Re:Coded What system should it be on?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by ShibuyaGato, May 20, 2010.

?

Which console should Coded come out on?

1. Nintendo DS

15 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. PSP

14 vote(s)
    29.2%
  3. A Home Console

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. Mobile Phones

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Let's say that Square decides to put Coded on a system. Which one shouyld it be on? DS, PSP, or even a home console. Say which one you'd like to see it on and why. I think personally that it should be on DS. I mean with the gameplay footage from mobile phones and the success of Days it'd be better for them to put another one out on DS.

2. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Personally...? None. It's good as it is. If it was taken in another console, like DS, PSP or Playstation it would be another new game. And if it was for allmobiles, it would just lose every bit of importance it has now.

3. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Yeah, and that is what happens. And so far I haven't seen anyone asking desperately to play it. Even me who read the whole stoy of the game didn't find it particularly interesting, or interesting enough to be considered of making it available in mobile phones of others regions except for Japan.

Just a thought, mate :P

4. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

Cell phones, only if it stays on the bad grafics. If they make an re-make I choose DS or PSP.

5. Phazeun Traverse Town Homebody

Definitely stay on the mobile. It would be fun for it to have around on a cell. And a remake if necessary would be on the PS2. ​

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I would have preferred it for PSP, but only if it came with BBS. IT doesn't seem big enough to make it a lone game on a new system.

MAYBE the DS, but if it worked fine on a cell phone, It'd only work as a remake on the DS or else the touch screen would be useless.

So by itself, as is? Mobile phones.
    Ported? On PSP with BBS (like Re:CoM and KH2:FM+)
    Remade? DS.

7. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm Venezuelan, So what? You got a Problem?
    I have a PS2 too (oh look word redundancy .-.)

Remember the PS2 is outdated now, it's been a long time since a ps2 game was made...

Sadly .-.

As Jefe said it, I think should be on the DS (only if it's a Re-Make)

8. Misty gimme kiss

I agree with this.

If anything, I think Coded should be released as a side game, just as Re:Chain of Memories was released with Final Mix+. I also think that'd be a cool deal, too, buy BBS (or Days) and get Coded along with it.

9. .:Xigbar:. Twilight Town Denizen

I also think it should be a game alongside BBS, especially since the game's pretty important for the future of the series.

10. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I think it should be on DS which is a much better system for games than a mobile....

11. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    I think

That it should be on a home console for two reasons.
    1. Is beacuse I think that the graphics would be so much better.
    2.Is beacuse to me its much easier to play on a controller then to use the pads on the handels. But if it is for the handhelds then that's just something that I'll have to get used to. Like wen Birth By Sleep comes out.

12. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

I would quite gladly play it as a downloadable game on a PC. Cue the shock and horror.

13. Sora_Gaiden Traverse Town Homebody

^GASP!^

I would play it on the DS, because it makes a bit more sense, y'know?

14. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

It's not on the list, but I think it'd make a good iPod Touch/iPhone game. I mean, maybe it wouldn't because it's not really for touch screens, but they could make it work. Plus, it'd be an inexpensive little downloadable, and not really anything flashy.

15. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

I like BBS on the PSP, the graphics look better than the DS, plus more room for whatever it is needed. I dunno, making stuff up. I think it would be hard to control if it was on the ipod/itouch. =/

16. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

I'm going with DS. In my opinion, it seems interesting enough for it to be re-made on the DS. I think it would be popular. Heck, maybe even for the IPhone. XD Not sure how that would turn out though.

17. Roxas~N~Namine Traverse Town Homebody

Wouldnt it take them longer to transfer the game to a home console with the graphics and dialogue?

and PSP.
    with BBS
    as mentioned.

18. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

If they port it with BBS, then they should release it on DS. Why? Because a lot more people in the world have a DS than have PSPs. Plus, it was made for the mobile phone, so there's no ussie with having not as much space on the cartridge.

Or they could just release it on both. Either way, I'm already not probably going to be able to play BBS, the least thay can do is make sure that the mojorit oif people can play Coded, if it's as important a game as they say it is.

The real reason I want it on DS: I don't have a PSP :sadface:

19. AXBHikaru Merlin's Housekeeper

Wii Virtual Console, Period.

20. libregkd -