Kingdom Hearts II What was your favorite Organization Member?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by ace, Oct 8, 2006.

?

Your favorite organization member?

1. Xemnas

24 vote(s)
    5.1%
  2. Xigbar

18 vote(s)
    3.8%
  3. Xaldin

8 vote(s)
    1.7%
  4. Vexen

8 vote(s)
    1.7%
  5. Lexaeus

7 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. Zexion

41 vote(s)
    8.7%
  7. Saix

23 vote(s)
    4.9%
  8. Axel

117 vote(s)
    24.9%
  9. Demyx

42 vote(s)
    9.0%
  10. Luxord

12 vote(s)
    2.6%
  11. Marluxia

25 vote(s)
    5.3%
  12. Larxene

24 vote(s)
    5.1%
  13. Roxas

120 vote(s)
    25.6%
  1. LethalK Merlin's Housekeeper

Roxas easily! His story just amazes me and 358/2 Days just made me love him more. I have a beagle and his name is Roxas :)

2. Lovely Phantasmagoria Merlin's Housekeeper

Axel, you really would never know what went inside that head of his. In the end, he outsmarted everyone on the Organization. :D Kudos to Axel. xD

3. Naraox Moogle Assistant

Graceful Assassin

Marluxia is my favorite just because of his power, and his coolness. He easily manipulates others and outclasses many of the other Organization Members.

4. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Xemnas.

Powerful leader
    Keeps members in line
    etc, etc

5. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I already posted here once, but I've changed my mind since then. My favorite member is definitely Xigbar.

I used to think he was just along for the ride, and naturally acting secretive because he was one of the higher-ups, but after the reveals from BbS, I understand just how many secrets he was keeping. He didn't act mysterious for nothing, and everything he knew probably made the events of KH2 all the more amusing to him. Plus, there's no character archetype I love quite the same way as the grizzled war-vet who's seen far better heroes than you.

Next to that, I'm tempted to say Xemnas is my favorite, but I base this on a fanfic that has been shot down already by BbS. So I'm really just in love with the Xemnas that "Luc Court" created.

Other than those: Roxas, Axel, Luxord, Marluxia.

6. StardustXtreme Chaser

I'd probably go for Roxas, why? simple

Back before any other KH games were made, the fact you saw Dual Wielding Roxas for the first time hyped you up in the trailers, enough said, I was disappointed it only lasted between Axel and Roxas himself.

7. MaM_1 Destiny Islands Resident

roxas definitely. but, i like xion and axel too. :)

8. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

Axel and Demyx. <3 Axel was all rebellious and stuff and it was hawt. And I just liked Demyx's hair. |:

9. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

The Flurry of Dancing Flames No.VIII Axel!!! is my favorite:D no doubt about it and Roxas of course would be my second! Love <3 them both!!!

10. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

actually my favorite is roxas but somehow i been favorite by axel when axel had a heart and his " got it memorized" word

11. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Axel, only because Xion isn't on the list. My GF cosplays her.

12. me i likw Saix demyx (dem dem cookies anyone?) and axel...no i am not a rabid fan girl, and i at least think i am male...being a key most of the time, its hard to know.

13. Mama-mia Merlin's Housekeeper

Luxord.

His weapon was unique and he was the least "Japanese-y" of them all, also

"I'd rather we just skip the formalities"

Just awesome.

Everyone says Roxas and Axel because they're teenage girls and ship yaoi of them or something.

14. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

I beg to differ. I voted Axel because he's a badass pryomaniac. I am not a teenage girl, I'm a 23yro guy and I can't stand yaoi. Just wanted to point out that isn't the only reason that people vote for them.

15. Xarioth Merlin's Housekeeper

For some reason I relate really well to Xemnas. I like him the best, his idea's and such just seem so good. His quotes are just amazing to me. Next would come Roxas for his likeness to Sora. Then Axel because well... He's Axel, got it memorized? After that would come Saïx, because... Just look at him and his awesome weapon yo! He's even got a badass berserk form!

16. Axelxxiii Moogle Assistant

It's honetly a really tough choice Dx i mean yes my profile is Axel :P. But so many characters were likeable Axel had such a personality (whoa cares if nobodies dont have hearts he did) but all members had their own charm to them (even Larxene and i disliked her) so yeah ill vote Axel but all in all i love all 13 members for their own reasons :P

17. cooky16 Moogle Assistant

My main favorite was Xemnas just because he had really quote-able lines and I loved the stoic-ness and the hand gestures. My second favorite was Axel because he was awesome and likeable and had fire powers. My third favorite was Zexion just because he was so mysterious

18. Mysty Unknown

I have to vote for Axel because Xion wasn't there! But really, I love Axel. Proving that even if you're a Nobody and still retain heart is a worthy gesture. His fighting style as well is something I admire highly. When he sacrifices himself for Sora, I actually teared up. I didn't want to see him be gone forever. Thnak you for coming back Lea.

19. Captain America Merlin's Housekeeper

1.6% votes for Lexaeus?
    Haters gonna hate.

20. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

My favorites are axel, zexion, luxord and roxas.