What Is The Funniest thing You've Done In Any KH Game?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Spike, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Uncle_Xigbar Moogle Assistant

When my friend and I were playing kingdom hearts 1. When you go to wonderland and go against that heartless boss. Well, we weren't smart will this battle. Because were trying to attack from a distance, we used fire to shot it. But this just ignited the things that it was juggling, causing sora to die faster. How smart were we.

2. Llave Superless Moderator

Well this isn't really funny, but it was fun! i would go to yen sid's tower with my drive gauge full. then i would go up and go into a form to level up and fight all the nobodies. once i got to the top, i would run to the save point (while still in a form) and leave the world. then i would go back to twilight world and go the save point at the bottom of yen sid's tower. My gauge would be replenished and i would still have my exp. then i just do it over and over and over. i thought it was a cool fun trick to level up!

3. DarkRiku96 Merlin's Housekeeper

my funniest thing is that i've used codes to play as roxas DW,but he had sora's voice,he speaked using no sense words when i fought enemies:when i attacked with roxas he sayed:fire-freeze-gather???
    LOL

4. 61 No. B

watching donald and goofy jumping while theyre trying to get somewhere they cant.

5. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Well two things:
    1. Twilight Town- Run around the tracks chasing the train, or letting the train chase you *funner when you can float*
    2. When in the pride lands, I like to run and then do epic drift turns lol

6. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

I was having a really hard time beating Maleficent in KH1 and so i went and hid behind a big vine thing and avoided the attacks while Donald and Beast fought. I would heal whoever needed help, and then i didnt die!

7. Namin3 Destiny Islands Resident

The other day when i played KHII, i went to halloween town. I was in the Town Square, and i never realized that the sewers were a trap. I was standing on it, and the next thing you know, i go flying and my health lowered. It actually scared me to death, but it was still hilarious.