Kingdom Hearts II What is the total amount of Exp needed to be level 99 from level 1 in KH2?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by finalform32, Mar 23, 2013.

1. finalform32 Merlin's Housekeeper

Not sure if this has been answered in the past, but there is the total experience number in the status menu, and I'm not sure if it keeps going after you reach level 99. Regardless, I don't have the ability to check myself if it doesn't, and I would like to know the minimum number of EXP points you may have when reaching level 99. I tried looking it up many times and just couldn't find it. I have been trying to figure out, very meticulously, what the fastest way to reach 99 is and how long it can take minimum.

I apologize if this doesn't necessarily belong in this section.

2. Krowley Moderator

Taken from Wikianswers, some one reported 2,875,578 Experience in total.
    (Will edit if I can find a more justified answer)

3. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

I believe it's 2,880,522. If not it should be around that number

4. finalform32 Merlin's Housekeeper

If this is the correct number, then doing the fastest reported experience boosting in the Pridelands w/ the Gullwing and EXP Boost abilities averaging 38000 exp per minute (I use 1:30), it would take less than 2 hours if possible from level 1, and about an hour from level 50ish. Yay, I know this now. Thanks.

5. 61 No. B

The fastest, easiest, and least painful way to do it, and the wat that I have done it every time, is to just keep going throught The Castle That Never Was. Most enemies give off 1000 exp, and the least exp that you get is 400, but those come in swarms.

6. Robbyx Moogle Assistant

The world that never was has 4 areas with a total of 128 heartless which would give you total of 7680 exp total if you playing remix version you face roxas as a boss and i am level 48 rn grinding for level 50 if you go back and forth thru it like 25 times thats 192,000 exp plus they easy to kill without ya dying

7. DylanDough Moogle Assistant

So i finished after 57:51 game time (mostly afk) and i needed 2876047 on kh2fm now the op is definitely past needing this, but for anyone like me who wanted an 100% answer here it is

also the other route mentioned in this thread at pride rock for grinding is outdated

use "Bond-Of-Flame" and "Gull Wind" on final form, while using firaga, running through the two levels above "Twilights View" on The Castle that never was

Hopefully this helped, this is the absolute fastest way i know of, and so on!