Kingdom Hearts What was your weapon?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠, Sep 14, 2011.

1. ~Acy_XIII~ Merlin's Housekeeper

I pick most of the time the shield and got rid of the staff. The first time I played, I did pick the sword but always get rid of the staff. Guess being a mage isn't for me :3

2. KHRocker8495 Destiny Islands Resident

I always picked up the wand and dropped the sword. I always focused on magic and tried to keep it balanced. When I would choose the sword, I'd die like crazy!

3. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

I always choose the sword and ditch the wand... Don't know why, but I think magic is not as important to me than defense...

4. Doukuro Chaser

I've tried them all (almost), and wow giving up defense was awful. So never done that again. Instead I dropped either the wand or sword, which wound me since I love magic. But it was also easily made up for so it was taking the sword and leaving magic for the most part.

5. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

First ever choice was to take the sword, and give up the staff . . . Something about what the voice said that made me choose them. I've tried a lot of different choices though. My favorite being the first choice I made.

6. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

For me I always chose the shield and gave up the sword. I thought having a high defense would benefit me better than anything else since it meant I'd survive longer in battle.

7. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

I picked the wand and the sword since those were probably what Sora would pick in the beginning. I got rid of the shield because I think it would be useless in a fight against the Heartless.

8. Shera Wizard Merlin's Housekeeper

I always gave up magic and chose sword the first.

9. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

The first time I played I chose magic and sacrificed power.

10. Serenacake Traverse Town Homebody

Well, i think my last playthrough i chose the sword, but the one before that i chose the wand - and now i realize that is the best choice. I'll be doing that when i play 1.5

See, you can synthesize defense and power ups from the moogle shop - but you can't synthesize magic ups, (I don't think they exist, but still), so as much as a magic maniac as I am, I'll be picking the Wand.

Button mashing is effective, and you're right, it's powerful, but say you're in the coliseum and need to take care of many enemies at once (Because you're being timed)- I find using Thunderga is the best way to dispatch them all at once. Saving very valuable time.

11. 61 No. B

I choose the sword every time in every title, and get rid of the wand or whatever it is almost every time in every title.

Magic is strong already, you definitely don't want to lower your defense, and the sword just seems appropriate.

12. Labrys King's Apprentice

I picked the sword because I desire destruction.
    Lost the wand because I am weak with magic.
    I Chose the path of the shield to protect those around me.

13. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

First ever playthrough i went with Sword got rid of Sheild, then ever since considering i know what im getting into and if im looking for a challenge i go with wand - sword. IMO the hardest one to play through the game with is +sheild - sword. but ive done it every single way possible considering ive beat the game 10+times lol

14. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I picked the Shield and got rid of the sword. I don't want to be too powerful. and I don't want a disadvantage in using magic.

15. Sara Tea Drinker

The first time I played I chose the wand and dropped the sword. I had a really hard time with the game then and realized my mistake while I was getting slaughtered at Hollow Bastion. After that I always chose the sword and dropped the wand for a more balanced fighter.