Kingdom Hearts II When did everybody first obtain Antiform?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Mareo-and-Anime, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dandersnuff Twilight Town Denizen

It was at that huuge heartless boss at pride lands :3

I was like AAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! We're all DOOOOMED! I will DIIEEE!

:3 I was PRET-ty surprised x'3

2. Zxeam Moogle Assistant

I got it when I was fighting those dang cars in the retro cartoon world(Can't remember what it was called:()

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I think it was the timeless River when i first got it.
    I was so surprised i seriously called my friend and told him i turned into a heartless haha

I thought Sora was turning back into a heartless but was repressing it somehow so he just burst in and out of that form.
    And during every cutscene i was thinkin "Why aren't they sayin somethyin about it! hes turnin into a heartless!"
    my friend went online and figured out the truth about it

4. Ice_Keyblade Kingdom Keeper

Ya, I never did get it. The first time was, un offically was when i used a cheat to make anti form dual wield(codebreaker)​

5. OakaTheXXIII Traverse Town Homebody

Fisrt got while fighting Demyx in Hollow Bastion.

6. fj0823 Moogle Assistant

I got it during a training session in Hollow Bastions and i thought "These guys are goingo to get some Starseeker meal with Kingdom Key as dessert" and tried Valor but then it happened I was like WTF?? but after that I realized Sora was actually powerfull....Then against Xaldin i was like YEAH ANTIFORM!!! And he kicked my ass....Stupid Antiform

7. Jasper Cullen Hollow Bastion Committee

The First time i remember getting antiform(i usually play kh1 until i started to hack kh2) was when i was leveling up my drive forms, I was happy i got it but was disappointed that after it ended i didn't have any of my drive bar left.

8. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I got it at Timeless River. I was freakin out cause I though anti-form was the "evil forces" that Merlin warned about before going in.

9. Kiria34 Traverse Town Homebody

Like the first or second time I used Valor.

10. Key_of_Destiny Destiny Islands Resident

You don't obtain anti form unless you use a cheat to put it in your drive menu. You just randomly go into anti form.

11. shurik Destiny Islands Resident

On twilight beach , listning to the waves
    I cchangedin hollow bastion first visit trying to test out valor and went anti. Though it's a reckless form it's super powerful

12. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

I can't remember exactly. But I think it was in Beast Castle. I killing some random enemies. And decided to waste my Valor Drive on the remaining one. It was kinda fail because Donald managed to kill right before I drived.

Then... I realized. ANTI FORM. I was WHOA! I tried the combo. Looked at it up close. I was like "Gotta try this on some enemies!". So I walked into the next room... and a movie happened -_-

13. shurik Destiny Islands Resident

That had to look cool though dark sora talkin to the beast

14. shurik Destiny Islands Resident

Well that sucks I mean anti sora in the seperoth scene would be awesome though I like activating final form for cutscenes. It always looks cool. I ended up lanipowning *you tube term* xaldin at beasts castle with anti form. My final strike on him was awesome. I was mid air swinging my dark claw done and it ended stuck like that at the defeat moment. It was awesome

15. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I first got it when I faced off against Demyx I thought it was soo cool, I honstly thought you could only get it against the bosses because of their evil influence or somthing. Then I got it again it Halloween town against thoughs jack-in-the-boxes (I hate thoughs) and that ruined that idea....lol

16. Lovely Phantasmagoria Merlin's Housekeeper

I got Antiform while fighting Xigbar. And whoa was it... FAIL. D: I died. DDx

17. Lord Muffin Merlin's Housekeeper

I got it when fighting Demyx. I was so frustrated because I read what happens with Anti form and I was like "nuuu"

18. Solax Twilight Town Denizen

I first changed into Antiform when i was fighting Demyx in Hollow Bastion and I sorta freaked cause he was all spastic in his attacks.

19. Escape Moogle Assistant

Heh, I also stumbled upon it while fighting Demyx... I think I recall my brother calling him 'Black and loco'.. :why?:

20. animegirl1429 Merlin's Housekeeper

I got him while fighting Xigbar. It's been a while, but I think I wanted to go Valor cause Xigbar was owning my ass and my thoughts were something along the lines of: 'What the hell is that?' -jumps around attacking- 'Oh, oh, it's Anti-Sora.' Then I got my ass owned still, and to this day I always get Anti during that fight, every time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.