all of the fighting.

For example, for Halloween Town, I start in the professor's lab and work my way to Christmas Town; then I go back to the lab and move to another world and do the same -- the area names are different, of course, but the same thing applies.

20. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Well, so many things...
    I remember when i was in Halloween town in KHII, Town Square. Then i stay in the trap of sewer, without it catch me. So it was a funny 1/2 hour wacthing Donald and Goofy trying to reach me and then... POW... the trap caught them! xD