Kingdom Hearts II What's the best place in The world that never was to level up Final Form?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DoomDen, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoomDen Merlin's Housekeeper

I don't know a good place...

2. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I just used the area after you fight Xigbar, but i leveled it up as soon as i bet him.

3. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

that one place where riku and roxas fight

4. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

That area is full of heartless is it not? You gotta kill Nobodies to level up Final Form.

5. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

I would kill nobodies near a save point and then when my drive bar was almost done I would exit the world and go back in and my drive bar would be full.

6. Repliku Chaser

I went from the area with the grave markers, Proof of Existence, fought going upwards and to the hall etc. You could also go downwards from there too and race back. I leveled up pretty quickly that way because there are a lot of Nobodies outside that area either way.

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I always did the place where Ansem tells Mickey stuff and gets out his machine laser thingy. The place with the Berserkers! There are billions of nobodies there! (If you are looking for a good place to level up Wisdom go to Timeless river. When your drive bar is about to end give yourself enough time to go through the door to Disney castle. For Master go to Land of the Dragons in the hallway before the emperors throne room, lots of drive gauge balls there, when you are about to turn back to normal form run into the throne room for the save point. Valor is good anywhere but is brilliant to level up as quickly as you can since when you're a lower level you do more hits before you kill something.)

8. Jack Le Fantastique Merlin's Housekeeper

i just went to the altar of naught and worked my way down. Not saying that's the best way, Just the way i did it.

9. guadoslayer Destiny Islands Resident

yeah, that's exactly what I did. Got to max in no time. I'd recommend going downward to the place where all the Berserkers are. Just equip the oathkeeper and bond of flame and spam Fire all over them.

10. RoxasNoxas Hollow Bastion Committee

Actually, a really great place to level up FF is in Twilight Town.
    Go to the train station. The magical train should be there.
    Hop aboard it and go to Yen Sid's tower. Keep on going up and down all the rooms fighting the nobodies. And the best part is, if you still have some drive left when you hit the top of bottom, you can just exit the world and come back!
    You can also level up a little faster by just using spells on the nobodies, such as thunder. It does a lot of damage with two keyblades.

11. *dancewaterdance* King's Apprentice

I just used whatever place in TWTNW that I was closest to XD They all work pretty well.

12. he's-got-a-heart Traverse Town Homebody

*SPOILERS*

Naught Skyway, that's when Ansem the Wise blew him self up.

13. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

For me the best place was from Naught Skyway forward... (in KH2Fm it was.. but I think it isn't the same in KH2)
    But the place were Ansem reveals himself to Mickey should be fine..

14. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

i use the first room once u get to the flying fortress then the life cause when u use learn with FF it look so cool!

15. Miaharpy Merlin's Housekeeper

Okay, this is the quickest, easiest way to level up.... Actually, because of this, I was able to get to the last lvl of Final Form because of this.

Naught Skyway is the perfect place to level up your form.... but the problem is, to get your drive up all the way to use it. And the fact that when the level get higher, you need to defeat more to level up.

1st: Olympus Coliseum, go to one of the tournaments, this will get your drive gauge up all the way, quit instantly.

2nd: World that never was, go to the nearest point to start. I suggest Twilight's view. You then enter a room already full on nobodies, destroy them first with your FF, this will allow you to defeat more enemies if your drive for Final Form is already long. Then go to Naughts Skyway and start defeating the nobodies.

3rd: Repeat. This will be the quickest and easiest way to lvl up your FF.

16. Mighty-Matt91 Twilight Town Denizen

Here's my method.

You need Bond Of Flame & Oathkeeper/Circle Of Life/Ultima Weapon to do this perfectly.

Lv1-4
    Start in the Proof Of Existence. And leave towards the room where you got Oblivion. There should be 6 Nobodies there. 4 Assassins and 2 Snipers. The Snipers appear after the Assassins are defeated. Drive into Final Form and Spam Firaga on them. Once they are dead. You can rather leave the world or go into the area where you fight Luxord(if you have defeated him). Continue this to Lv 4.

Lv 4-9
    Head to Naught's Skyway. That is the area after where you fight Xigbar. Spam Firaga on all the enemies. If you run out of drive before you can reach the save point. Go to the colisseum and refill by entering the Cerberus cup and then quitting it. Once your drives full. Repeat the first method until you are level 5. This, along with Oathkeeper, should be a good enough level to kill the nobodies in Naught's Skyway.

Optional: You can use Photon Debugger and Thundaga instead if you wish.

17. Bou Banned

You've basically got to get Final before Xigbar. After the Xigbar battle, you can regenerate your drive in the room where you fought him (if not, you can simply run back to a save point that's only one map away). Then fight all the little Nobodies outside the door and repeat. It takes ten minutes top to fully level.

18. Thebazilly King's Apprentice

Umm, *Tries to remember the name of the area.* When you land, go to the save at "Twilight's View," go through "The Hall of Empty Melodies," and then you'll be on a white walkway (that I can't remember the name of!) and a ton of Nobodies spawn there. Mostly Creepers, but there are a few Samurai and Berserkers.

19. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Enter the place right before you battle Xigbar and level up all the way thru to the altar of naught

20. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

That's what I was about to say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.