Birth by Sleep Which of the 3 games are you looking forward to most?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by EvilMan_89, Jan 3, 2008.

?

Which game you looking forward to most?

1. 358/ 2 Days

60 vote(s)
    40.3%
  2. Coded

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  3. Birth By Sleep

88 vote(s)
    59.1%
  1. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

I have a DS. my big brother has a PSP. he won't mind if i use it. so AWESOME!!!!

2. Firefly Hollow Bastion Committee

I have a DS and not PSP, so its 358/2 days for me

3. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

Multi-Player, right???? that's AWESOME!!!! i have a DS. i didn't know 358/2 Days was for the DS!!!!!!!!! wow. this is gonn be AWESOME!!!!

4. Firefly Hollow Bastion Committee

5. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

BBS looks really AWESOME!!!! i was going to email my friend the trailer for it, but she said someone (her friend) from Gaia Online sent it to her. she said it was sad because Ven died. it didn't LOOK like he died. but, i'm curious!!! I NEED IT!!!!!!

6. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Birth by Sleep.

I find it somewhat more interesting to know what happened before the original KH storyline.

7. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

I think I'm most excited for either BBS or 358/2 Days. BBS= new characters, new gameplay, and a transportable version, plus you can fight as three different people.
    358/2=transportable version, new and old characters, fighting as the Organization, and transportable version. Both sound pretty awesome to me.

8. Xe54 Kingdom Keeper

I would like to play 358/2 days but then I would have to buy a DS for 1 game. What other games are good on DS?

9. Egypt Twilight Town Denizen

I'm more excited for Days I like the organization 13 their my fav characters.^^

10. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

I want Birth By Sleep the most... 'Bout time we get some new Keybladers :D. Also, I want to see what thenew Shoot Lock system is all about, sounds pretty STRATEGIC, unlike button-mashing lol. I want to fight those Unbirths as well, see what they fight like, probably another group of pansies...lol.

11. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I can't wait for BBS to see the Dark Soldier's face and know the secrets of Ven. The gameplay looks amazing too, so I choose BBS.