Kingdom Hearts II When did everybody first obtain Final Form?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Mareo-and-Anime, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultimecia sorceress

I went into wisdom against Xigbar.

2. RusinaRange Twilight Town Denizen

I was just playing the game through again with proud mode and then the first time i used master form WALAA!! i got final form... :lol:

3. Solax Twilight Town Denizen

I got mine in the Xigbar fight. I remeber because I was so close to dying so i drove into valor thinking I would melee him to death but I was all white and floating and my friend hit me in the chest and he was like "Dude WTF is that!!!" and I loved it ever since.

4. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

WOAH what a necrobump!

But before this gets locked I will say that I got Final Form in the Timeless River while training one of the other forms.

5. Lord Muffin Merlin's Housekeeper

The first time I got the game, I constantly tried to trigger Final Form. I accomplished my goal in Timeless River in the Scene of the Fire.

The second time I got it, I was at TWTNW and I triggered it at Naught's Skyway.

6. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

First battle with Saix. I almost cried from joy, cuz I had been trying to get it while fighting the heartless in the streets.

7. Lovely Phantasmagoria Merlin's Housekeeper

I got mine while fighting Xigbar. I was dying, but thank goodness I had Auto-Master on. When I pressed triangle. Well you could say my reaction was a flurry of colorful words. It was awesome. xD;;

8. P Banned

Probably in the underworld, because I was abusing the drive gauge's instant-restore by the underworld tounaments in an attempt to get final form.

9. shurik Destiny Islands Resident

On twilight beach , listning to the waves
    Right after the roxas sora cutscene in twtnw I went to the under world and started the ceberus cup and activated valor form then kept resarting and activating valor form untill final form activated

10. accio75 Destiny Islands Resident

same here man i heard about it and im all like "whoa! i need that!"oi remember i wanted to fly SOOOOOOOO bad

11. jet588 Traverse Town Homebody

I obtained it in the chair Xemnas battle, when you have Goofy and Donald of course. I was always a little afraid I couldn't deal a crushing blow in anti-form (infinite drive glitch I guess from gameshark), that I was just like screw it one day, activated it twice, and got Final.

12. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

I got mine during the Xigbar fight :'D

13. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

First attempt to Drive after the Sora-Roxas-head-fight thingy. I backtracked into the previous area to get some EXP (and to fight lots of Neoshadows - I liked those guys), asked to Drive, and FWOOSH! OMGshiny~

14. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

I obtained it while fighting Saix on Proud Mode. It saved my @ss...

15. Amandy-Chan Merlin's Housekeeper

The first time I got it was after the final save point. *fail* It took me forever to get it again! DX

16. crazydude1234 Merlin's Housekeeper

Got it on the Saix fight.

17. RockmanDS Destiny Islands Resident

During my fight against Xigbar, it was kinda a mixed blessing seeing as I wasn't used to it and hindered me a bit, but even then I was able to do huge damage with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.