Kingdom Hearts II What Organization XIII Members made you feel the worst after seeing their death.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Scott Pilgrim, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

Larxene.....Even though i was "kinda" cheering, she's awesome!!!! and she just HAD to die!!! xD maybe Axel and Saix. But Axel's made me realize what a pansie he is 0x0 Saix's was just weird. but, they were sad, a bit. though, they didn't make me sad or anything. ^^

2. Zexion - Horrible, horrible death, no matter in which console, whether PS2 and GBA. I can't really watch it without turning away, and it is sad to witness.

Vexen - Probably tied in with Zexion, though, I am able to sit through it, mostly because it isn't long and quite fast, and you don't hear choking. However, he didn't want to die, he begged for his life [as did Zexion], even if he didn't really exist, and I don't think anyone deserved that type of end, especially when he was about to help Sora.

Larxene - Is hard to feel for her death in the original CoM, but in Re: CoM, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor thing. Not only did it finally break her down and showed another side of her, she sounded genuinely sad and almost about to cry. I blame the VA for perfecting it to such a level where I wanted to hug her [if only the English version didn't ruin her line by saying "won't lose to a bunch of losers" crap. That isn't what she really said in Japanese, and is more "No! I can't be defeated..." or something similar. Not a drastic change, yet, it only made her look more like a b!tch in her death when she really wasn't]. I felt more understanding of her character after I read the Novel translations in Kingdom Hearts Extras, with her saying to Marluxia that it's better off without a Heart because is painful, and while I always suspected and believed in theory that she was never cruel or a b!tch just to be one, that slated her spot as my favorite female character in KH, permanently.

Saïx - He's the same as Larxene, where we saw a different side of him, and we then knew what he really wanted most of all, and why he was so hard in accomplishing the goal: he wanted his Heart. Probably more than the rest of the members.

Demyx - Kind of. I couldn't feel much because his death ended in a more comedic style, but I don't think he deserved to die at all.

I don't feel anything for Axel [I love him, but then I have a love/hate thing for him]. Last time I checked, he's the one who gave no mercy, and decided to kill himself, instead of someone else ripping it from him like he did others. Can say I wasn't affected, and I felt they were making it too dramatic as well to be taken serious. If only his lines weren't so cheesy...but really, he brought things upon himself. Don't know why anyone cried. I cried at Jack's death in Titanic, don't know why spill tears on this one since it wasn't at all to that level. He didn't get my sympathy, I didn't find it that moving.

3. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Aw, now, I think his death was sad since he used a suicide tactic, I like the tactic also ftw, I did find Jack's death sad also, it was almost the same as what Axel did, except maybe not as hardcore,

note:also surprised when KH II came to America they didn't do anything about the suicide attack, except take away some of the flames.

I just 'respect' Axel for the death, I don't feel any sympathy for that. I have yet to see Zexion's death xD Yet, I hear its pretty intense. They all seem pretty intense, some of them not really.
    I forgot to say:
    Xemnas' death made me sad kinda, when I watched the scene over it made me say "Oh snap!" and then I felt kinda bad, seeing as he really didn't want to disappear but didn't want to loose to someone like Sora.

Keep it brutal.

4. Maybe I should've worded it better, but, is not that I don't care, it just...didn't affect me, you know.

His death, for one, he killed himself to a bunch of Dusks (-_-), and I find that quite not the feat to accomplish to just implode yourself for, minus Nomura having to kill all Organization XIII off. Sora went through 1,000 Heartless army, why couldn't he handle Dusks? I just felt the execution wasn't right, and they should've made it more dangerous, so Axel's "sacrifice" [sacrifice, as in, he will come back as his original self in KH3, so it even takes away the whole point of the sad death. Another reason why I can't feel upset], would have more need of it. It just felt really dampered, they should have made it to the point where it got too much, they were literally going to get killed, and there was no other alternative. That's why I wasn't impressed.

Second, he wanted his death. I doubt he just upped and decided that he's going to implode himself for fun, it was his choice, not like the one who WANTED their lives, and who he took it from, without their consent. Is hard to feel sorry for a guy like that only because he was crying for his best friend, whose friendship we didn't even really get to see except a scene in KH2: FM+ a year or two later. Which brings me...

Third, I was there, in my screen, waiting to see his final words of overdramatics (because apparently, other Org. members' deaths weren't as important to get one minute rather than just a few seconds like him), and when I think he's going to say something worthwhile, something bad@ss to go along with his explosion, he comes out with, "ZOMG!ROXAS! *sniffles*"

And I facepalmed. I swear I even twitched, can the dude be more...? That made me laugh, rather than...feel, depression or so. It made do a double take and go "Did he just say that? o.O" rather than, "Aww...". That just completely took away from the scene in general.

So yeah, I do feel other members when they faded have more of a need to have recognition with how they died, than Axel. He died for a reason and stuff, but it just didn't make me feel for him.

Zexion's death is worse in the GBA, in which, the room blackens and you hear a sword slash. In Re: CoM, they only have him choking, but is still just as bad T-T. Vexen is the same, in the GBA, he got stabbed in the back by Axel's spiky wheel, and in Re: CoM, he got fired. Both begged for their lives, and I found it horrible. That's why I shake my head when people say Larxene is a b!tch [and not because I like her, truthfully, but because I look back at the game, and find myself going..."lulwut?"], and fail to mention Axel because he got the pity party on him. Honestly, the cold hearted one wasn't her.

