Chain of Memories Who do you think was the hardest boss in RE: Chain of Memories?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Xehanort., Jan 1, 2009.

1. R0xAzz12342 Merlin's Housekeeper

I agree Zexion did take me a very long time :/

2. Loriah Banned

Ansem was probably the hardest boss that I've dealt with in Riku's story. I've always died and had to start over because of him.

3. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

The hardest boss was the other Riku. It took me months to beat him.

4. Soranort Merlin's Housekeeper

Marluxia by far to me.

5. Cherry Berry Chaser

Riku's last form. Bloody hell, that took a while. I then realised that I was severely under levelled, when I lost about 4 odd times and checked online about what level one needed to be at. It's a wonder how I even made it that far with that crap a deck in the first place xD

6. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

I felt the hardest bosses were Riku replika and Larxene for Sora and Ansem for Riku.

7. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Ansem! His deck has too many cards, and zeroes, the worst part is that in Riku's path you can't make your own deck, so you have to get a lot of level ups only to improve your life, as you can't get a better deck.. In sora's side there are some hard bosses, but you can change your deck to one more fitting and defeat the boss without a sweat.
    The bosses that are harder in Sora's side are the Organization 13's, but most of them you can finish off with a SONIC BLADE deck, Marluxia is the only one that escapes it because it can fly in the final mode (or the second mode), Disney bosses you can keep the SONIC BLADE just using your high cards values (the point of sonic blade), or you can change to another more fun deck like with RAIDS...

I think the game was made the inverse that it should.. if we started with riku's playtrogh all the game would be easier (except for the world of Alice , and Ansem), them we would learn the mechanics and go to the more difficult playthrough Sora's.. that can be mastered with different decks, and you will spend more time on.. and you need Riku's playtrhough to unlock some cards in sora's.

8. 61 No. B

The last time you fight Riku-Replica and Vexen were extremely difficult, by far the hardest in the game for me.