Kingdom Hearts III What new characters would you like to see in KH3?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Key of Awakening, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Clavis Merlin's Housekeeper

Wreck It Ralph world. That would be the absolute greatest thing ever. The characters in that movie were practically made for Kingdom Hearts!

2. 61 No. B

Since Wreck it Ralph is a world made of video games, it would come dangerously close to unwanted fourth wall breaking if it was in KH.

3. Clavis Merlin's Housekeeper

I think that would be absolutely brilliant. I would love to see Ralph trying to convince Sora he was in a game, and have Ralph jump onto his health bar and say something like "You mean you've never noticed this before?" and Sora would believe that it was just an attribute of the world he was in. And certain cutscenes could have Sora getting smacked around a little and Ralph jumping onto Sora's health and just stretching it back out! Or maybe that's a limit effect, it would all just be too perfect!1kwahdgfkasdfcdfv

4. 61 No. B

I mean, I wouldn't want that. But if you would like that, fair enough.

5. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

I would love to see Virgil and Lulu. Also Snow, though he looks a hell lot like Seifer. Can we just have Lulu please?

As for Disney characters i want more classic characters in Disney Town, like Gladstone Gander and Magica de spell. And i just hope one day we get Fethry Duck.

6. Barakon-King Traverse Town Homebody

I'd actually love to see either a love interest/female counterpart for Riku or an antagonist rival for Riku. His character has a lot of potential to me and more vessels to flesh him out with would be great.

7. 61 No. B

I disagree. I don't think there is much of anything you can do with his character, evident in the fact that they've been doing the same thing in every game since KH1. If they are going to introduce a love interest (which I doubt they will) it should be saved till post-KH3.

8. A Zebra Chaser

Riku has an antagonist rival
    Ansem SoD

9. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I really don't see Wreck-It-Ralph in KHIII, but it would totally be funny when witnessing that scenario in the game.

Anyways, I can see Frozen having a chance in KHII, since the game is still pretty much early in development.

10. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Final Fantasy: Genesis, Noel, or Lightning

Disney: I'd love for them to use Atlantis the Lost Empire(Although I understand that would be hard since Little mermaid and all). I thought all of those characters were nice. I would also love to see more from the duck family and mouse family! Like the Captain from Ducktales; the pilot with the scarf who's tall and well built. How about Oswald the Lucky rabbit? Or Mickey's relatives.

11. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

This isn't a new character(Since he was in BBS) But I would like to at least see what happened to Zack, or at least introduce him in one of the worlds, that would be more than nice.

12. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Same here, but even if the likes of Morty and Ferdie which i'd love to see and possibly have them interact with Hewy, Lewy and Dewy, made it somehow, we would have to be able to visit the Disney Town/ Castle first. Nomura could also make such a good use of Carl Barks's duckverse.

That would be great and since Cloud and Sephiroth disappeared and Tifa went searching for them Zack could fill that void.

13. Antidote Façade

I know most people are over the whole FF characters in KH thing, but I would love to see Rinoa. Squall has alluded to her a few times, and then there was the wings flying out of the letter he opened (I know it isn't the same wing design from the back of her outfit, but I feel it was a nod to her). Just gimme my Rinoa dammit.

14. Jin うごかないで

This. Along with Zidane (But, Zidane not being designed by Nomura is unlikely, because Nomura atleast for the Final Fantasy side of it uses mostly characters designed by Him.)

15. T3F Chaser

I really don't want Lightning in it. I'm sorry but Lighting, Serah and Snow are waaayyyyy too overhyped. I say Fang, Sazh or Hope if you're getting anyone from FF13.

But can we please have Balthier?
    HOW HAS NOBODY MENTIONED BALTHIER????
    He's gotta be one of my favourite guys in the whole FF series!!!

As far as Disney goes, I wanna see Finding Nemo and Emperor's New Groove. Maybe have like Dory as a side character in Atlantica? Idk but that would be awesome.

It's not really that I wan't more characters as much as I want more action from the existing ones? Can we have Cloud, Cid or Tifa as another party member? Can we get some kind of magic spell from Aerith? Or weapons from Yuffie? I love that they're there, but I feel like they should play more of a role than just a cutscene or two. Tifa is one of my favourite females and she got like, 2 lines in KH2. I was really disappointed with how little the FF characters were actually involved in Radiant Garden.

16. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

Final fantasy characters, please!
    I've been missing this characters a lot. Only Moogle has appear lately and in KH 3D, only TWEWY appears as a Square IP.

Btw, if TWEWY appears again, I wouldn't complain.

But if they put Lightning or any other character from past FF, I'd love it!

17. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Lightning Farron and Noel Kreiss PLEASE!!!! They are one my fav FF characters!!! If they were in KH3, I would be prepared to pee my pants and scream like the fangirl I am!! QuQ

18. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Since TWEWY's inclusion in 3D, we know that Final Fantasy isn't the only Square-Enix franchise that exists within the KH-verse. Perhaps we could wind up seeing characters from Bravely Default, since that's been a huge hit recently? And I know lots of people have been hoping for the Chrono series' characters.

As far as Final Fantasy itself goes, perhaps we could see characters from non-numbered titles, like from the Tactics or Crystal Chronicles series.

19. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Frozen characters combined with Wreck it Ralph people. I also wouldn't mind some characters from Final Fantasy 13 because ...well its finished already. I also would like to see at least one FF character wield a keyblade. I know some of them don't need a keyblade because they have their own FF weapon but several Disney characters are keyblade wielders. Why can't we have just one FF keyblade wielder?

20. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

I would like to see Vincent Valentine in the game, along with Barret and Cait Sith. Basically any and all FFVII characters that haven't appeared yet.