What Sort of RP's Would You Like To See

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Aelin, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

I know that a similar thread was made, but I just want to go back to the basic and see what sort of roleplays that people would like to see made. It is sad how slow the rpa has gotten and I would like to see the rpa active again. I was starting to think maybe if there was more rps to look at a choose from it might attract more people to the rpa. If there were more options, styles and level of skill involved perhaps just that could help things a little. That being said I want to know what kind and level of rps do you want to see. Would you like fandom based rps? Original Advanced? Survival? School life? Romance? I can't promise I will make everything well, but I can try and if someone wants to show me up, go right ahead. This is just a random idea to help make things better.

2. Glen Returned from the dead

My favourite ones are typically survival, fandom based, really any kind of fantasy RP. Though i'm not usually too fussy, I'll be sure to give at least a look at whatever you come up with. It is a little sad to see how slow the RPA has been going (though I can't speak too loudly about keeping pace)

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I'm currently working on a fantasy one inspired by old school JRPGs like Lufia, Breath of Fire, and the Mana series, though I hit a roadblock. I'd like to see more fantasy and sci-fi threads like that. We had so many back when I started RPing. They had simple premises, but were still fun and easy to get into.

I also wouldn't mind more crossover threads between specific properties. At some point, crossovers became extremely expansive and open to virtually everything (though I'm extremely guilty of this), but I remember when it was more common to crossover two or three specific properties.

More Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy RPs for sure.
    Maybe a Pokémon RP, too.

4. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

I've also noticed that the RPA has definitely come into a sort of a slowdown recently. It's really sad, since the place was the main reason I hung out on this site years ago.

I'd definitely like to see some more Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Superhero roleplays. They're the ones that I tend to have the easiest time latching onto, or easing into. Also, some RP's based off franchises that I love would also really interest me, like Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, etc.