What Is Your Progress?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts III' started by Amaury, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

I'm currently in the Toy Box. I didn't get a chance to play more yesterday other than in the early morning around 1:00 AM, but I made it through the vents and arrived at the doll area.

For some additional info, I'm doing Standard Mode and chose the balanced warrior route. For my world route thus far, it has been Olympus -> Twilight Town -> Kingdom of Corona -> Toy Box.

2. Explode Who?!

Just a little passed that right now. Just beat Kingdom of Corona two days ago (did Toy Box first). On Proud Mode, which is honestly still way too easy, reminds of original KH2 difficulty, possibly easier.

3. Arch Mana Knight

Beat the game on Proud. Collected all the Lucky Emblems and I'm currently working on all the other treasures. Fought the secret boss already. I lost but that was just a first try so...it'll be dead when I face it again.

4. Patman Bof

Toy Box. I'm doing them in order and I'm in no hurry. I won't move on until I've found all the collectibles.

It is easier. In the previous entries I' d usually get a few game over until I got to level 10. Especially in BBS, I died a lot. Not this time though. The attractions and all that triangle stuff makes it a cakewalk.

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I beat it back on Thursday with the secret ending and all. Trying to figure out how I can play it without it being incredibly easy, especially later on.

6. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've posted here. Some of you may know me, and alot of you may not. :p Well it's good to see all of you.
    Just wanted to post a playlist I'm making for he Full Walkthrough of Kingdom Hears 3. Would love it if you guys would see this walkhrough.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSnrtKdBozA6bUl0zGtw5hPptCQLb2idS

EDIT 1: Also guys I can't seem to make a Thread now. It tells me that my Country is blocked. Could anyone tell me how can I send an Email to unblock my Country?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  7. gersomvs Guest

I just finished it. I agree with what's beign said. It's way easier than any of the previous entries. I mostly play for the story and I simply put it on Proud to have a bit of a challenge.It also draws me deeper into all these epic moments.

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I plan to play it on proud mode, but going to try and impose challenges on myself to make it harder. No upgrades, no combo boosts, no attractions, and no team attacks during boss fights. Hopefully that'll make it nice and challenge for a final entry in this saga.

9. Arch Mana Knight

Secret boss is down and the Ultima keybade is mine. Ultima has a great sound when being summoned. I think it's the only one with a different sound.

10. gersomvs Guest

I've actually decided that this will be my last KH-game. I want to start getting a life :) I played almost all the previous games completionist (although I still have to finish the final gummi ship mission in KHII, and I've never even completed the story of 3D), but I'm actually done with it. I enjoyed the game very much, but I was way too invested. The past week I was finishing a college paper, and when I finally submitted it to my teacher, I no-lifed the hell out of KHIII.

11. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Completed it yesterday- just got to get all the Emblems, treasures, Secret boss, Ultima Weapon etc.

... And then... Kingdom Hearts 3 Final Mix?

I am not emotionally okay. 12 years of waiting done in 5 days.

12. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Beat the story this morning. Time to go back and find the lucky emblems, get ultima, beat the secret boss etc.

13. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

I'm currently on the Pirates of the Caribbean world. Gotta say, not my favorite world. Waaaay too many cut scenes and the boss was pretty annoying.

14. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Be glad you took 5 days. I beat it in 2 1/2. Now I've gotta go back and collect some trophies so I don't have to replay the whole thing again just to try for said trophies much later down the road. A certain gummi ship one is the bane of my existence right now.

I would really like to know what that DLC will be right about now.

15. xion2468 Moogle Assistant

I finished it two days ago, exactly a week since I got it. I wanted to take my time with it and I spent a lot of time getting the lucky emblems and all treasures! I really loved this game, though I can understand people's problems with it being too easy but I quite enjoyed it not being too hard, as it let me just take my time and enjoy the worlds I was in! I still need to finish getting all the trophies for the game, usually I'm not too bothered but these trophies seem quite easy to get, compared to the other games.

16. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Beat the game and am now working on side stuff. Will get treasures soon and already have the cooking game done. Sad to see the bonus recipes didn't affect it being completed.

17. HeartIess Moogle Assistant

beat the game, got sora and gummiship to 99, made ultima and beat the secret boss, im not a trophy hunter (not a single plat trophy lul) so for me im done with the game until further playthroughs

18. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I am not a trophy hunter either, this is the only game I have now platinummed. It took 70hrs but I now feel empty because what more do I need to do? I started replaying but I have got everything out of the game that I can.

19. Styx That's me inside your head.

Finished it 3 days after I bought it (and I totally feel ya, Ienzo) because my new job would otherwise keep me from playing. I conquered all the Battlegates but I've only found half of the Lucky Emblems and have ignored anything Gummi Ship-related for now. I'll get to that eventually though. For the first time in the series, the Gummi Ship actually feels like a mode worth exploring.

20. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

Dude I beat this game in less than a week. It’s soooooo EASY! And SHORT! Even on proud mode. I haven’t touched it ever since that day, I haven’t even looked at the game since then. But yet, despite the shortness and easiness...It’s better than Kh1. FACT! ABSOLUTELY FACT!