Birth by Sleep What to expect?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Shuhbooty, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Shuhbooty moon child

I've finally started it! And I'm just getting passed Castle of Dreams and I feel like I'm missing stuff? Should I focus on something? Do level caps on my skills get higher then 3? What's the point of the D-Links? Are Ven and Aqua's story different? (I started with Terra).

I'm in love with these babies. ;A;

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

D-links are... interesting. If they still work the same way, they basically give you a new skillset for a bit. They get stronger and the skills upgrade to better versions as you use them. I'd recommend you give each one a try, and grind out one or two that you like. It's not mandatory though, I made it through most of the game without them.

Different characters explore different parts of the worlds, they also have plenty of cutscene differences and each has their own exclusive skills, Keyblades, and boss fights. Terra's strength, Ventus is speed, Aqua is magic.

3. Shuhbooty moon child

Ah, ok. I was worried i might need to level up some of the D-links JUST in case but now I feel better knowing I don't need too. I do however love Cinderellas' link a lot right now.

!!!! I'm super excited for all of their stories but I'm super into Aqua. I see Terra as the one that was abused for no reason and he was just so heavily influenced by the darkness and he's my sweet baby rn. ;A;