BTW, wouldn't like, Marluxia be in the territory like Xemnas, who both their deaths were similar?

5. sasuke7700 Merlin's Housekeeper

I'd say Axel affected me the most, with siax at second. :)

6. MasterNightmare Gummi Ship Junkie

Honestly, I didn't feel bad after ANY deaths. i just didn't really care for them i guess.

7. Xioayugoth Destiny Islands Resident

Oddly, Axel didn't bother me that much.
    Zexion's death made me want to turn the game off... I thought it was really horrible how Repliku killed him, just like that, after he begged for mercy... and the choking sounds really didn't help my "he's a bad guy" resolve, either. ]:

8. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

Demyx, cuz he was the easiest for me to beat, and I almost felt bad (over a video game, who would've thought?) xD

9. Nathaniel Twilight Town Denizen

They were nearly all awful. I [NEARLY] cried at Lexaeus, Saix, Demyx, Xaldin, Larxene and Zexion. Okay, I sniffled. But Nomura was just plain cruel to them.

10. Serbkiller Destiny Islands Resident

I didn't care for them. Not once.

11. austin5196 Moogle Assistant

Roxas-He gave up everything just to make Sora "whole" again.

Axel-He killed himself to save Sora and to see Roxas again.

Demyx- He...Did...Not...Deserve...To...Die...

Larxene-She was one of the first few Deaths in CoM and RE:CoM....actually, One of the First few Non-Disney-Villian Characters to die out of kingdom hearts...(Heartless Aside)

12. Sephiroth1111 Merlin's Housekeeper

Saix... I felt so sorry for him when he said: Kingdom Hearts! Where is my heart? Totally Boohoohoo.... Also Axel, he was a good guy...

13. DaughterofLight Moogle Assistant

Axel was probably the worst, that about made me cry. Yeah, yeah, I know it was pretty cheesy, they could have made it a lot more drammatic, but still. He was one of my favorites, despite his noted cruelty. While he did some stupid things, he couldn't call himself Roxas's best friend for nothing.

I don't really think Demyx much deserved to die either. Admittedly, the first time I beat him (like on my thousandth try!) I was quite happy to see him go. But playing through it again I had to feel sorry for him. What did he do wrong? He didn't do anything Roxas didn't do...

Lexaeus (though in my busy-ness I haven't gotten to him in RE:Reverse, Rebirth) He really was just doing what he was told, and other than the fact that they were being unbelievably cruel to Riku, he didn't seem exceptionaly happy about it, not like Zexion and Vexen. They almost seemed to get enjoyment out of torturing Riku (Not that nobodies can really enjoy things... but you get the point.)

Vexen was undeniably a creeper. But being stabbed in the back by a comrade (even one as cool as Axel, and even if it did make for some cool graphics and a supreme example of Axel's powers) is no way to die. Just not cool. (Pun vaguely intended.)

As for the rest of the Organization, I don't feel too sorry for them. I tend to be fairly one-sided, and see from only the main characters point of view, I'll admit. Their goal was not bad, and I honestly wish they could have found a better way to go about it and succeeded. But Sora was really left with no choice but to destroy them when they were willing to put all the worlds at risk just to get back what, at least Xemnas and probably his five original followers, had willingly given up. I should probably feel more pity from them (and admittedly all of their deaths make me cringe a bit) but I don't. Especially Larxene, Zexion, Saix, and Xigbar. Those four just make my blood boil.

But then I go back and read posts of people who do like those characters and have a legitimate reason to feel sorry for them. And then I wonder... was their elimination necessary? Did they really have to die like that? And while maybe I don't necessarily feel sorry for them, I do kinda wish things maybe could have ended differently.

14. JustRob Traverse Town Homebody

I almost cried when Larxene died, she was so cool!! At least she showed the guts to overthrow the Organisation, and she was such a cool character. The moment she died when she was was screaming she didn't wanna die really brought tears to my eyes too. There goes my favorite girl :'(

R.I.P. Larxie

15. Dandersnuff Twilight Town Denizen

Dem-Dem ;_; I felt so sorry for him T_T
    I wish I could've just shoo'd him away or something :0
    And little Zexy ;_;
    I bet both of them has emotions, like Axel :0

16. Arixik Traverse Town Homebody

in your closet that's filled with fuzzy coats
    Demyx, =D
    Least : Vexen & Marluxia. -gets shot by Vexen & Marluxia fans-

Demyx.
    He was a comical relief, in my opinion. But then, when he died, he screamed and it was if he was crying! D8

Vexen:
    Hated everything about the guy except for his voice actor.
    Marluxia:
    See above.

17. mudstripe Twilight Town Denizen

Definitely Axel. He had the saddest death, and he didn't even die for the Organization, he died to save Sora.

18. xemsai-superfan Destiny Islands Resident

the saddest death for me was Axel. he had such a kind side, even as a Nobody. then it was Saix, Xemnas then Demyx. the others I'm not so sure about. Zexy's death did make me feel sad. what a cruel way to die.

Saix's and Axel's death were the two made me cry. i love them both so much (especially Saix.)

19. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Definatly Demyx. He has a weird way to describe his feelings, like shouting 'NO WAY!!!!' right before his death. Somehow, it made me really sad.

20. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

Demyx, even though I lol'd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.