Kingdom Hearts III What new characters would you like to see in KH3?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Key of Awakening, Jul 29, 2013.

1. kingdomhearts123 Traverse Town Homebody

I wouldn't necessarily want to see new characters, as so much new FF characters, I'd like to see more previous people more. Like, (just talking from imagination) maybe a revisit to some, not all previous worlds. I mean, like it was mentioned before, new characters aren't a key issue so late in the series but I can see some previous side characters make a reappearance. (Again, might not be the case but this is a post on what we'd like to see.)

2. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

final fantasy boss + more final fantasy character

3. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Yes I would totally love to see this! Sofia's whole story in general would fit nicely with the Kingdom Hearts series.

4. Brandon Gibbs Moogle Assistant

I'm glad you agree. Let's juts hope that those KH people in japan or whereever they are have been looking over the web at sites like this and saw this good idea of mine and then put it in KH3!

5. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

I'd like to see characters from other Final Fantasy games. We've seen quite a few from VII, VII, and X so it would be nice to see other games represented as this is a crossover between Disney and Square Enix. Noctis and the group from Final Fantasy XV would be cool to see as the original had Tidus and Wakka soon after Final Fantasy X came out. It would be great to see characters from Dragon Quest VIII in the game too. Yangus and King Trode would be hilarious. Dhoulmagus would make for a great secret boss!

I don't want to see Lightning or Vanille in the game though. Lightning is devoid of personality, and Vanille is really annoying. Every one else from Final Fantasy XIII would be cool to see.

6. 61 No. B

I think Vaan would be a nice character to see play off of Sora. From what I remember about XII, he had a similar demeanor as Sora. I've been meaning to start XII again for a while bc I see a lot of negativity towards Vaan and I suspect that may be undeserved, and want to see for myself if there's actually something potentially interesting there and if naysayers are overlooking him altogether.

7. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

I hope Final Fantasy XII gets a remaster. I was a kid when that came out, and I hated the old English language. I couldn't understand most of the story. Anyway, I think Vaan would be a pretty good character to put in. Zidane would be great too. I think one of the most deserving Final Fantasy characters though would be the Warrior of Light. The name fits Kingdom Hearts perfectly, and he is the first main character of Final Fantasy.