Kingdom Hearts II When did everybody first obtain Antiform?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Mareo-and-Anime, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultimecia sorceress

Its because he's a scardy cat

2. Cherry Pie Pwns Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm not sure, but I think it was like one of the times I went to Hollow Bastion for no particular reason other than to level up, so I was thinking, "Well, I'll kill two birds with one stone and go in valor from to level them both up" and BAM! At first I thought I'd been eaten by a heartless. I ended up dying anyway though because you can't use healing items. Grr

3. P Banned

I think in the Land of the Dragons when I tried level grinding valour form. After you change for the 20th time, you are bound to let the power go to your head.

4. Envious623 Twilight Town Denizen

Not sure, exactly. I think I got it not that long after I got wisdom form, cause I really like wisdom form so I use it a lot. I watched a lot of kh videos before I got the game, so I knew what it was. My reaction was something like "Oh, I got AntiForm. Saw that coming", cause it was like the third time I had used a form within thirty minutes.

5. JazzsVideos Gummi Ship Junkie

6. *dancewaterdance* King's Apprentice

I first went into Anti-Form while I was fighting Xigbar. I was out of MP, out of Potions, and I had approximately 3 HP left. But I had enough Drive to go into Master Form, and I decided to try that in order to get back my HP and MP. You can guess how things went from there >.<

7. ChaosRade* Traverse Town Homebody

I got it while fighting Cerberus, I used Wisdom Form but Sora turned into this black form at first I didn't know what to do to so I kept on fighting and I killed Cerberus with that form and it was quick.

8. tomtuff Destiny Islands Resident

i got it in timeless river, while fight pete when he stole the cornerstone. i said to my self, "hey, if i go into valor form, i can land even more hits on the wooden cage..."down arrow, down arrow, down arrow, x, x, ZOMG ANTI FORMZ!

i got final form while fight xigbar. i was almost dead.... no mp... mp hastega from ultima weapon didn't seem to be working... what do i know, enough drive bars to go master form. POOF final form yay xigbar=died

9. bahamut Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, I didn't get it. But if it was me I'd have the same reaction anyway

My sister was fighting the boss in Land of the Dragons second visit while I was on the computer. Then she called me. I thought it was a glitch or some form you get if you kill enough hearlesses.

10. Nuff' Said Banned

i got it when you first got the valor form. i was spazzing out with the infinite drive code. i was like wtf who killed me

11. .:BookWorm:. Destiny Islands Resident

I got it when I was fighting Sai'x. I was planning on using Valor form, but turned into a Heartless and almost died. X-x

12. Nuff' Said Banned

actually you can obtain anti form, but with codes

13. adamrule Merlin's Housekeeper

i got it when i fought the threshoulder really short in the game beasts castle was actually the first world besides traverse town i went to. so i got it early. i didnt even know what it was! i said: WTF???? What is that thing? I thought it was like a secret power that the threshoulder can do but then i started fighting and was like: OH YEAH FE'LL THIS YOU PIECE OF !!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAH! i beat him so quickly with antiform. then i got codebreaker and got antiform in my drive menu. :D that was cool though.

14. Shade Tail Hollow Bastion Committee

I got it when I was in the third part of Space Paranoids, I didn't drive much :p
    I used infinite drive codes, during a few boss battles, and I beat the boss in Antiform....
    Killing the Heartless Dragon in LoD in constant Anti-Form was annoying ._.

15. *FinalFlash*Screamer Destiny Islands Resident

I got it while fighting the 1000 heartless, oddly.
    I use codebreaker to be able to use drives by your lonesome, and was about to go all Final Form on the heartless, but apparently I went all Anti Form on them. o_o

My reaction:
    "Okay, time for Final."
    -Uses Final Form.-
    -Becomes Anti.-
    O_O
    Ohhhhhh shite.
    You're all so dead.
    -Owns the crap out of everything.-

16. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

I gotted it in Hollow Bastion when you do that first fight with Leon to defend the door. I kind of like to use drives. :D

17. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

I recieved anti form when I was fighting Demyx and was like what the...?

18. Peppy Merlin's Housekeeper

First time was when I transformed after I got it. I forgot what world...might've been Disney Castle (it was like RIGHT after I got it). Million heartless, Drive, and then I turned black. I half expected to develop a craving for fried chicken, and watermelon.

19. Valium Hollow Bastion Committee

O.o i don't think thats possible without codes because donald and
    goofy aren't in the party.
    Beasts Castle for me.

20. Roxas VII Banned

i got anit when was fighting cerberus and went master form but it was so dark i didnt notice at first =P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.