Kingdom Hearts II What's your favorite remaining organizatio XIII boss fight? (Xemnas not included) *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Labrys, Aug 28, 2012.

?

What organization boss fight did you like?

1. Demx

27.3%
  2. Xaldin

13.6%
  3. Xigbar

36.4%
  4. Saiax

18.2%
  5. Axel

59.1%
  6. Luxord

18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Labrys King's Apprentice

What is your favorite remaining organization fights? Mine is Luxord.

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Axel of course. My only complaint is that the fight only takes like a minute and a half while the others take longer than that

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Demyx, a hurr durr

Honestly, a second Axel fight when you're stronger (like in Hollow Bastion after fighting the 1000 Heartless battle) would've sealed the deal for me. Still, out of all of the Nobodies present in KH2, I have to say I enjoyed Luxord's [second] fight the most.

It was quirky, it was enjoyable (except for the X's and O's part), and it was memorable. Most of the others just involved abusing Reaction Commands and lots of stupid deaths.

4. R0xAzz12342 Merlin's Housekeeper

I got to admit. I was stuck on xigbar for a while. He uses alot of cheap attacks.

5. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Axel all the way. I love that fight so much :)

6. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Liked Axel X Roxas, all that dual keyblade stuff made all that boring twon pay off.

7. Seapeople Merlin's Housekeeper

Axel data is by far my favorite but since this isnt final mix I went with Xigbar. The first fight against Axel is at too low level to be really fun imo

8. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Axel and Luxord were my favorites, though I do wish Axel's took longer or at least fought Sora once in KHII when he was stronger.

9. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

Saix was most definitely my favourite. Although I may be slightly slanted there as he's my favourite from the Organization anyway. XD

I like how they actually bothered to make his appearance change when he's in Beserker mode, because they quite easily could have not bothered and no one would have noticed.

10. JasonHazAKeyblade Moogle Assistant

i like xigbar alot for him being so gnarly :D

11. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Axel and Xaldin because with Axel Roxas's feet were on fire the whole time and the reaction commands were top-notch. While with Xaldin, I have always been a fan of Dragoons and watching Sora use the Jump ability just made me lose it.;)

12. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

This came outta nowhere but LET'S POST IN IT ANYWAY WOOP

The fight with Demyx is one of the only times in KHII where I consistently enjoy the gameplay, especially on Proud. It's a challenging fight, not an obnoxious one. Demyx is a competent zoner from a distance and has some damaging close-range strikes to boot. You have to pick your moment and always mind your distance from him, or else you get a water jet up your arse for the trouble. The AI makes you think, which is rare in this game.

The only annoying thing about it is how easy it is to cheese him out with Lightning, as it instantly stuns him. If you opt not to use it, though, it becomes a very fun fight.

13. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Or just spam Knocksmash. XD

Getting back to topic, Demyx and Xigbar is the one I like for me. I just love it how you really need to pace yourself and predict Demyx's attacks just to survive, if not, you're dead for sure. On my first try fighting him, I had to constantly move away from him just so that I wont take too much damage. Most of his attacks are unblockable by regular block and the only way to block most of his attacks is to spam Reflect.

While Xigbar's battle isn't that hard, well at least for my opinion, he was really fun to play against. Especially when he changes the arena and when he "snipes" me from above. Unlike Demyx, most of his attacks are blockable with the regular block, but when his Desperation move starts, you either spam Reflega if you have enough MP, or just pray that you won't die.

14. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

Why isn't Xemnas an option? Well I'd have to say besides Xemnas, either Demyx, or Xigbar. They were both quite interesting to me and at times difficult. Xaldin, I didn't enjoy because he was too difficult my first play through. Just made me hate him.

15. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Very true, but that can hardly be counted, for Knocksmash is the bringer of death, yon mighty destroyer of worlds and the very horizon of difficulty in KHII

You can actually outrun it, just barely. It's pretty tense though, if you make a mistake he snaps you up and you take every last remaining hit. Another good fight that actually forced me to tweak my settings in preparation. (Mostly because I had like six panic button skills on and I'd go Valor Form every time I tried to bounce back his charge shot.)

16. 61 No. B

This is tough. To be honest I don't know. I can say that it certainly isn't Luxord or Saix. Maybe Axel, but since that happens so early in the game and he's so easy I wouldn't want that to be it. Plus, the real interesting thing about that fight is who you play as and his reaction commands. Demyx, Xigbar, and Xaldin all have very interesting and fun fights, but they're also some of the hardest in the game. If I had to choose I would probably say Xigbar just because it's not often that you play against someone with guns in KH, and the whole thing is very fast-paced and keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. I have to take a breather when I'm done with it.
    Plus Xigbar is just cool so that helps.

Demyx is a very close second if not a tie. Everything about that fight is unique and entertaining. I would say that it's the most unique of all the fights (except maybe for Luxord but since I don't like it I don't care) with the remaining Organization members, and being as challenging and engaging as it is it definitely deserves some recognition.

17. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

Surprisingly i enjoyed Xaldin s fight the most he really challenging on my first playtrough,Even more than Xemnas Ini and any ither org member. The amount if success i felt after beating that guy(with mickey saving my sorry ass a couple time)...Not eveb getting a 10 out 10 in math test could compare ti what i was feeling then I litteray spent a day in thzt guy before i was able to beat him. I me reually start every kh game on proud (Expect kh1) and this guy made regret it. But after beating once could easily breeze trough him on my various playtroughsl. But since then he has m becomee my initial favourite org boss

18. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Lol. Very true indeed.

Yeah, that's what I usually do when Xigbar uses his desperation move. But spamming reflega when that happens is the safest way, at least for me. When you waste you MP before he starts the attack..... You'll either die or take too much damage.

19. DuelRoxas16 Destiny Islands Resident

Axel all the way, it was an awesome fight with amazing reaction commands and you were in a burning ring of fire! what more could you want and I was Axel's 13th vote how ironic

20. Xalxe Merlin's Housekeeper

Saix no questions asked. sure he is difficult but the amount of chaos in that battle is hard to match