Kingdom Hearts What was your weapon?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Well I went by the information it gave you. I ended up choosing the sword (first time I played) because I wanted strength but I got rid of the wand so I could keep the shield (the power to protect your friends) well not keep but at least not lose. That was the way I first picked them, now I just pick whichever I feel like and play. Besides i'd rather have a keyblade than all three of those ^_^

2. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    Being that my preference towards hack-and-slash games comes into severe play when I play through KH, I go with the sword and let the staff get dropped. I really don't use magic too often other than for its auxiliary purposes, and find that I do best when I can just hulk smash my way through most battles.

3. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

I always ether the Sword or the Wand. In both cases the shield went because I prefer strength and Magic over Defense. The best Defense is a strong Offense.

P.S. Woo! 100th post!

4. Void of Self Destiny Islands Resident

i chose the sword and got rid of the wand, but the file i have that i actually own on i picked the wand and got rid of the sword. a little harder, but i got really good at it.

5. Jin うごかないで

Mine was always the sword , and got rid of the mage staff , because i never was the magic spell type. xD

6. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

I first got the sword because it seems like the best weapon to fight with and to cause more damage. and I gaved up the shield because well..it's not really meant to be used as to how a sword would be.

7. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

I always chose the sword and gave up the shield. I dunno why, but I always felt the sword was badass.

8. Mixt The dude that does the thing

The irony of this is that the sword is the only one out of the three not obtainable as a permanent weapon.

I'm surprised there isn't as much love for the shield. In my experience it is the one that makes the game easiest.

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

When I first played the game I picked the sword and got rid of the wand. I was always a power-hungry maniac, but I found myself stuck around Agrabah (mostly since I hate grinding).

My second try I chose the shield and ditched the wand. A much better way to avoid multiple deaths on a single boss fight.

10. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Normally, I choose the sword and get rid of the wand. I usually use physical attacks and rarely magic, but in BBS and Coded I've been using lire magic, simply because it's easier to access.

11. Krowley Moderator

In Normal Mode, I chose a staff.
    In Hard Mode, I chose a shield.

As great as strength is, I'd like to have a better chance of survival.

12. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

When I first played it, I chose the sword.
    I forgot the 2nd time, but I think it was the shield.

13. Krown King's Apprentice

I got the sword and got rid of magic.
    Because all I ever use magic for is to heal.

14. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    I got rid of The wand,and Choose the Sword.
    I didn't even use magic EVER.Only on bosses where you were a distance away and it was to hard to get close.

15. kingdomhearts123 Traverse Town Homebody

I gave up the shield and took the sword. I used to always use the shield.

16. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

I chose sword because I was a kid and that's what I thought did the most damage and stuff, but now I would've chosen the staff because magic is fun to use in KH

17. Sacredlith Destiny Islands Resident

I chose sword most of the times, and gave up the cute staff all the time, even though at first I'm really tempted to pick it.
    Offense is best. :3

18. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Here's the magick formula:

Expert mode
    Take sword
    Give up shield

YOU HAVE NOW ENTERED MASTER MODE. KILL OR BE KILLED.

Cave of Wonders and Dragon Maleficent will be the hardest bosses in the game, but by the time you get to the Hades Cup, you'll be fierce enough to clear crowds with a thunderstorm or smack a Cerberus to death in two minutes. For extra fun, keep messing with the little questionnaire in the beginning until you get "Your journey begins in the dead of night..." This stifles your EXP gain for the first fifty levels, after which point it skyrockets.

19. NamineArtistOfLove Destiny Islands Resident

I usually pick the sword. Once I got the Official Strategy Guide. (I'm not a cheater, the picture was just really pretty! >.<) I tried the shield....got my @$$ kicked. T_T Restarted before I got to the 2nd Save Point, lol. My first play-through was the sword I think, then the staff the second time.

20. NumberXIII Merlin's Housekeeper

I always picked the Sword and got rid of the staff and I still do that from time to time.