Kingdom Hearts II Whats ur'e favorite KH Char?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DJSeph, Nov 7, 2006.

?

Whats ur favor char?

1. Sora

24 vote(s)
    18.3%
  2. Riku

27 vote(s)
    20.6%
  3. Kairi

6 vote(s)
    4.6%
  4. Roxas

24 vote(s)
    18.3%
  5. Axel

15 vote(s)
    11.5%
  6. Ansem the wise

3 vote(s)
    2.3%
  7. Ansem (KH1 last boss)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Xanmas

3 vote(s)
    2.3%
  9. Namine

3 vote(s)
    2.3%
  10. Rest of Org 13

16 vote(s)
    12.2%
  11. Donald

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Goofy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Mikey

4 vote(s)
    3.1%
  14. Rest of Disney Chars!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Final Fantasy Chars!

6 vote(s)
    4.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rufus Hollow Bastion Committee

Mine ish Roxyyyyyyy!!! <33 XD I love blondes!

2. beth higdon Traverse Town Homebody

King Mickey Rocks!!! I am a huge fan of Disney! I love it when KH takes old favorite characters and surprises you by having them do something they would never do anywhere else. But they still stay true to the original personalty. I mean where else do you get to see Mickey Mouse kick ***? also I love Roxas&Namnie.

3. riku-josh07 Destiny Islands Resident

Mine is Riku, 'cause his story was just so cool in Chain of Memories; kind of hard, though, but it was worth it.

4. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Main: Sora Donald Duck Goofy Kairi, Riku. I like Roxas Axel Namine. And Mickey Also Ansem the Wise.

Favorite FF: Proably Auron because he's cool but I never played FF.

Favorite: Disney That's a tough one but the Genie cause he's voiced by Robin Williams.(KH3 Hopefully.

Least: Xehanort he's a jerk.

5. tasogarehime Destiny Islands Resident

Man I can never get down to just one on these things.
    My three favorites are Namine, Riku, and Ansem the Wise. I'd honestly have to say I like Xehanort's Heartless, and Roxas the least.

6. Emo Pengwin Hollow Bastion Committee

Beh...I don't have a favorite...

7. Larxene25 Destiny Islands Resident

LARXENE! do I have to spell it out for you?! L A R X E N E...there know can you see that Larxene is my favorite charecter. She is independant, pretty(or at least me and all my friends think so), the only girl in the Org. and, to make up for being the only girl in the Org. and the 3rd girl boss, she really shows what girls are made of.(ok I know she was really weak in CoM but who cares)She has a attitude cool attitude, she speaks her mind, isn't afraid to flirt with Axel, has a really powerful side kick (and I would know I used to be Karate now I'm in Tae kwon do and I'm a red belt=D), very agile,evil or in a way, she is apathetic, her Kunai are really cool, thunder and lightning are AWESOME, ummm no wait I got more just hold on! O yeah she gives Blonde Bananas a good name. She is tall...though she does wear heels, she can knok the Riku Replica down with ease, she is finaly a woman boss that is young, she has a bunch of sarcastic coments that are really entertaining, she is the only woman in any of the Kh games who's hair really defies gravity, Yeah that's all I got umm I'll edit this post if I remember any more.

Any ways I also like Demyx. He actully acts like he has feelings and he is really good at It, he's cute, plays a stringed instrement like me,(Ok i play electirc gutar, and I know he plays the 4 stringed instrement called a Sitar but whatever) he is a acts wimp which is a good thing. He is actully very hard in battle. Yeah that's all I got I'll edit this post if I remember any more!

Im sorry if there are any misspellings or type-os.

8. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

I like the WHOLE organization.Even Axel.I suddenly fell in love with him.

9. Meh Gummi Ship Junkie

My favorite would have to be Roxas or Riku....more of Roxas though.

10. Repliku Chaser

I liked most of the characters such as Riku, Sora, Kairi, Namine, Axel, Demyx, Xigbar. I really didn't care for Roxas because to me he was very self-centered and well kind of emo. Riku probably was my favorite character, though I do like Sora a lot too and Axel. Axel was great and deserved a better friend than Roxas, who just complained all the time. Sora and Riku though compliment each other well and both help fill in the other person's weaknesses. In the end, I voted for Riku though I do like both Sora and Riku nearly equally for separate reasons and the fact they just are such great friends and go the definite extra mile for one another. Kairi seemed to me to be the weak link until the end of KH2 where she actually was showing something more than a 2D personality. Hopefully they do more with her in the next KH, whatever it is being called. Namine' seemed more intriguing and it kind of made me annoyed when after all that happened in CoM she was just a part of Kairi in the end. I thought that poor Riku would get one of the girls. *snickers*

11. Prince of Twilight Gummi Ship Junkie

Well my favorites are Riku,Axel and Sora.Especially in KH2 :D

12. Setti Destiny Islands Resident

My favourites are Riku and Demyx. Need I say more?

13. Broken_Vow Merlin's Housekeeper

Riku.

No reason why, really. My friend and I got in a huge argument over who was better; Sora or Riku.

I, of course, sided with Riku. She only likes "light" people. And Well, I guess he just kind of stuck as my favorite character. Sure he may have made the first game really annoying, with all his stupid little unskippable cutscenes....D=<

14. Got-It-Memorized? Traverse Town Homebody

1. Axel - He's just Awesome and lovely.
    2. Demyx - Sweet and innocent.
    3. Xemnas - Hmm no reason really, I just like him.

15. zaster Destiny Islands Resident

roxas becuase his the best

16. Rosey Chaser

I like Namine', Laxrene, and Aerith....Hummmm...

I PICK THE WITCH!!!

17. Blue Reflection Merlin's Housekeeper

Sora , Riku , Kairi , Namine & Organization XIII

18. SoraKingdomKey2 Moogle Assistant

Really

Sora really is the best in my point of view so he is my favorite Kingdom Hearts character

19. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I thought I posted in this. o_o

well my favorite character is...

Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx Demyx

20. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Woah, everyone loves Riku O.o I love Saïx!!!!!!!(not literally he's just my favourite)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.