Birth by Sleep Who ARE Ven, Terra, & Aqua?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by TwilightDragons, Dec 29, 2007.

1. KWDW Moogle Assistant

Off topic, but could Aqua be Kairi? She appeared on Destiny Islands without a trace, or at least in some form of Aqua.

2. DesX Merlin's Housekeeper

Form as in how? Kairi couldn't be a Nobody or a Heartless because she , 1. Has a heart, and 2. produced a Nobody of her own.

3. Roxazthelight Hollow Bastion Committee

Riku, sora, kairi's father and mother maybe?

4. I really don't think Sora and Riku are from Radient Garden. For one thing, Riku and Sora didn't have memory loss, and it's been hintedin the Ansem Reports that only Kairi came from Hollow Bastion (RG), because as being a Princess Of Heart, Ansem as a test wanted to see if she would lead to the Keyblade Master (which she did). Nothing says that Sora and Riku are from the same place, and I really doubt it. They were born and grew up in Destiny's Islands.

I don't think there is any blood relation to the cast of BBS either. For Terra, we see him simply looking over the sea at young Sora and Riku sparring, saying "Just forget me, Friend". If he knew any of them personally, I doubt he would just stand there saying this. Ven, is definitely connected another way to Sora and Roxas, I'm positive of that. Aqua is the only one, due to lack of information, that might relate to Kairi, since hardly anything of Kairi in Radient Garden is known about. She doesn't remember.

For now, they're simply Keyblade warriors from ten years ago who hold the secrets of understanding the origins of KH and other mysteries yet to be solved xP.

5. yojimbo37 Moogle Assistant

It seems that Terra, Ven and Aqua are related to Riku, Sora, and Kairi. Remember the beginning of Kingdom Hearts. A voice called Riku as well as Sora. The were chosen as keyblade masters somehow. All that just wasn't explained properly. Ven looks like Roxas, too similar, you know. But Roxas was Sora's Nobody, as u all know. Something must have happened back then that we still need to see. 358/2 days will explain more about Roxas, and more particularly this new character called Xion who has Kairi's eyes.

6. Djay09 Moogle Assistant

Aqua Ven and Terra

i heard that Aqua and Kiari mean water,Ven and Sora mean wind,and Riku and Terra mean earth. I also read in a couple of websites that 358/2 will come out in May 31st in the US......DAMN THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THESE GAMES ARE SMART!

7. Dark_dragon_heartless Traverse Town Homebody

Is Ven Sora's older brother??

I was watching a few vids on youtube on peoples theories and my favourite was definetley that Ven is Sora's OLDER BROTHER!!! *gasp* but when he was about 15 Ven had to go and fight the master person and he didn't want people to worry, so he wiped their memories of him (how???) and then years later Sora becomes a heartless for like 2 seconds BUT!!!! his heartless takes the form of his older brother that he forgot but is still deep in his heart.... i loved this theory... It makes quite a lot of sense to me