What is the saddest moment of kingdom hearts to you? why?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by miaSue1995, Nov 14, 2010.

1. VenVen Merlin's Housekeeper

When Roxie's summer vacation ended <////3

2. xXHumanoidLoverXx Destiny Islands Resident

3. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Axel's Death ... Tear (lol).

4. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Xion's death was sad for me and axel's death too.

5. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

xion's death was very sad

6. Kannira the wolf Traverse Town Homebody

To me, in Kingdom Hearts 1, the part where Sora died while redeeming the Princesses and Kairi.

7. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

When Roxas fused back with Sora after he defeated Axel? Then he said, "Looks like my summer vacation's over." It teared me up inside :(

8. DuelRoxas16 Destiny Islands Resident

its a hard choice but im going to go with Xion's death. it made me cry and its so sad how Roxas forgets her

9. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

KHI: Either when Sora sacrificed himself or the ending.

KHII: Roxas' encounter with Sora (Looks like my summer vacation......is over.....)

BbS: Either when I realized the eventual fates of the BbS trio or when Eraqus dies.

Days: Xion's death. To be honest, I didn't laugh at all when Roxas said the infamous line ever in the KH series.

10. vaporeon Merlin's Housekeeper

Kingdom Hearts:

The saddest scene for me playing for the first time was when Sora and Kairi were torn apart in the end.
    I just wanted to bawl when Kairi saw the cave drawings with the paopu fruit Sora had added.

CoM:

This game didn't really evoke sadness from me at all really to be honest. Not until you play Reverse/Rebirth.
    Repliku's death broke my heart.
    I loved the cocky little guy.

358/2 Days:

Although Xion's VA annoyed me to unbearable limits, her death was definitely a tearjerker.
    That, and also the ending. You know Roxas doesn't have much time left and Axel has to do things he doesn't want to in order to bring Roxas back.
    It's so sad because although a new jouney awaits Sora and the gang, Roxas has to disappear in order for this to happen.

KH2:

I honestly wasn't affected much by Axel's death. Don't get me wrong, I love Axel to pieces, but I wasn't even close to crying.
    I think what made me sad in KH2 was Ansem the Wise suffering destruction while Xemnas mocked him.
    It's so tragic.
    He was an intelligent man, very wise as the name implies.
    But he let his foolishness conquer him and in the end he was sent back to the realm of darkness.

Birth by Sleep:

Pretty much the entire story was saddening.
    Aqua trapped in darkness was very sad. She was so noble, and let Terra free instead of herself. I just felt so bad for her, especially when you watch Blank Points.
    Ven suffering Xehanort's training as a child and falling into slumber really hit me also.
    The thing that really got me though, was Terra's story.
    After defeating Terranort with his lingering will, you can see his armor and keyblade left atop the rock and he claims he will "set things right." I'm still not entirely sure why it got me so bad, but I just burst into tears watching that scene.

11. jafar custom title

The saddest moment was when Sora became the main character in KH2.

12. Xalxe Merlin's Housekeeper

Xion's Death no question for me i know what its like to loose a friend and Roxas lost one of his best

13. Light-Rune Maven Seer

No choice to make: XIons death. It's the only scene in Kingdom hearts to ever make me cry.... It's also sad how people misinterpret roxas "Ice cream" line.... So there is a lot of sadness there.

14. 61 No. B

Everyone's saying Xion's death.

Am I the only one who just didn't care?
    The saddest part about Days was the ending when it fades to Day 1.

15. A Zebra Chaser

People who say Xion's death have convinced themselves that "Who will I eat ice cream with" is the deepest most heart wrenching line ever

16. 61 No. B

I get more out of "You're home" than that.

17. A Zebra Chaser

I get more out of "Who the helacanarsus are you?"

18. Labrys King's Apprentice

When Roxas realizes that he doesn't exist and remembers how he killed his friend and betrayed his best friend. Plus the twilight town he knew by was never real and he had no friends at all doomed to be a lonesome fake.

19. Light-Rune Maven Seer

I didn't say that, and I don't believe it either. If you're going to be upset about it, I will just say that it was the entire ending INCLUDING Xions death. I was crying through all of it after all. Xions death is just where I started. I direct you to my previous post:
    BTW I am not trying to be rude. Just saying, Just because I cried does not mean I think the Ice cream line was the most heart wrenching ever.

EDIT: and I'm pretty sure you are not the only one who doesn't care. There is lots of people who don't: I see them everywhere I go. (On the internet.)

20. 61 No. B

No one is upset. I was just saying that, for me, her death didn't hold any emotion because the game didn't do enough to make her a character I care about.